Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Obaseki Congratulates Senator Akpabio On Emergence As Senate President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Congratulates Senator Akpabio On Emergence As Senate President (21134 Views)

Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) / Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obaseki Congratulates Senator Akpabio On Emergence As Senate President by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
JaySmart4422:
Poor Nigerian's na congratulations be Una own

Your leaders eat fat n you are left with hunger to keep congratulating them as they switch positions in government
Baba move on elections are over
Re: Obaseki Congratulates Senator Akpabio On Emergence As Senate President by bigpastor(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
fuckuigbos:
Baba move on elections are over

"Off your mic!!!"
Re: Obaseki Congratulates Senator Akpabio On Emergence As Senate President by bigpastor(m): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
TruthinAction:
Wonders shall never end. I thought this was the same man that was on hot seat for gross corruption in NDDC. So, what has changed?

May God have mercy on Nigeria.

"Off your Mic!!!!"

If I hear Fem again!!!!!
Re: Obaseki Congratulates Senator Akpabio On Emergence As Senate President by Livelystone01: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
Cromagnon:

Who is not a winner by circumstance... Tinubu or Jonathan or obj or yaradua
My brother, life sometimes presents a very unique opportunity for us, if only we can take advantage of it.

Congrats to the SP.
Re: Obaseki Congratulates Senator Akpabio On Emergence As Senate President by Lama70(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
Thanks. Are you planning to come back or going to LP? I know you're always fighting everywhere you go.
Re: Obaseki Congratulates Senator Akpabio On Emergence As Senate President by Postinor: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
bizhop01:

You better grow up?
wailer,loser
Re: Obaseki Congratulates Senator Akpabio On Emergence As Senate President by chubinwa(m): 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
duro4chang:
Who is his own that he should support?
Enjoy bro. Your tinubu is really making ways for your people in the west. Enjoy the rosy appointment while it lasts
Re: Obaseki Congratulates Senator Akpabio On Emergence As Senate President by duro4chang(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
chubinwa:

Enjoy bro. Your tinubu is really making ways for your people in the west. Enjoy the rosy appointment while it lasts
Sorry I am not from the south west as many of you thought. I am from the north central
Re: Obaseki Congratulates Senator Akpabio On Emergence As Senate President by AfonjaConehead: 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
duro4chang abboki grin:
Sorry I am not from the south west as many of you thought. I am from the north central
Re: Obaseki Congratulates Senator Akpabio On Emergence As Senate President by duro4chang(m): 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=124029644][/quote]E pain am. Kilikikikikikiki. We are teaching you politics. No vex
Re: Obaseki Congratulates Senator Akpabio On Emergence As Senate President by AfonjaConehead: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
duro4chang Mallam grin grin grin grin:
E pain am. Kilikikikikikiki. We are teaching you politics. No vex
Re: Obaseki Congratulates Senator Akpabio On Emergence As Senate President by duro4chang(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=124029853][/quote]As e dey pain them e dey sweet us as e dey sweet us e dey pain them. Kikiikikikikiki!

Arewa Youths Should Be Put In Chains And Flogged Very Hard - Femi Fani-kayode / Femi Adesina: Past Political Leaders Want To Overthrow Government / Gbajabiamila Elected For Sixth Time As Federal Lawmaker