Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin (56064 Views)

34-Year-Old Ogun Woman Found Dead Inside Canal / Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death / Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by Nawttiboi007(m): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
The scariest thing for this life na make person die and come wake up again after dem don bury am... u fit imagine am?
AntiChristian:

What if she was?

No one will die before their time!

If she was a Muslim, she will be Bathed before praying on her and then buried!

Won't she wake up when water is poured on her whole body during bathing?

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by Anny69: 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

The human brain gets smaller as we get older. This usually happens sometime after middle age.

Also, older brains arenโ€™t slower because theyโ€™re weaker, but because they hold more information.

๐Ÿ‘
Interesting facts. ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by Anny69: 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
Bobotic:
God, you are the greatest of all
May your name be lift up above any other name in the universe
In Jesus Christ
Name Amen.
What happen to this one? undecided
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by jidxin(m): 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
ekineme:
She is lucky, if it's in some part of the world, Formalin would have completed the mission before she has the chance to regain consciousness.
you didn't talk about some religion. She would have died second time buried already.
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by iramure(m): 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
I am happy no any Nigerian pastor had visited the corpse before otherwise, they would have claimed God told them. Yeye pastors.

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by kllinxman(m): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
If na for my country now, she go open church, start crusade tour on how she died and went to heaven and hell...
Use ur head and imagine the body of the story !!!
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by cardoctor(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
Lazarus will be rolling in his grave
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by Kaybaba5(m): 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
ekineme:
She is lucky, if it's in some part of the world, Formalin would have completed the mission before she has the chance to regain consciousness.
What about my brother in Islam โ€ฆ.the woman would have long long gone
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by Shimran(m): 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2023
Says what you wish to say about Islam. No a single soul get buried unless its time end !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by sameks08(m): 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
What if she is from the north what will be her faith?
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by Tunagee(m): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
Oroolorun:
Mmm.... I could remember some years back, a woman was pronounced dead and was embalmed few hours later. During the embalming, some Pastors came to the hospital on hearing about the death of the woman and they started praying for her. Li and behold, she woke up and their was much jubilation.... But the joy was short-lived. She gave up the ghost almost immediately because the chemical of the embalming have already circulated her body.
Fast embalming or burial is wrong. Most dead people are wrongly pronounced because of lack of pulse.

The way these our head slammers bury the dead quickly ehn, a lot of corpse go dey wake up underground ooooo!!!
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by phemmyfour: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
She did not die well.

The doctor that confirmed are dead should be fired, and medical license should be withdrawn
Only God knows how many people Doctors have wrongly certified dead.
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by bencr7: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
Make she thank are stars,say no bi Muslim she be!
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by Lama70(m): 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
Change is allowed.
Maybe she discovered that things are still better here than yonder.
Mama the mama... IDAN.
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by Pezanix(m): 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
If she be Muslim for naija na for grave she for wake up oo.
obedience4:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-65886245
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by Ashawoman82: 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
Pythagoras001:
That someone stops breathing doesn't mean they are dead. Someone is confirmed dead only when the brain dies.
so what does coma mean then... Una go just de talk rubbish... It's the heart first, follow by the brain... Infact scientist have discovered the the brain remains active for some minutes after death... It's the heart that's life bro.

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by Pythagoras001: 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ashawoman82:
so what does coma mean then... Una go just de talk rubbish... It's the heart first, follow by the brain... Infact scientist have discovered the the brain remains active for some minutes after death... It's the heart that's life bro.
did you understand my post before the reply. Stop been ignorant and learn. What amazes me is the confidence in saying something that is clearly wrong. Someone organs including the heart can be kept "artificially alive" for days or even month I.e. Someone can be dead and you keep the heart still working have you heard of artificial life support machine before? please do learn. Someone is confirmed dead when he his brain dead It doesn't matter if the heart is working or not okay. There are numerous case of people resuscitated after heart failure. no human can regain consciousness when brain dead. Christain erikson suffered cardiac arrest In the euro 2020 Denmark opening football match
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by Padipadi(m): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
ekineme:
Let me say it loudly. If she was a Muslim, she ll wake up in the grave if she has chance of coming back.
Many have been buried alive by Muslims. Not their fault, it's their religion.
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by goldmatrix(m): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
In Nigeria once a person is confirm dead, formalin in the mortuary await such. Many in have been buried supposedly alive
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by JuanDeDios: 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
She did not die well.

