Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! (30496 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Mufasa27(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2023
tongue
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by aspabay(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2023
They will labour in vain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by iammo(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2023
Jokes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 9:41am On Jun 13, 2023
IamV:

- Mrs Dudu Manuga, National Women Leader of Labour Party stands in for the Labour Party.

- Chris Maigida represents the APC in court.

All other parties are absent.

LEAD COUNSELS:

- Dr Livy Uzoukwu SAN leads the Petitioners Team.

- Abubakar Mahmoud leads the 1st Respondent Team

- Chief Akin Olujimi SAN leads the 2nd and 3rd Respondents Team

- Afolabi Fashanu SAN leads the 4th Respondent Team.

Here We Go!

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by AntiChristian: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2023
Obi go lose last last!
IamV:

LEAD COUNSELS:

Here We Go!
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by AntiChristian: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2023
aspabay:
They will labour in vain

heLu Pee 75!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Alliswell248: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2023
Op..
No get work

Jagaban is our President.
We rejected the Ipob select President.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by bigdammyj: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2023
Following...
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 9:47am On Jun 13, 2023
PUBLIC REQUEST.

If you could remember vividly,labour party wanted the proceedings to be televised,but INEC and APC opposed to the live transmission of the proceedings,which the court later ruled in the favour of the respondents [ APC & INEC ].

The supporters of the same respondents that opposed live transmission of the proceedings have made it a duty to come in their numbers to derail every thread we have created on the proceedings so far.

They are lucky nairaland don't have a block button & privacy mode,I would have restricted everyone of them from commenting on this thread & block as many of them as possible.
They are just here to unjustly criticize and insult everyone and everything we do here

If we can all agree to ignore them,which I know is a big ask,I strongly think they will all disappear into irrelevance.

At least,we should minimize the way we engage them & stop giving life to their infantile blabbing & mental masturbation.

If they decide to engage constructively and maturely inthe conversation, that's highly welcom,but I definitely don't expect them to do that.

Please, don't engage them on their irrelevant opinions and tactrums to avoid derailing the thread.

33 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by theophorus(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2023
One of the things I like about these Obi-dient crew is how they Control the information that their followers assess.

They make sure that their followers read/view/listen to only what they want them to.

Unfortunately, their followers are not very wise and have also refuse to analyze whatever is thrown at them.

Unfortunately, incomplete information is same as False information.

All the Best to the Obi-dient Crew and their Fans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Jsucre(m): 9:48am On Jun 13, 2023
Sunofgod:
President in waiting
till ................
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2023
IamV:

LEAD COUNSELS:

Here We Go!

SAN LIVY: Respectfully my lord, I will like to seek clarification on something before we go on.
For the Schedule of hearing my lord, I will like to seek clarification in respect of Paragraph A(1) as regards the petitioners .

SAN Livy then reads the paragraph

SAN LIVY: I will like my brother silk SAN Peter Afuba to go on with today’s proceedings.

SAN Afuba: My lord, we would be using the petitioners 7th Schedule. We most respectfully apply to tender from the bar, forms EC40GEO for Niger State.
My lord we have 10 LGA and a total of 45 Forms.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Gilgil: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2023
Please carry on.

This is democracy at work.

these updates are super excellent.

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Felix6: 9:50am On Jun 13, 2023
Midehi3:
I think PBAT started off good, make court rest first, all we want is better governance for the people
He is doing all the cheeky monkeys moves to earn public sympathy. No body should fall for it. There is difference between I have and I shall.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Blaze14k: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:
grin

Dead case. The court proceedings is not even inspiring.

Na so Eluup go finally lule piiii

At least we fit manage tinubu for now I dunno about the future
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2023
theophorus:
One of the things I like about these Obi-dient crew is how they Control the information that their followers assess.

They make sure that their followers read/view/listen to only what they want them to.

Unfortunately, their followers are not very wise and have also refuse to analyze whatever is thrown at them.

You want Obidients to take the propaganda from urchinns?

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by morikee: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2023
Exercise in futility

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 13, 2023
morikee:
Exercise in futility

Peter Obi is coming

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Kubin: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2023
Let the best happen to us,Obi your mandate we stand.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Kubin: 9:56am On Jun 13, 2023
IamV:
Good morning gentlemen and ladies, welcome to updates on today's proceedings.
Sit back and enjoy

But before we proceed, here's the summary of what transpired on the last hearing,10 June,2023.

Proceedings Began by About 2:25pm.

—LP Brought a Massive Collection of Evidence to Court & 2 HD TVs to Projects Videos

—HE Peter Obi Represented the Petitioners

—LP Counsel Appearance was Led By Dr Livy Uzoukwu SAN.

LP’s Application for Interrogatories was dismissed; Court Stated that it’s because it was filed out of time.

—JS Okutepa SAN, Led the Proceeding/Presentation for 10 June,2023.

Witness PW3 ( Same Channel’s TV Staff from yesterday, Lucky Isawode) Was Called Up . He Tendered His ID Card , Respondents Didn’t Object, Court Admitted & Tagged it with An Exh Number.

—Three Video Evidence Were Played by LP; First Video Showed INEC Chairman, Prof Mahmood Yakubu, Stating That INEC Staffs Have Been Trained & No Going Back On Real Time Transmission of Results From Polling Units

Second Video Was of a Channel’s TV Staff, Seun Okinbaloye , Interviewing Mr Festus Okoye (INEC National Commissioner). Mr Okoye Stated that People are Allowed to Protest but Inspection of BVAS Won’t Be Allowed And Not Certain if A Hack of The BVAS Occurred.

