Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) (20076 Views)

Security Alert: Gov Sule Postpones Nasarawa Assembly Inauguration Indefinitely / 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates / May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by CharleyBright(m): 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
Procashtips:

Yet you're online daily bantering someone you claim to be as old as his parents?

This shows you're a failure.

No two way round it.

You're exchanging insult with someone old enough to be your son.

Failure
You smell failure
You breathe failure
You eat and drink failure.

I need to avoid you before you inflict me with your badluck.

When you couldn't counter me intellectually, you went gutter and start insulting me, now I know why you have no value.

Don't contact me offline by any stretch to beg for money.

Oh am so sorry. I pull the rug off your feet.
You sound like a child who has been scolded and he is crying and angrily throwing away his food and toys .
Kpele.

And when did being on Nairaland amount to Failure in life?
So as you are on Nairaland, you are a Failure?
True to you. As a gambler that u are, you would definitely be a failure.

I come to Nairaland when I want to read silly comment and laugh to while away time
And more importantly, when I am on nairaland I like to scold and correct foolish teenagers like you and make them give small sense.
Am sure I would make u get small sense by stopping you from gambling by force.
Foolish gambler that is gambling his life away and has become a broke ass bloke unable to put money down to marry.
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by Procashtips(m): 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
CharleyBright:

Oh am so sorry. I pull the rug off your feet.
You sound like a child who has been scolded and he is crying and angrily throwing away his food and toys .
Kpele.

And when did being on Nairaland amount to Failure in life?
So as you are on Nairaland, you are a Failure?
True to you. As a gambler that u are, you would definitely be a failure.

I come to Nairaland when I want to read silly comment and laugh to while away time
And more importantly, when I am on nairaland I like to scold and correct foolish teenagers like you and make them give small sense.
Am sure I would make u get small sense by stopping you from gambling by force.
Foolish gambler that is gambling his life away and has become a broke ass bloke unable to put money down to marry.

Failed old man
Have you eaten today? Don't beg for money cos I won't dash you nada.
Aimless old cargo throwing banters with purposeful young boys online.
Re: 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) by chinkenz(m): 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Buhari Alone Is To Blame For Nigeria's Recession, & The Way Forward / @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. / Sudan War: How We Negotiated $1.2m To Hire Buses — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.