Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin (56067 Views)

34-Year-Old Ogun Woman Found Dead Inside Canal / Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death / Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by PecE2Make: 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
ekineme:
She is lucky, if it's in some part of the world, Formalin would have completed the mission before she has the chance to regain consciousness.
Be specific here in Nigeria
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by ojonugba2014(m): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
DataCrab:
Omo, People get bastard money for this World World Abeg.. Ronaldo net worth Na him
another person take dey buy a picture grin

Most expensive things ever some at auctions See video below, you will be blown away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmOvE_QyS1M

Rest this man
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by Originalsly: 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
If this happened in a community with very superstitious people ... I'm almost sure she would've been roasted. But would that be murder?
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by AfonjaPriest: 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
Digest the statement below:
"Paramedics are then seen arriving and observing Ms Montoya before moving her on to a stretcher and into an ambulance.'
A country that works. The way I see it, it's a long walk before you can see it happening in Nigeria.
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by Bahamas95(m): 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
The worst thing that would happen to someone is to wake up in the coffin after being buried.

This is one of the reasons I support cremation, you don't have to pass through that pain of dying for the second time.
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by Pythagoras001: 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ashawoman82:
guy, I hate ppl like u, u form I too know without calming down to learn, common Google could even help u... The brain is very complex for transplant, it's a gradual process but it doesn't mean it's the key to life in the body... Do u know the brain cannot die unless the heart stops pumping blood to it unless it is severed or blown up?... Haba, it's not everything one should argue na... The brain is too complex that's why brain transplant is not yet common, but remember it's possible.. But keeping the brain alive is very much possible, go and make your research, stop arguing.... Heart is the center of life, the brain is for coordination of life... The brain has the central system for reasoning and other intelligent behavior and the peripheral system for motor system and the rest.... Oxygen is life, what pumps oxygenated blood to all tissues and organs?, the heart! Simple.
I stated fact without mentioning anyone and then you quoted my comment saying I am talking rubbish that was the only reason why I responded to your comment . I know understand were the I too know come from. I don't need Google to know this because it is pretty elementary. Well You can hold on to your believe and good luck with the hate.
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by abcity2001(m): 8:12am On Jun 14, 2023
U need a brain reset
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by AntiChristian: 8:16am On Jun 14, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
The scariest thing for this life na make person die and come wake up again after dem don bury am... u fit imagine am?

Na death by suffocation be that!
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by Ashawoman82: 8:24am On Jun 14, 2023
Pythagoras001:
I stated fact without mentioning anyone and then you quoted my comment saying I am talking rubbish that was the only reason why I responded to your comment . I know understand were the I too know come from. I don't need Google to know this because it is pretty elementary. Well You can hold on to your believe and good luck with the hate.
it's elementary stuff, then u should know what coma means, it means when the brain is almost dead, coma could last for weeks or months... But can u imagine what happens if the heart stops for 5 minutes without cpr?.. This is simple logic na haba.
Re: 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin by magzey: 9:11am On Jun 14, 2023
Lhimeet:
Miracle no dey tire Jesus...
Wetin Jesus do now ? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways To Get Rid Of Cockroaches At Home / UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) / How Corpse Is Transported To Mortuary In Congo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.