Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record (50729 Views)

Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records / Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Etranshub(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
Softhands:
Another man go fncl your wife with this "the world is big enough" slogan.
if your wife follow another man then it simply means your time is up... Dont go and commit suicide abeg... Enough space
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Etranshub(m): 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
Web2020:
If the world is large enough, why did she not get her world elsewhere? Most it be cooking. It is clear that Yoruba is the spoiler in this country. Their envy is second to none. God forbid. This is more than witchcraft
suddenly this has turned tribal war... Abeg drink water drop cup. Its not that deep don't get worked up over nothing.

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by LivingSage: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
How emotional and irrational people see things shouldn't be a surprise.

You chide the lady for attempting to break record due to timing, now you're faulting the processes.

Keep your mouth shut, that's GWR's business, let them decide.

Mine is stop chiding the lady because she attempted to break Hilda's record Mr exposure
Zico5:

Some of u just reason from ur anus. Is that the way to brake records. Go and check how Baci got confirmed then u will know the girl is going no where. Lack of education and exposure have destroyed some of u
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by nkpommpko(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by kelvindj98: 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zico5:
I am a yoruba guy but I can vividly say this is a wrong move by Dammy. Why not wait for Baci to get the rewards she deserve before venturing into this. Has she dreamt about this idea of cockation before Baci won it? Dont ever tell me the world is large enough. We spoil things too much in Nigeria. Let's wait for GWR.
What does your tribe being yoruba have to do with your comment?

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Baatunde(m): 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
And that is the beauty of competition, records are meant to be broken, go and ask athletes in a meet. You wont say because one athlete just broke a record during the Heat and so others should not aspire to match or surpass that record at subsequent stages....all in the name of so soon? Yes we might not like the focus on the same record but it is there for anyone who feel they are up to the task to make a try.... why all the shout of copy copy, jealousy.......

Facebook Feb 2004
Nairaland Mar 2005
Twitter Mar 2006

Instagram October 2010
Snapchat Sept 2011

Given the amount of planning and logistics involved in starting all these social media outlets, compared to arranging a cook-a-thon, they range barely one year from each other, and we are not shouting copy copy, or asking why Twitter no allow Facebook enjoy its fame for five years. And yes they might have different formats and what not, but there is no doubt they are copying the original idea from each other.

ussv:
Nigerians with copy copy. Somebody no go look for another record to break. In the next few days, someone else would come out and say they want to break the record too.

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Psoul(m): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
Jubilancy:

About this topic: not sure I feel so

Same with me.
Anybody that feels happy about this, has a wicked soul.

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by bigcasava1(m): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zico5:
I am a yoruba guy but I can vividly say this is a wrong move by Dammy. Why not wait for Baci to get the rewards she deserve before venturing into this. Has she dreamt about this idea of cockation before Baci won it? Dont ever tell me the world is large enough. We spoil things too much in Nigeria. Let's wait for GWR.
I am waiting for her to finish, then I will break her heart and her record
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Augustenite(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zico5:

Oga, life no be so. Time is of importance. So you gath take the bull by the horn. Leave the girl alone. Forget those that like your comments, 90% of them are Igbos. They never wish anything good come out of other regions.
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by KennethEnyi(m): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
Aliftedmusic:
Dammy Hilda Baci has already taken your cooking glory. just forget it

Dammy dey cook for church members
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by kendrick93(m): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hilda don buy market grin
Trust Nigerians.
next you go see person wey go do 500hrs cheesy
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by yahoodetector: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
BATified2023:
can u show us where u found that?

Continue waiting for Dammy to be certified by GWR. You think GWR is like INEC.

Dammy Crook-a-thon grin grin grin
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by KennethEnyi(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
Baatunde:
And that is the beauty of competition, records are meant to be broken, go and ask athletes in a meet. You wont say because one athlete just broke a record during the Heat and so others should not aspire to match or surpass that record at subsequent stages....all in the name of so soon? Yes we might not like the focus on the same record but it is there for anyone who feel they are up to the task to make a try.... why all the shout of copy copy, jealousy.......

Facebook Feb 2004
Nairaland Mar 2005
Twitter Mar 2006

Instagram October 2010
Snapchat Sept 2011

Given the amount of planning and logistics involved in starting all these social media outlets, compared to arranging a cook-a-thon, they range barely one year from each other, and we are not shouting copy copy, or asking why Twitter no allow Facebook enjoy its fame for five years. And yes they might have different formats and what not, but there is no doubt they are copying the original idea from each other.

