Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! (25684 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
10 JUNE 2023

Good afternoon everyone, welcome to today's live court updates of the case before the tribunal between HE peter Obi and Tinubu.

But before we proceed,I will love to give you a summary of what transpired in court yesterday,9th June ,2023.

- Labour Party Came With a Massive Collection of Evidence, they Also Brought a HD Tv To Project Some Videos.

-HE Peter Obi Represented the Petitioners

-LP Legal Counsel Team Was Led By Dr Livy Uzoukwu SAN

-LP Arguments Were Led By JS Okutepa SAN

-A Subpoenaed Witness, Lucky Isawode , A Software Engineer Who Works With Channels Tv as A Snr Editor & Reporter Was Called Up

-There Was No Objection From Any Respondent & The Subpoena was Admitted by Court & Tagged With an Exh Number .

-An Attempt to Adopt the Witness’ Statement Under Oath was Objected All Respondents Stating that it Was Filed Today & Witness Incompetent

-JS Okutepa SAN, Argued By Citing Several Preceding Cases to Justify Why It was Filed Today & The Witness Competent; Ruling on this Was Reserved Till Judgement Day

-LP Applied to Tender A Second Video, There Were No Objections & Court Admitted & Tagged

-LP Applied To Play the 1st Video But 1st to 3rd Resp Objected, 4th Did Not. It was Admitted & Tagged By Court

-Court Admitted All Videos but Stated ,even though the respondents objected to the videos not served to them before hand,court only decided not to play the video on the basis of time constraint..

Court Adjourned at 6:05pm Till Saturday June 10th 2023 at 2pm!

CREDIT; misspearls , twitter

Here's a link to yesterday's proceedings;

https://www.nairaland.com/7721250/tinubu-vs-peter-obi-9th

10 JUNE 2023 UPDATES

CREDIT ;

@misspearls,@ukomahH,@TheserahIbrahim,@General_oluchi, twitter

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Gracie135(f): 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
No competitions again o

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by JasonScoolari: 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
I don LAND oh.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Xscape1993(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
We are waiting patiently...

27 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by freshvine(f): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
Go on. We are more silent readers than commenters.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by loosecanon50(m): 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
Can't wait for the fireworks to begin again!

You see that Manhood Yakubu film, we go watch am for that HDtv today.

Make una give Lamidi Garfield1 Apapa that chair wey dey for entrance door when e carry him carcass enter this thread.

67 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Confirmedzombie: 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Op today is 10th June. Pls modify the date.

God bless you for the good job. But please try to be neutral.

Just my opinion as I don't mean to hurt you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
PUBLIC REQUEST.

If you could remember vividly,labour party wanted the proceedings to be televised,but INEC and APC opposed to the live transmission of the proceedings,which the court later ruled in the favour of the respondents [ APC & INEC ].

The supporters of the same respondents that opposed live transmission of the proceedings have made it a duty to come in their numbers to derail every thread we have created on the proceedings so far.

They are lucky nairaland don't have a block button & privacy mode,I would have restricted everyone of them from commenting on this thread & block as many of them as possible.
They are just here to unjustly criticize and insult everyone and everything we do here

If we can all agree to ignore them,which I know is a big ask,I strongly think they will all disappear into irrelevance.

At least,we should minimize the way we engage them & stop giving life to their infantile blabbing & mental masturbation.

If they decide to engage constructively and maturely inthe conversation, that's highly welcom,but I definitely don't expect them to do that.

Please, engage them on their irrelevant opinion minimally as much as possible to avoid derailing the thread.

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by loosecanon50(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

You're sounding so cool & calm today, it's so unlike you. You chop bucket of ice block?

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by loosecanon50(m): 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I don LAND oh.

Welcome ooo...see coolers of party jollof rice naa grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by saintbillion(m): 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lamidi Garfield1 Apapa. Please keep off

27 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Ddeliverer007(m): 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
I hope we won’t waste valuable time today majoring on the minor. I hope we make significant progress today. Cos yesterday was a waste of time. Spent hours talking about flash drive and if the content should be played, last last, nothing was achieved…

The more y’all allow a tinubu remain in office, the longer illegality is enthroned.

Stop wasting time. Stop celebrating nonsense. Let’s win this for real. Except y’all are just fooling yourselves.

Stop celebrating boxes of evidence. Let’s win this for real.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Akpangbo: 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
freshvine:
Go on. We are more silent readers than commenters.

