Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) (81404 Views)

Why Is This Senator Making A Mockery Of Himself On Channels TV? / Why Is This Senator Frowning When Osinbajo Is Greeting Him? / Imagine What This Senator Did Inside The National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by stevups(m): 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
madridguy:
Senator Olamilekan Solomon Adeola popularly known as YAYI.

He was the Senator from Lagos West now representing Ogun West.

He was the senator representing my area for Alimosho, Lagos.

I don't know why he is angry but probably trying to protect Asiwaju Tinubu choice of senate president.

Against the first timer senator that wanted/ contested for Senate president
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Assignmentw007(m): 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ask that man that thinks once before making decisions
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
madridguy:

I don't know why he is angry but probably trying to protect Asiwaju Tinubu choice of senate president.

He is protecting his own selfish interest!
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by babaalagbo11(m): 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
Solomon yayi ogun state 😂😂😂
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Ijaya123: 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
madridguy:

The next governor of Ogun state.
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by iammo(m): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
Olanilekan
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by 1Dray(m): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
Thread of the most tribalist tribe in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Meditation01(m): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
Meditation is the freeing of ourselves from all mental states and concepts of self.But it really begins with a focus,with a restraining of the life force or the life energy.So you look at your object of concentration for,say,45 minutes.Put a watch there,take out a clock,time yourself.Then,after you have done it for,let's say,45 minutes,if your time period is half an hour,and you've really tried just to see that one thing,to look at it-you can blink,you can shift your position a little bit if you need to-but then after you've done it for half your meditation,close your eyes and now do the same thing focusing on one of the three chakras,either the navel center,around the navel;the median center,which is in the center of the chest around the heart,or the third eye,which is between the eyebrows and a little bit above.
I recommend that you focus on these three centers in rotation.So Monday morning,do your navel center;Tuesday,the center of the chest;Wednesday,the third eye,which is between the eyebrows and a little bit above.
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Kcdojoto(m): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
madridguy:

awon Lagos indigene
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Coolgent(m): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
Looking more like a motor park thug than Senator

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
If Yayi could do a two-term in Lagos and doing a term in Ogun State, It means Lagos is truly a no man's land only to people of the southwest. You should have your head checked if you think otherwise.

Also, i love the way Yoruba's are united among themselves, we Igbos should strive to emulate.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
Sodiq3:
Yayi supported Akpabio with everything. He deserves majority leader if zoned to SW.

Kuku give all d post to south west na
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by fof1: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hoelujohn:

He spent close to 5 billion naira in the last election

Are You the Accounts Officer to him,Pls?
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
tumababa:

Kuku give all d post to south west na

Na their turn let them enjoy. We should focus on competency in appointment first. When you get there, you can appoint all umunne na umunna ghi!

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by lexy2014: 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
madridguy:

Pls clarify. How was he able to be a senator from two different states?
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Beolly(m): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

You are asking me what do I want him to do. Just because you are a senator representing Akwa Ibom doesn't mean you can't raise issue about abandoning projects in Nassarawa.

Even though they represent their constituency but they are majorly for national discussion. The road you claimed he his currently rehabilitating, is he just aware of the road just because he has ambition to govern the state?

If he couldn't use his influence as a Senator to have raised issues about the gory state of Sango Ota road, have no influence or impact about this same Ogun West people, then why should we allow him to govern Ogun state when he has little or no contribution towards the development of the state

Remember, without Ogun Central and Ogun East votes, Yayi's ambition is DBA. Ogun Central and Ogun East have been ally for decades..
Yayi was a former representative of Lagos West. He was just sworn as senator for Ogun West TODAY. It's not like he's been their representative all these years.
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by lexy2014: 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
Jubrilv:
Senator Olamilekan "YAYI" Next Ogun state Governor after Eleyi don finish him tenure

He is a senator representing Lagos state. How then is he going to be the next governor of Ogun state?
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by chima47(m): 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
He may not also be angry as you presume. Have you seen him when he is not angry?
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Beolly(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

GNI is unstable. I don't even think he has a political party presently, I like him naturally but he has been associating with wrong people.

Forget about Yayi cos we from Ogun Central go use sentiment to knock his ambition. He only campaigned for himself and Tinubu, no regards for Gov DA and you think Ogun East people would let it slide?

Akinlade would have been the best from Ogun West but the way Amosun wanted to lord him over others relegated him.

If Ogun West people can look within and present more credible candidate apart from the listed above, then we go support them cos they have never been in thr position, the closed is Badaru who deputized OGD but she was like P in Psychology.

If they picked from any of the above, make Bankole dey warm up
GNI is a member of the APC. He won his election into the house of reps under APC, he was sworn in today.
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by lexy2014: 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
Beolly:

Yayi was a former representative of Lagos West. He was just sworn as senator for Ogun West TODAY. It's not like he's been their representative all these years.

How did he become a senator for 2 different states?
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by PussyKing(m): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
Very ugly man
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Chassy03: 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
Okay oooo. I shall know say he go better oneday

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by jubrilELsudan: 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
HE IS ANGRY BECAUSE ANOTHER SENATOR FVCKED HIS WIFE

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Beolly(m): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

How did he become a senator for 2 different states?
Any Yoruba man can easily contest and win election in Lagos and he was a member of Tinubu camp. He's actually from that part of Ogun he crossed to the state before the last election. Look at Faleke too he's from kogi but representing ikeja federal constituency in Abuja

3 Likes

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Godsplan89: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
He is a senator for guiness book of records,because he served TWO POWERFUL STATES IN IMMEDIATE SUCCESSION AS SENATOR.
HE IS SENATOR IYAYI,HE MAKES THE PEOPLE FEEL IMPACT OF GOOD GOVERNANCE. grin
Mad Man. Lol 😆 🤣
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by justified007: 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

Yes Chief Alani may be old but his sets are still calling the shot including those that I mentioned above. When did Amosun , OGD join Ogun politics? Who sabi Amosun before joining politics?

Ever heard of 40 members club? The late Oba Abiodun,Oniru of Iru land was part, it's mostly Ogun and Oyo people but 40 in number. Those are one side of the decision makers cos their resolution about issues na final.

I was very closed to them then so I know as how it dey go.

There's no point arguing about Ogun politics with you bro. You don't even know the current political actors in the state so what's the point arguing with you
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by casualobserver: 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
bennybuhari:
Anybody knows who this Senator is?

Next governor of Ogun state 100% done and dusted since 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by AfonjaConehead: 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
He represented Alimosho,Lagos but now representing his real home state,Ogun... I see why Lagos ISSA called "No Man's land". grin
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Whiteshield: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
1Dray:
Thread of the most tribalist tribe in Nigeria.

5th class citizen don drop quote.
Shebi na una dey call Yoruba slaves and call Lagos no man's land. Yorubas don show una shege and una just dey cry anyhow.

I'm sure that deep down, you are cursing your mother for not giving birth to you for a Yoruba man.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Ashabbiiee: 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
He betrayed Ambode. Leaked all his secrets to gain Tinubu's favour
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by cardoctor(m): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
I think its .......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) / Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha / Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.