—Third Video Was on the Double Nomination of The APC VP ,Kashim Shettima.

After The Videos, Cross Examination of Witness Took Place. The Respondents Basically Asked Him If All Who Featured in the Videos Are Still Alive, To Which The Witness Affirmed That They Are.

—Forms EC40Gs for Benue State by LGA (6) Were Presented, Opposed by Respondents, Admitted by Court & Tagged with An Exh Number

Forms EC40G (1) & 40(G)(1) For Ado LGA in Benue State Was Presented, Opposed by Respondents, Admitted by Court & Tagged with An Exh Number.

—Proceeding Ended at About 5:20pm and Adjourned Till Tusday June 13th 2023 by 9am

CREDIT ; @misspearls, twitter.

Here's a link to the previous thread ;

https://www.nairaland.com/7722465/peter-obi-vs-tinubu-10th

Nlfpmod, mynd44 lalasticlala

13 JUNE,2023 ;

CREDIT;

@misspearls,@ukomaH,@TheserahIbrahim
when is the final judgement in tribunal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 9:57am On Jun 13, 2023
IamV:

LEAD COUNSELS:

Here We Go!

You might be wondering who is Afuba that Dr Livy Uzoukwu SAN asked to lead the tendering of documents , here's a comprehensive list the legal team of the petitioners and respondents to avoid creating unnecessary confusion.

Petitioner (LP) :

Dr Livy Uzoukwu SAN (Lead)

Awa Kalu SAN

Ben Anechebe SAN

Ikechukwu Ezechukwu SAN

Peter Afuba SAN

Audu Anuga SAN

1st Respondents INEC:

AB Mahmoud, Kemi Pinheiro, minaya Essien, A.M Aliyu, Steve Adehi, TM Inua ( ALL SAN) Et Al

2nd and 3rd Respondents (BAT/SHET);

Akin Olujimi

Yusuf Ali

Emmanuel Ukala

Chief Ogbu Onoja

Olatunde Busari

AA Malik

Ojo Adebayo

(ALL SAN)

Et al

4th Respondent (APC) :

Afolabi Fashanu, Sam T Ologunorisha, Solomon Umoh, Prof Dakas Dakas, Boyega Oyewole , Kunle Adegoke, YAH Ruba (ALL SAN ) Et Al

Now, let's proceed..

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by ojtech8291: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2023
theophorus:

The dumbest Obidient is better than most brilliant Batist.

16 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2023
IamV:

SAN LIVY: Respectfully my lord, I will like to seek clarification on something before we go on.
For the Schedule of hearing my lord, I will like to seek clarification in respect of Paragraph A(1) as regards the petitioners .

SAN Livy then reads the paragraph

SAN LIVY: I will like my brother silk SAN Peter Afuba to go on with today’s proceedings.

SAN Afuba: My lord, we would be using the petitioners 7th Schedule. We most respectfully apply to tender from the bar, forms EC40GEO for Niger State.
My lord we have 10 LGA and a total of 45 Forms.

Dr. Livy draws the attention of the court to the schedule of hearing, seeking clarifications of Paragraph A1 as it concerns the Petitioners.

He notifies the court that the date of concluding hearing was typed as 23rd July instead of 23rd June.

The court corrects it from July to June and proceedings continue.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Goalnaldo(m): 10:01am On Jun 13, 2023
saintbillion:
Following
they will soon provoke fumnaya from ibusa to cook nsala soup for 500hrs!
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Kay25(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2023
Seductress4:
Always behaving like a stupid vagabond.
Your mates are getting themselves educated with the court rulings, you are here acting foolish.
He who is foolish is far above u who is wise being proud

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by ceejayluv(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2023
saintbillion:
Following
Until when someone will faint or die during a cookathon, Nigerians will not rest. We too lack creativity.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2023
IamV:

Dr. Livy draws the attention of the court to the schedule of hearing, seeking clarifications of Paragraph A1 as it concerns the Petitioners.

He notifies the court that the date of concluding hearing was typed as 23rd July instead of 23rd June.

The court corrects it from July to June and proceedings continue.

1. Agwaie
2. Agwara
3. Lapai
4. Mashegu
5. Muya
6. Pailoro
7. Rafi
8. Shiroro
9. Gbako
10. Bida

OBJECTIONS

1st Respondents:

They object to the admissibility of the documents and shall advance reasons at address stage.

2nd and 3rd Respondents:
They oppose to the admissibility of the documents & shall advance reasons at address stage.

4th Respondent:

They equally object to the admissibility of the documents sought to be tendered & will canvass their arguments at the final address
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2023
IamV:

1. Agwaie
2. Agwara
3. Lapai
4. Mashegu
5. Muya
6. Pailoro
7. Rafi
8. Shiroro
9. Gbako
10. Bida

OBJECTIONS

1st Respondents:

They object to the admissibility of the documents and shall advance reasons at address stage.

2nd and 3rd Respondents:
They oppose to the admissibility of the documents & shall advance reasons at address stage.

4th Respondent:

They equally object to the admissibility of the documents sought to be tendered & will canvass their arguments at the final address

The Court:

The bundles of Certified True Copies of Forms EC40G-PU in respect to 10 LGAs of Niger State are hereby admitted into evidence and marked as Exhibits PBK1-10 accordingly.

As the court pleases.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 13th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by descarado: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2023
Hello, thanks a lot.
If I may ask, what do you think of the tribunal so far?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News / FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo / Buhari: What I Told Governor Makinde When He Visited Over Farmer-Herder Clashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.