Guy stop making a case for this crap abeg
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by KennethEnyi(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
kendrick93:
Hilda don buy market grin
Trust Nigerians.
next you go see person wey go do 500hrs cheesy

That one go carry bed enter kitchen😂

Clowns.ng🤡
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by KennethEnyi(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
bobo65:

That's why awards shows are organized every year and not monthly , so that the winner will have time to enjoy their shine ...

Even bb naija self na yearly something, make we dey think when illustrating

I watch shows are organized, yearly, so that the entire compilation of the media that has come out that you will have enough time to be planned and awarded

one month does not provide ample media or time
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by komzy589(m): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
See wickedness! No one want to congratulate this babe

Hmmmm, babe na me first say congratulations
A lot of people are congratulating her, including Hilda and me too. Go to her IG page to find out.

She has done well and hopefully, gets awarded for not giving in to naysayers and those that sentimentally tried to talk her down.
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by komzy589(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zico5:

Some of u just reason from ur anus. Is that the way to brake records. Go and check how Baci got confirmed then u will know the girl is going no where. Lack of education and exposure have destroyed some of u
I will save this comment and comeback when she finally get confirmed.
Shame go catch people.
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by bobo65(m): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
sucess001:

Na yearly skit makers dey release content?

Guinness records are broken same day sef. Go research.

You that you have researched, show me where a record was broken by someone from the same country same day

I'm waiting
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by grandstar(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zico5:

It is just the Nigerian in us. When one person does something, everybody wants to copy it. See Dangote and Bua

I am just pleased that Hilda became famous
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by sucess001(m): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
bobo65:

You that you have researched, show me where a record was broken by someone from the same country same day

I'm waiting

Ode. Was that what you said before?

Does it matter what country the person is from?
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by chris51(f): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wait for the world Guinness book of records before you can be sure of Chef Dammy's result.
I didn't like the fact that she didn't wait for Chef Hilda Baci's confirmation before embarking on her own. She is kill joy
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by elefind(m): 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zico5:
Oga just shut up. In the battlefield of life no man dey wait for any man, success is a personal battle so stop thinking with your limited understanding.

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by bobo65(m): 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
sucess001:

Ode. Was that what you said before?

Does it matter what country the person is from?

Guy u dey confused

Read my first post then come back

I no get time to dey trade words with kids
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by sucess001(m): 6:09am On Jun 14, 2023
bobo65:

Guy u dey confused

Read my first post then come back

I no get time to dey trade words with kids

Ode. I am not your dad's mate
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by gaskiyamagana: 8:16am On Jun 14, 2023
davidtemi:

One of d wereys on NL
Uwarika
Danbasa
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by davidtemi(m): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Uwarika
Danbasa
Danbasa
Uwarika
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Tchinaidi(m): 11:26am On Jun 14, 2023
Yoruba peeps and this their we no go gree competition mentality.nawa,see as dem carry her like person wey win world cup even after flauting all the GWR rules.
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by shonepa(m): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
Example of one offence wey law no state?

Common sense? We humans bro, no binary reasoning.

tollyboy5:

This is common sense bro. Its very wrong. Its just like saying if there is no law for a particular type of offense so anyone who does it did right thing.
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by MechanicMike: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
Mjshexy:
No Governor or Government dignitary going to cheer her up, why naw shocked

helo why did u steal another person photo becuz our nigeria women can never looooklike dat. shame on u for acting like 419 person. are u desparate for likes by fake life? anyways, u have no shance in life stealing other people photo since u act like a theives please. u r there fore a criminals!!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record by Mjshexy(f): 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
MechanicMike:

helo why did u steal another person photo becuz our nigeria women can never looooklike dat. shame on u for acting like 419 person. are u desparate for likes by fake life? anyways, u have no shance in life stealing other people photo since u act like a theives please. u r there fore a criminals!!!(no ofeinse) angry
A mechanic without brain, you see how you're disgracing your parents and village in public and littering every where with saliva, i don't know u from Adam and my pics are totally not your business, if not that you're senseless and without home training, are u not supposed to have focused your energy on passing your jamb and praying for a good school to admit your rotten brain rather than jumping from one profile picture to another. Your parents are to be blamed bcoz they have failed completely in their role as parents which have led to a vagabond roaming the streets of Nigeria causing nuisance around. Irresponsible stinking Homo erectus wanting a queen to give him a response, you're lucky i'm in my good mood today, eranko undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls / Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds / A Big Python Killed In Ofoni Community In Bayelsa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.