Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) (81405 Views)

Why Is This Senator Making A Mockery Of Himself On Channels TV? / Why Is This Senator Frowning When Osinbajo Is Greeting Him? / Imagine What This Senator Did Inside The National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by BennyDGreat: 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
justified007:

It's obvious he didn't know anything about the State politics . Dimeji Bankole served 2 terms in that same Abeokuta he's bragging about

Yep Dimeji was elected twice. I was shocked when I saw no one has served twice...haba
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by justified007: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

But my reference was about Ogun central.

Odeda na From Obantoko , camp, Oshiele to Odeda, same people who always allign with anything from Asero

Helinues , how many LGs are in Ogun central that you're talking about? Olumide Osoba is representing 3 solid LGs out of the 6 LGs in ogun central and you don't know he's from the same ogun central? And I have been wasting my time arguing with you about Ogun politics 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by BennyDGreat: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

Obafemi local government na the biggest local government from Ogun stage which I am from, my village Ogun Makin shared bother with Oyo state.

Tell me which recognizable politician from Obafemi local government which I am from

Bro is Obafemi Owode the only local government in Ogun Central?

Check your former comment bro. Recognizable is a very relative word. That you don't know them doesn't reduce their power/ influence
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by justified007: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

Ogun central people dey talk, Yayi form minority Ogun East wan dey . Which kind of yeye play be that now, when Awori, Ogun East plus Ogun central wlasya dey make collabo in any election

Na we be the De factor general for Ogun state with our long time partner Ogun East

I don't know what you took today that you decide to embarrass yourself on this thread .

1. Yayi is from Ogun West and not ogun East as you allege

2. Ogun East consists of 9 out of 20 LGs in ogun state.

I repeat you know nothing about Ogun state politics

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by bewla(m): 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
Obidient4Tinubu:
Yes this is Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu
No is yayi formaer senator from lagos west now a senator feom ogun west
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by helinues: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
justified007:

It's obvious he didn't know anything about the State politics . Dimeji Bankole served 2 terms in that same Abeokuta he's bragging about

No dey put mouth for wetin you no sabi.

Preamble, when Kuto market was built , all those who occupied the shop was affiliated with one politician or the other.

Bankole's mother's shop was just adjacent ours, infact I still remember before the 2013 election, Dimeji was in far away in UK serving as a Navy Officer, the moment his Dad Chief Alani made use of his influence and Dimeji was elected, the shop wad loses down

Hahaha, background about so many politicians from Ogun central which I knew how they started.

Ologbowon was in Kuto market motor park beforr he eas elected as Abeokuta LG chairman that was before Serubawon. All are homies.

Again, except if you dey carry your sara pass moshalashi you go wan lecture me about Ogun politics or precisely Ogun central politics.

When be say when I was young the news headlines for tomorrow na something I always have privilege to know about a night before.

E Jo e please e advise Yayi to kill this ambition or that same ambition migg kill him
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by justified007: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

Yes na Ogun central but they are extension

No recognizable politicians from that axis. If you know one,name him

Osoba actually contested for governor from that axis 😛😛😛
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by bewla(m): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Yep Dimeji was elected twice. I was shocked when I saw no one has served twice...haba
kasamu did two ibikunle amusu did two so what
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by helinues: 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
justified007:

Osoba actually contested for governor from that axis 😛😛😛

My own dad was the ward chairman of Osoba, do no dey tell me which axis Osoba is from.

Infact if you Sabi Osoba, ask hi if he remember this adage of

' A kin gbe efon si Ori ki a fi ese fi iwo Ire'

Osoba was relegated agter the 2013 election just as the likes of former senator Okunrounmu
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by BennyDGreat: 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
bewla:
kasamu did two ibikunle amusu did two so what

Kasamu na Ogun East oh
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by bewla(m): 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Kasamu na Ogun East oh
i thought the question was no one has represent for two time
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Addme: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

Obafemi local government na the biggest local government from Ogun stage which I am from, my village Ogun Makin shared bother with Oyo state.

Tell me which recognizable politician from Obafemi local government which I am from
You are still on Yayi matter, bro give it up, Yayi is the next governor of Ogun State.
We shall visit this Inshallah by 2026)27.
Meanwhile nothing like Obafemi L.G.
It's actually Obafemi Owode.
Are you sure you are from/reside in Ogun State at all?
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by BennyDGreat: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
bewla:
i thought the question was no one has represent for two time

He said under Ogun central axis....either as House of assembly, LG chair, HOR, Senator...
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by justified007: 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

No dey put mouth for wetin you no sabi.