True. We are many following.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
Peter Obi is in Court today, again.
But he's not alone, by his right is Alh. Audie Muhammad and Akin Osuntokun

29 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by JasonScoolari: 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
loosecanon50:

Welcome ooo...see coolers of party jollof rice naa grin
Thank you my brother.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Dubetex96(m): 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
I don carry sit dey wait for update na the film carry me come today

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by MarveworldG: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
Right here

Your sure plug for Luxűry wall clądding, TV cōnsole, kitchen cabînets/electrics ďesign & înstallation, waľl ďesigns & pąinting, ľuxury ćeiling, wainscöting, cömplete înteriór fúrnishing/renovatioň etc
At competitive cøsts. We are in Lągos, Pōrt Harcourt and Abujă
Whątsapp/cąll: 0 8 11 9 8-9 6 47 2

We have a lot of dêsigns to share with you on chat
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by loosecanon50(m): 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:
PUBLIC REQUEST.

If you could remember vividly,labour party wanted the proceedings to be televised,but INEC and APC opposed to the live transmission of the proceedings,which the court later ruled in the favour of the respondents [ APC & INEC ].

The supporters of the same respondents that opposed live transmission of the proceedings have made it a duty to come in their numbers to derail every thread we have created on the proceedings so far.

They are lucky nairaland don't have a block button & privacy mode,I would have restricted everyone of them from commenting on this thread & block as many of them as possible.
They are just here to unjustly criticize and insult everyone and everything we do here

If we can all agree to ignore them,which I know is a big ask,I strongly think they will all disappear into irrelevance.

At least,we should minimize the way we engage them & stop giving life to their infantile blabbing & mental masturbation.

If they decide to engage constructively and maturely inthe conversation, that's highly welcom,but I definitely don't expect them to do that.

Please, engage them on their irrelevant opinion minimally as much as possible to avoid derailing the thread.

You're right comrade, let's ignore them today.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by JasonScoolari: 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ddeliverer007:
I hope we won’t waste valuable time today majoring on the minor. I hope we make significant progress today. Cos yesterday was a waste of time. Spent hours talking about flash drive and if the content should be played, last last, nothing was achieved…

The more y’all allow a tinubu remain in office, the longer illegality is enthroned.

Stop wasting time. Stop celebrating nonsense. Let’s win this for real. Except y’all are just fooling yourselves.

I don't know which side you belong to, but I will advise you to calm your nerves down... Don't be over anxious than those in court.

God is Alive.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
Two HD TVs can be seen in court today as well
and the boxes that contains IREV from different states.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Dubetex96(m): 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
loosecanon50:

You're right comrade, let's ignore them today.
But their corn brain will not let them comport themselves

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by JasonScoolari: 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
nlfpmod good afternoon sir,

Kindly use your Brabus Benz and push us to front page.

23 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by JasonScoolari: 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Two HD TVs can be seen in court today as well
and the boxes that contains IREV from different states.

Also give credit to Madam Oluchi, she's doing well. @General_Oluchi

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by loosecanon50(m): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dubetex96:

But their corn brain will not let them comport themselves

Tor..if they don't comport themselves, we'll have no choice than to bring the hammer down on them.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Also give credit to Madam Oluchi, she's doing well. @General_Oluchi

That's the first thing I do in all my threads.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Tflex01: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I don LAND oh.

Exercise in futility. You are about to waste another 8 years of your life just the way you wasted the last 8 years. grin grin

I know you are close to depression already cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ddeliverer007:

Honestly,credit to the respondents yesterday.
They succeeded in wasting everyone's time with their Objection to virtually everything

Their time wasting game yesterday was top notch & I hope the labour party's legal team have learned one or two from what unfolded.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by JudgeWilson(m): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
Body dey sweet me because of this thread. I welcome all the Obidient family to this informative section. We move.......

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by JasonScoolari: 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

That's the first thing I do in all my threads.
Fair enough

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Confirmedzombie: 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
loosecanon50:

You're sounding so cool & calm today, it's so unlike you. You chop bucket of ice block?

I have always sounded cool and calm.
Enjoy your weekend

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by emekajacobogbon(m): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
With all these evidence and witnesses, will the court make a joke of itself.?

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) / It's Un-Islamic, Ungodly For Buhari To Reward Tinubu With Ingratitude- Afegbua / Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.