The doctor that confirmed are dead should be fired, and medical license should be withdrawn
Only if he did not follow the prescribed procedure for confirming and declaring someone dead.
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by gabbasin: 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
Just imagine she's a Muslim, sope otilor
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by Ashawoman82: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
Pythagoras001:
did you understand my post before the reply. Stop been ignorant and learn. What amazes me is the confidence in saying something that is clearly wrong. Someone organs including the heart can be kept "artificially alive" for days or even month I.e. Someone can be dead and you keep the heart still working have you heard of artificial life support machine before? Learn learn please learn. Someone is confirmed dead when he his brain dead It doesn't matter if the heart is working or not okay. There are numerous case of people resuscitated after heart failure.
bro, once the heart stops, it will take some minutes fir the brain to. Also shot down, I stated it in my previous comment.. Do u know the brain could shot down completely for weeks, it's called coma, but the heart can't... Incase of CPR, the heart can only be revived few minutes after it stopped, go and make your research and stop forming ignorance... In reference to preserving other organ of the body, doctors preserve the brain too... Infact it's more difficult to preserve the brain than the heart... The heart the the key organ in the body, if a side of the heart fails to beat, it could lead to death but if some part of the brain fails, it could lead to stroke etc, but can't lead to death.
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by Pythagoras001: 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ashawoman82:
bro, once the heart stops, it will take some minutes fir the brain to. Also shot down, I stated it in my previous comment.. Do u know the brain could shot down completely for weeks, it's called coma, but the heart can't... Incase of CPR, the heart can only be revived few minutes after it stopped, go and make your research and stop forming ignorance... In reference to preserving other organ of the body, doctors preserve the brain too... Infact it's more difficult to preserve the brain than the heart... The heart the the key organ in the body, if a side of the heart fails to beat, it could lead to death but if some part of the brain fails, it could lead to stroke etc, but can't lead to death.
omg I give up at the part where you say they can keep a dead brain alive. Have you ever heard of a brain transplant? People transfer heart from brain dead people especially from accident victims too very often to other persons who rely on artificial pumps (heart) in need of heart. The brains dies after the heart because if their is no immediate cpr their is no blood (oxygen) been pumped into the brain after couple of minute the brain dies also. There even times when doctors deliberately temporarily keep the heart from working during surgeries. Please do Learn smh.

1 Like

Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by chima47(m): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
Welcome back ma'am
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by TimFisher2: 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
tabaralph:

Your mouth and hands will send you to where you belongs very soon, you think your handle is hidden right?โ€ฆ.continue.

Sharrap!
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by EUGENEINYANG(m): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
IS WELL๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by lailo: 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
Abeg return the woman back instead of to let her come and suffer again. That's the greatest favour u can do her.
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by naijapikin2(m): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
She's lucky she is not buharis aunty..
Dem for just throw her into za kopin... I mean za grabe
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by alhajiabdulbuha: 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
He left nairaland longtime ago. He believes nairaland is satanic and some editors are sponsored to promote Northern and SouthWestern governance of Nigeria with Igbo Exemption.
ROYALMAXCLEANER:
shocked shocked shocked

End time... Where is bro righteousness... undecided

Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by colossus91(m): 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
She was saved by the bell grin
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by Ashawoman82: 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
Pythagoras001:
omg I give up at the part where you say they can keep a dead brain alive. Have you ever heard of a brain transplant? People transfer heart from brain dead people especially from accident victims too very often to other persons who rely on artificial pumps (heart) in need of heart. The brains dies after the heart because if their is no immediate cpr their is no blood (oxygen) been pumped into the brain after couple of minute the brain dies also. There even times when doctors deliberately temporarily keep the heart from working during surgeries. Please do Learn smh.
guy, I hate ppl like u, u form I too know without calming down to learn, common Google could even help u... The brain is very complex for transplant, it's a gradual process but it doesn't mean it's the key to life in the body... Do u know the brain cannot die unless the heart stops pumping blood to it unless it is severed or blown up?... Haba, it's not everything one should argue na... The brain is too complex that's why brain transplant is not yet common, but remember it's possible.. But keeping the brain alive is very much possible, go and make your research, stop arguing.... Heart is the center of life, the brain is for coordination of life... The brain has the central system for reasoning and other intelligent behavior and the peripheral system for motor system and the rest.... Oxygen is life, what pumps oxygenated blood to all tissues and organs?, the heart! Simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways To Get Rid Of Cockroaches At Home / UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) / How Corpse Is Transported To Mortuary In Congo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.