Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,237 members, 7,867,630 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

100 Prayer For Threatened Miscarriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 100 Prayer For Threatened Miscarriage (152 Views)

Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group / What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo / Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100 Prayer For Threatened Miscarriage by Everydayprayerg: 10:40am On Jun 13, 2023
Exodus 23:26:
26 There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.

Today’s prayers is targeted at those who are suffering from miscarriages, those who are currently pregnant but they suffer from the threat of miscarriage. I am here to tell you that: YOU SHALL DELIVER YOUR BABIES SAFELY!!!! whether the miscarriage is physical or spiritual, we are going to be issuing a decree that it can never happen in the name of Jesus. Today’s prayers is titled, 100 prayer for threatened miscarriage. Miscarriage is the lose of a baby in the womb. No mother should go through this experience at all. As you engage in this prayers today, miscarriage shall never come near your household in Jesus name.

If you are reading this now and you are pregnant, do not be afraid, God is speaking to you through this article, do not be afraid, just believe God and His word, pray this prayers with all your heart and expect instant turn around in your life. This prayers are warfare prayers, you shall be releasing the vengeance of God over the enemies of your pregnancy,against forces of darkness that are fighting your safe delivery. Let God have the final say in your marriage, do not allow the devil or an unbelieving doctor put your under pressure, just keep speaking the word of God concerning your safe delivery and declaring ng the shame and humiliation of all your enemies, you shall have what you say. This prayer for threatened miscarriage, will open your spiritual eyes and strengthen your faith to receive your baby, I encourage you to pray it in faith and expect your own miracles today in Jesus name.

Read more: https://everydayprayerguide.com/2019/01/17/100-prayer-for-threatened-miscarriage/
Re: 100 Prayer For Threatened Miscarriage by Everydayprayerg: 10:44am On Jun 13, 2023
Click the link to continue praying

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Success In All Our Endeavours. / He Is Not Silent; He Heard You But He Is Waiting For The Right Time / Most Popular Christian Song/hymn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.