Preamble, when Kuto market was built , all those who occupied the shop was affiliated with one politician or the other.

Bankole's mother's shop was just adjacent ours, infact I still remember before the 2013 election, Dimeji was in far away in UK serving as a Navy Officer, the moment his Dad Chief Alani made use of his influence and Dimeji was elected, the shop wad loses down

Hahaha, background about so many politicians from Ogun central which I knew how they started.

Ologbowon was in Kuto market motor park beforr he eas elected as Abeokuta LG chairman that was before Serubawon. All are homies.

Again, except if you dey carry your sara pass moshalashi you go wan lecture me about Ogun politics or precisely Ogun central politics.

When be say when I was young the news headlines for tomorrow na something I always have privilege to know about a night before.

E Jo e please e advise Yayi to kill this ambition or that same ambition migg kill him

You have shown times without number you have limited knowledge of Ogun state politics and you have been bursted on this thread so there's no point hiding under some few popular names in Abeokuta 😂😂😂.

My aunt used to have a shop in that same kuto market in the 80s so there's nothing you can tell me about the market , and for your information, Dare Gbolahan of blessed memory, AareTunde Alabi etc used to be a regular visitors in our home and served as local government chairmen under Osoba regime .

If you need schooling on Ogun state politics I will gladly help you bro

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by adejaresalami1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
Learning alot from this argument. I have always wanted to know about Ogun politics and here i am learning it for free

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by helinues: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
Addme:

You are still on Yayi matter, bro give it up, Yayi is the next governor of Ogun State.

You go come and tell us in Ogun central why Yayi is the best Curry for Ogun seasoning rice.

Yayi for Ogun state when Ogun West no even get a say about Ogun. State politics.

Make una no overate Yayi same way Obi was exaggerated.

Our ologoforo like to speak in tongues early so that there won't be had I known

grin
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by helinues: 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
justified007:

You have shown times without number you have limited knowledge of Ogun state politics and you have been bursted on this thread so there's no point hiding under some few popular names in Abeokuta 😂😂😂.

My aunt used to have a shop in that same kuto market in the 80s so there's nothing you can tell me about the market , and for your information, Dare Gbolahan of blessed memory, AareTunde Alabi etc used to be a regular visitors in our home and served as local government chairmen under Osoba regime .

Kikiki..

Shettima predictions as Tinubu's Vice was inspired by nothing but my own understanding about politics oo, which is National, abeg why I no go for Sabi more about my own state.

E Jo e advise Yayi to give Yewa chance to govern Ogun state as governor without scattering the chance .

Imeko people might be Ogun state governor before Yewa people if care is not taken
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by justified007: 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

My own dad was the ward chairman of Osoba, do no dey tell me which axis Osoba is from.

Infact if you Sabi Osoba, ask hi if he remember this adage of

' A kin gbe efon si Ori ki a fi ese fi iwo Ire'

Osoba was relegated agter the 2013 election just as the likes of former senator Okunrounmu

Osoba lost his election in 2003 Sir 😂😂😂 and not 2013 and because he lost an election doesn't mean he's relegated because he's always been the rallying point of the progressives in Ogun state since then or how did you think Olumide has been managing to get elected to house of representatives 3 times after his father lost the governorship election.

I Know alot about Ogun politics than you think
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by justified007: 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
Addme:

Same thing I have been telling him . His knowledge of Ogun state politics is very poor but he's not ready to admit
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Addme: 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
justified007:

I'm beginning to doubt if he's actually from Ogun State.
He said Obafemi Owode is the largest local government in Ogun State meanwhile it's not even up to Ifo, Ado-Odo.
Even Shagamu is bigger than his Obafemi Owode.
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by helinues: 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
justified007:

Osoba lost his election in 2003 Sir 😂😂😂 and not 2013 and because he lost an election doesn't mean he's relegated because he's always been the rallying point of the progressives in Ogun state since then or how did you think Olumide has been managing to get elected to house of representatives 3 times after his father lost the governorship election.

