Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Akpabio Wins Senate President Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Wins Senate President Election (53577 Views)

President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal / Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat / Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by onthehill: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2023
smiley

Tinubu's Advice To Peter Obi And Atiku

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdEirolJoYs
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Bimpe29: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2023
Congratulations to the President and Chairman of the 10th NASS!

Saraki's scheme can't be replicated during this regime.
madridguy:
Congratulations to the progressive family.

Senator Godswill Akpabio is our senate president.

Many people still don't know Asiwaju, i thought some children were saying Yari will pull Saraki stunt grin
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:20am On Jun 13, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Of course, he did scheme.

Politics is scheming and the better schemer won.

Please don't quote me again.
Thanks and take a rest.
who are u that I won't quote ?? U want to paint saraki black for exercising his rights... If u are ignorant and not ready to learn stop posting online ok here is not your parlour...
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:21am On Jun 13, 2023
garfield1:

Voting in reps is not secret
rubbish and they agreed
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:21am On Jun 13, 2023
You practically dont understand the game of politics... it's not juz physical it goes beyond... it's mind games where foolishness and wisdom are equal
OGHENAOGIE:
but tinubu didn't scheme to win APC ticket and president ABI... Some of u lack understanding... It's not president Job to choose leaders for nass it's duty of nass and all members have right to contest which Yari just exercised... By the way nass isn't APC headquarters it's has PDP LP NNPP guys too...
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by KingPure(m): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2023
Godswill is God's will. And He will always show you His will, but you have a choice to make in all situations.
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Chisolom247: 10:22am On Jun 13, 2023
Apc😊
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by HRMK: 10:22am On Jun 13, 2023
madridguy:
Congratulations to the progressive family.

Senator Godswill Akpabio is our senate president.

Many people still don't know Asiwaju, i thought some children were saying Yari will pull Saraki stunt grin

THIS ISNT BUHARI BUT JAGABAN OF AFRICA!THE GRAND MASTER OF NIGERIAN POLITICS!ALL THESE BABY POLITICIANS SHOULD KEEP SILENT!!
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:23am On Jun 13, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
who are u that I won't quote ?? U want to paint saraki black for exercising his rights... If u are ignorant and not ready to learn stop posting online ok here is not your parlour...

Rest!
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:24am On Jun 13, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Rest!
get out
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by ultra100(f): 10:24am On Jun 13, 2023
casualobserver:

Where was Joseph Wayas from? Cross river or akwa ibom?
cross river

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
get out

Rest!
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by almarthins(m): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2023
richidinho:
Congrats to him and his fellow thievesgrin

I tell u. I was like what! Goodwill ke. Big thief .
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
You practically dont understand the game of politics... it's not juz physical it goes beyond... it's mind games where foolishness and wisdom are equal
look at this mkpumiri person what do u kno
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:26am On Jun 13, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Rest!
get out
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:26am On Jun 13, 2023
Can u see how confused you're?
OGHENAOGIE:
look at this mkpumiri person what do u kno
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Ofemannnu: 10:26am On Jun 13, 2023
Mynd44:
Akpabio is the new Senate President
Great cheesy
Goodluck and great positivities for Nigerians.
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by sammiewrite(m): 10:27am On Jun 13, 2023
Life is turn by turn. In the next 25 years, most of the current crop of leaders would have been gone and it will be the turn of you and me. You have the option to be building yourself in preparation for that time, or you can as well continue being bitter, wailing, and claiming the higher moral ground like y'all are different from our leaders in your private lives. For all you can say about the ruling party as we know it today, they are still the one by far who have giving women and youths the most chances especially at the state level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:27am On Jun 13, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
get out

Rest
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by ultra100(f): 10:31am On Jun 13, 2023
nairalanda1:

Headless mob aside, the South South is a PDP stronghold. Anyone defecting to APC there as at 2018 was taking a big big risk.(No, was basically committing political suicide). And for a while it looked like he had made a mistake...he could not win his state for APC, and just barely managed to hold on to his seat in the senate (even facing off internal challenges that looked like it would unseat him).
It has to do with his antecedent in Akwa Ibom.
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:35am On Jun 13, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Can u see how confused you're?
get out how ll just jump on my comment to say rubbish
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Rest
get out
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by garfield1: 10:37am On Jun 13, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
rubbish and they agreed

It was in their rules
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by omenka(m): 10:37am On Jun 13, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Omo Tinubu no be anybody mate grin

He always have his ways, thunder fire him grin

I don tire to dey oppose Tinubu, he always come out victorious, that man Should be studied.

Be like na for Pluto he get him own jazz.

Like this now, I don lose hope for that Court case kpatakpata. Tinubu must have his ways.

Big Respect sha
The thunder fire him got me cracking. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Kemitex: 10:38am On Jun 13, 2023
Man of the people, we love you. Go and make us proud
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by jogojogo: 10:38am On Jun 13, 2023
Bar1941:
This is not a news any longer because many of us that have sense and think positively saw this days ago, it's only the born to hate children of hate who hate anything good for Nigeria that opposed the great Akpabio.

I served in Akwa Ibom state, just like Tinubu did in Lagos, Akpabio equally did extremely well in Akwa Ibom, he is the architect of the modern Akwa Ibom state and have been a vibrant member of the senate.

Imagine the people that opposed to Tinubu's muslim/Muslim ticket now supporting a muslim first time senator Yari as SP at the expense of an experienced Akpabio simply because of their hate for Tinubu.

Constructive criticism is allowed but hatred is evil, YOU SHALL ALL BE SWALLOWED BY THE HATE YOU DISPLAY TOWARDS TINUBU EXCEPT YOU REPENT.

God bless Nigeria
God bless President Tinubu
God bless SP Akpabio
God bless me.

Honestly, I didn't hear the Muslim Muslim Muslim narrative. So they were never sincere abinitio. That's very clear in their support for Yari. What exactly is Asiwaju's offense against the descendants of hate?
Did he took their wives?
Could he be responsible for the underdevelopment and backwardness of their Region?
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by DJInfluence: 10:43am On Jun 13, 2023
Whether it went to the south or north or north east it doesn't make any difference. It's the same recycled politicians fending für themselves. Show me the region that has produced past president or senate president that's better off?
These people use religion, ethnicity and tribalism to promote their selfish goals and some are here jubilating.
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2023
garfield1:

It was in their rules
u ll support brigandage nobi u again... Even though wase no go win it should be secret ballot...
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2023
odigbosky:
Sharp

As a proper Edo boy when I be
Obi supporter and LP voter

This is a win for the south south

Anyhow e be
We move

Shun politics of bitterness

More blessings 🙏
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by WantsandMore: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2023
Zico5:
The truth of the matter is that the president of Nigeria is too powerful. He gets whatever he wants. I know Akpabio will be the senate president so far he is supported by Tinubu. For those people still looking for their manhood. They are on the long run. I just pray they begin to mend fences as earlier as possible. North no dey joke when it comes to election. If you fail in the North, you have lost already.
True. Every Presidential system of Government positions the head of the Centre to be powerful all over the world, it takes discretion for such power to be properly utilized for the good of the people. Why do you think Obasanjo proposed a 3rd term in his wisdom?
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by Bestwords: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2023
RIP Nigeria🇳🇬
Re: Akpabio Wins Senate President Election by topatee: 10:50am On Jun 13, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Omo Tinubu no be anybody mate grin

He always have his ways, thunder fire him grin

I don tire to dey oppose Tinubu, he always come out victorious, that man Should be studied.

Be like na for Pluto he get him own jazz.

Like this now, I don lose hope for that Court case kpatakpata. Tinubu must have his ways.

Big Respect sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations / Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.