Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record (50693 Views)

Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records / Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by sharpwriter(m): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
TruthinAction:
She should have done at least 105 hrs. So her goal was just to surpass Hilda's record even just for a few minutes.

Is all these really necessary?
Relax, she proposed 120 hours... They were only being excited coz she's surpassed Hilda already.
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Nicoddemus(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
angry
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Psoul(m): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
Jubilancy:
Sigh: I really don’t know how I feel about this!

Take a look at your moniker.
Do u feel that way?
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by stallionng: 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
Are you so desperate not to allow Baci even a month gap??
Note ,before you get the recognition,another desperate person like you will emarge and suppers you
Wish you good luck
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by marksleek2584(m): 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
smiley
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by GreyLaw(m): 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zico5:
I am a yoruba guy but I can vividly say this is a wrong move by Dammy. Why not wait for Baci to get the rewards she deserve before venturing into this. Has she dreamt about this idea of cockation before Baci won it? Dont ever tell me the world is large enough. We spoil things too much in Nigeria. Let's wait for GWR.

Thank God she isn't from another part of Nigeria. They'd have said she's wicked, tribalistic, bla bla bla...

In any case, what she did is terribly wrong. And I know it has nothing to do with any tribal sentiment. She just saw a cheap way to fame.
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by lexy2014: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zico5:
I am a yoruba guy but I can vividly say this is a wrong move by Dammy. Why not wait for Baci to get the rewards she deserve before venturing into this. Has she dreamt about this idea of cockation before Baci won it? Dont ever tell me the world is large enough. We spoil things too much in Nigeria. Let's wait for GWR.

Wetin concern chef dammy with Hilda reward? Is there no freedom of hustle in Nigeria again? Is one persons hustle dependent on another person's hustle?
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by lexy2014: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
GreyLaw:

Thank God she isn't from another part of Nigeria. They'd have said she's wicked, tribalistic, bla bla bla...

In any case, what she did is terribly wrong. And I know it has nothing to do with any tribal sentiment. She just saw a cheap way to fame.

Wrong in what way? Which law did she break?

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by lexy2014: 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
stallionng:
Are you so desperate not to allow Baci even a month gap??
Note ,before you get the recognition,another desperate person like you will emarge and suppers you
Wish you good luck

I don't understand u people. Pls what exactly is the desperation here?

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by ijames: 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
Shataap and handle competition.
It's like saying...Messi will say let cr7 finish his career before I start my own so I allow him enjoy his...what nonsense.

Zico5:
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by sogodihno: 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Children of the fallen demon at it again emulating their fallen demon master ... also associated with Envy , wickedness , greed, Betrayal ... reason they call them yoruba demons

It pain you? Go hang yourself.
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by ussv: 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
Nigerians with copy copy. Somebody no go look for another record to break. In the next few days, someone else would come out and say they want to break the record too.
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Lollipop659(f): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
Toks2008:
Hilda go just weak.

All those olopo in the village will do 200 hours without even resting.
😂 😂
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by bigpastor(m): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
copy, copy: Follow, follow!!!

Why not sew a dress or another thing for 200hrs!!!!
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by lexy2014: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
My own be say who go chop all the food wet Dem say Dem cook?
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Jubilancy(f): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
Psoul:

Take a look at your moniker.
Do u feel that way?
About this topic: not sure I feel so
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Codes151(m): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
if she wins... make una prepare, i go fry akara for 1 week too
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by ShaqFu: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
Nsogbu001:
GWR: Jubilation as chef Dammy surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-hour cook-a-thon record. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9TQK-KRnNc
Lets hope the turning off of the gas cooker and picking of beans won't work against her. Lol

Congrats to her.
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by sucess001(m): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
bobo65:

That's why awards shows are organized every year and not monthly , so that the winner will have time to enjoy their shine ...

Even bb naija self na yearly something, make we dey think when illustrating

Na yearly skit makers dey release content?

Guinness records are broken same day sef. Go research.
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Immorttal: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zico5:
Like, I don't understand you. Oh, yes, it's a free world!!!
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Soulvein: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
This one na Ekiti Baci Record (EBR) she go collect... 😂😂.

People wey dey advise her to try at all. The timing was so fu**ing wrong. Only those blinded by bigotry will support this act of shame.
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by VULCAN(m): 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
Switching off the gas and picking beans isn't defined as cooking.

At the end they will subtract like 10hrs from her

judedwriter:
Nothing new under the sun....

Records will still be made and be broken.

Kudos to her sha, it's isn't easy cooking for over 100 hours.
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Electorate: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
GWR no sabi chef dammy papa

How can you break Hilda's Record when you go to bed every night? 🤣🤣
Did Hilda sleep?

Who told you Hilda never sleeps? shey na spirit she wan dey cook for midnight, na why una no just get sense like this?

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by babajide107: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zico5:
just go and sit down please !!why didt you wait for all your village people to use all their certificate first please 😂if we look well now e fit be the business you Dey do na someone you copy
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by princemillla(m): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
will u shut ur mouth.

Did hilda start her own immediately the indian did hers?

Answer me.

slowpoke, this is an open challenge. Stop bringing ur stupid tribal bigots into it.

If it's another citizen outside Nigerian that attempted this it's allowed abi. Or are u foolish enuf not to understand GWR can issue go ahead to anyone who is ready to challenge.

Get well soon wen u realise that Guinness world record is about bringing ur own talent to the board
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by gaskiyamagana: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
davidtemi:
Very good. Weldone dammy.
Who next??
One of the stolen Mandate grunters.
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by complexstuffs(m): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
bobo65:

Hilda is an Indian abi?

Or she broke the Indian lady record a month later?

Day think before u type

This is outright envy

Na Chadian She be.

Backstabbers sef dey talk
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by davidtemi(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

One of the stolen Mandate grunters.
One of d wereys on NL
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by LivingSage: 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Keep quiet there u bigot.

Hilda broke someone's and Dammy is breaking hers.
Is there an appropriate time to break someone's record angry

Keep your mouth shut
Zico5:
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by LivingSage: 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
I celebrate u Dammy.
Our champ
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by mediclife1987(m): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
GWR no sabi chef dammy papa

How can you break Hilda's Record when you go to bed every night? 🤣🤣
Did Hilda sleep?

No mind them, them dey fake am?
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Zico5(m): 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
LivingSage:
Keep quiet there u bigot.

Hilda broke someone's and Dammy is breaking hers.
Is there an appropriate time to break someone's record angry

Keep your mouth shut
Some of u just reason from ur anus. Is that the way to brake records. Go and check how Baci got confirmed then u will know the girl is going no where. Lack of education and exposure have destroyed some of u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls / Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds / A Big Python Killed In Ofoni Community In Bayelsa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.