I Know alot about Ogun politics than you think

Again, can you know Oshoba more than me who is from same ward with me. Ogbe, Ijeja, Ago ija, Igbore are all in ward 13 now.

Seh this one na play ni? My last visit to the state, I was hanging around with a friend when the current Abeokuta south LG chairman showed up, I was like so you are the new LG chairman, govern us well oo..

I am yet to see that baga wey go fidalale for me for Ogun central in precise.

Queue behind and learn cos we know how things are being played out in the State
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by justified007: 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

Kikiki..

Shettima predictions as Tinubu's Vice was inspired by nothing but my own understanding about politics oo, which is National, abeg why I no go for Sabi more about my own state.

E Jo e advise Yayi to give Yewa chance to govern Ogun state as governor without scattering the chance .

Imeko people might be Ogun state governor before Yewa people if care is not taken

Stop saying what you don't know.

Are Imeko people not part of the Yewas? You're embarrassing yourself on this thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just give up abeg.

Yayi is the choice of the bonafide Ogun state people after DA and you just have to deal with it

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by helinues: 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
justified007:

Stop saying what you don't know.

Are Imeko people not part of the Yewas? You're embarrassing yourself on this thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just give up abeg.

Yayi is the choice of the bonafide Ogun state people after DA and you just have to deal with it

Imeko part of Yewa ?

Jesu!!!

Is Imeko not along lafenwa side . The imalians people.. hahaha

Yayi is the choice is minority in Ogun. State u til the majority agreed which is mostly form Ogun central and Ogun East. Anything form that na futility exercise

Is there any link between Imeko people and Yewa people, forget about about culture or tradition, let just talk about any linking roads

Which woad connected Yewa and Woti together not to talk of they are same people

See person wey wan dey argue with me.
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by bewla(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
BennyDGreat:

He said under Ogun central axis....either as House of assembly, LG chair, HOR, Senator...
was amusu not from there and the son to former oba i lost his name the one before amusu under obasanjo regime oba tejuosho
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by soil4soil(m): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Jubrilv:
Senator Olamilekan "YAYI" Next Ogun state Governor after Eleyi don finish him tenure

Eleyi can not and will not finish his 2nd term tenure
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by justified007: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

Imeko part of Yewa ?

Jesu!!!

Is Imeko not along lafenwa side . The imalians people.. hahaha

Yayi is the choice is minority in Ogun. State u til the majority agreed which is mostly form Ogun central and Ogun East. Anything form that na futility exercise

Is there any link between Imeko people and Yewa people, forget about about culture or tradition, let just talk about any linking roads

Which woad connected Yewa and Woti together not to talk of they are same people

See person wey wan dey argue with me.

If Imeko people are not Yewa then what are they ? Egba or Ogun central 😂😂😂

I will finish you on this thread tonight 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by justified007: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
bewla:
was amusu not from there and the son to former oba i lost his name the one before amusu under obasanjo regime oba tejuosho

This is what I was telling that bros the other time and he's busy embarrassing himself . Amosun contested his first governorship election flying Obafemi-Owode ticket but he actually contested for second term from Ewekoro.
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by helinues: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
justified007:

If Imeko people are not Yewa then what are they ? Egba or Ogun central 😂😂😂

Jesu, bro you eventually disgraced yourself, no deliberate bashing oo

Na which axis Imeko afon dey for Ogun state?
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by justified007: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

I said Imeko people are Yewa but you're arguing they are not so I am challenging you to tell us which sub ethnic group are the Imeko people in ogun state.
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by Addme: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

Stop the argument bro. Imeko Afon is in Ogun West, Yewa.
You are just saying what you don't know.
Imeko Afon is part of Yewa.
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by helinues: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
bewla:

The past and present Oba Alake never had/have direct influence about Ogun central politics not to talk of Amosun who is a JJc In political scheme of things in the state.

If Amosun is that relevant in Ogun central, why did his supported candidates lule pii twice?
Re: Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) by helinues: 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
Addme:

Stop the argument bro. Imeko Afon is in Ogun West, Yewa.
You are just saying what you don't know.
Imeko Afon is part of Yewa.

Imeko along lafenwa axis, not the path of Aro hospital oo, is in Yewa and you dey claim you are from Ogun state.

Seh you no study geography in secondary school ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK / Buhari Marks Inauguration With N61 Million 2019 Mercedes Benz (photos) / Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.