Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives (27297 Views)

Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives / Godswill Akpabio Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (Picture) / Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Favourchris(f): 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Diligent1:

And your states in igbo land are paradise, you are a joker.

U are the joker jumping because ur tribe man is in office, how as it benefit u, because the last time I check na the same stress and high cost of living affect everyone.

The last time I check the bad education, poor power and more when affect u 9 affect Igbo people.

What are u enjoying that they are not enjoying…

Clown ..stupid bragging right when no take anyone go anywhere .. instead of us to sit tight and hold this men accountable u are here telling me about tribal politics when never even help ur life

Abi ur tribes man in office make u get money pass me abi make u travel to more countries than me ewu Gambia

1 Like

Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Ezemeiyogu(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Yes.

Next time tell your people not to do zobu zobu politics, following the same direction like a herd of sheep with no brain.

You don’t even deserve this position sef if not for 1 or 2 ibos that have sense out of the millions of you guys.

Who cares who takes what? Political posts are rotational. If it's not today, then tomorrow. Today is for you people, if you like, continue till 20years to come. The cycle go everly reach the turn of Igbos. This is how I see all of this. Those who are pained are probably selfish ones who think that if it doesn't come in their time through them that's not worth it. Na lie!
Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Emmyson99(m): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
Congratulations Kalu
Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Bmaster(m): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
Diligent1:

Then you don't need the position of presidency, tell Obi to withdraw the case in court.
You guys needs to be taught some lesson,
In your next lives,y'all no gonna play around with us.
Prove you won the election no be by threatening the judiciary with ya democracy day speech.
Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by papahrazi: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
This quite magnanimous I never expected SE to get anything from APC after the deep hatred politics they played against Asiwaju and Yorubas , Just as they did to Buhari and Fulanis.

Anyways APC is a party of equity, they'll give everyone their fair share .

But my SE people have to learn to deop this politics of hate otherwise they will continue to remain irrelevant in the scheme of things.

Alteady they have burnt bridges already with Yorubas who have been one of the most tolerant of them over the years

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Mitsurugi(m): 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
ogify1:

It never stopped you guys progress. Why are you bothered?

And that's it. It's idiots like some Igbo politicians that believe Presidency is a do or die for Igbos. The same Igbos that have supported non Igbos. If we're honest before this propaganda of Obi being an Igbo project it was non Igbos that flew him first. I'm just tired of the hypocrisy. If Igbos are this hated why can't they be allowed to go.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Madmohamed123: 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
Truflame:
Igbo should learn to build bridges across the divide instead of playing politics of suspicion, hate and insulting people here and there.
how can you explain
Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Yet when the SS sneezes Nigeria freezes. We forget the Ghana Must Go bags hurled personally by Akpabio last two years when they sneezed. Nigerians and mouth.
lol...you never really sneeze. You just talk about it
Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Diligent1(f): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
Favourchris:

U are the joker jumping because ur tribe man is in office, how as it benefit u, because the last time I check na the same stress and high cost of living affect everyone.

The last time I check the bad education, poor power and more when affect u 9 affect Igbo people.

Clown ..stupid bragging right when no take anyone go anywhere .. instead of us to sit tight and hold this men accountable u are here telling me about tribal politics when never even help ur life

Abi ur tribes man in office make u get money pass me abi make u travel to more countries than me ewu Gambia
I am not fighting with you, I am just being logical here you can't expect me to vote for Peter Obi when we have Asiwaju who is far better than him don't let your emotion control you, be reasonable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by ogify1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
Favourchris:

Sha take it easy 😂
Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Guyman01: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2023
Truflame:
Igbo should learn to build bridges across the divide instead of playing politics of suspicion, hate and insulting people here and there.
When they voted massively for Shagari, Abiola Obasanjo Yar'adua Jonathan Atiku they were not building bridges that time abi, nonsense and ingredients sad

1 Like

Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by 1972xy: 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
Cheers to the Ndigbo. People that follow person we sabi road
Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
Deckylicious:
Is this the best an Igbo politician can be in this country. Mtchhhhheeew.
na only de this country wey una de Always cry... Did they stop Igbo guys from contesting any of the position??
Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Your people are not in unison. The Igbos are unarguably one of the largest of the 3 major ethnic groups but your house is not in order. Arrange your house first, then reorganise and come back strong.

Oga shut up if you have nothing to say.

Igbos supported and voted massively for Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan, and Atiku.

But the one time that they decided to rally behind their own son, you accuse them of playing tribal and religious politics? How dare you?? If Nigeria don taya una, just say so! The entire South South is seeing this deliberate gang up and in the fullness of time, everyone will get what they asked for.
Igbos voted PDP massively just like they'voted LP in 2023

1 Like

Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by yeahh(m): 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
Great
Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Iykemoore99: 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
Congratulations to kalu
Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by HardBishop: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
IamNat:

None of those people got anything on a platter, that's the result of proper alignment and realignment, there's no gang up against the Igbos anywhere, they are the ones that need to align.
Una hate ibo no be small... Even at the mention of ibo una prick go stand, that's why we don't associate with u people just focus on our bizs for survival and God has been helping us
Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by soullove1881(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Your people are not in unison. The Igbos are unarguably one of the largest of the 3 major ethnic groups but your house is not in order. Arrange your house first, then reorganise and come back strong.

No, Igbo voted massively for their party, PDP!!!

But the one time that they decided to rally behind their own son, you accuse them of playing tribal and religious politics? How dare you?? If Nigeria don taya una, just say so! The entire South South is seeing this deliberate gang up and in the fullness of time, everyone will get what they asked for.
Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by dadysophie: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
At least we have started from somewhere.
Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Kay25(m): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Baby politician u are who told u Igbo voted for obj in 1999?if u know anything of 1999 politics then u will know obj came mainly on northern support and that's a reward of what he did in 1979

1 Like

Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by kmaster007: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
And does dat searching for mandate should continue
IamNat:
Finally, now we await appointment of cabinet members.
Nigeria is moving forward, those who wants to remain in the past can remain there.
Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by kmaster007: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
You mean most of dem putting deir head in one basket
SugarGirl44:

Yes.

Next time tell your people not to do zobu zobu politics, following the same direction like a herd of sheep with no brain.

You don’t even deserve this position sef if not for 1 or 2 ibos that have sense out of the millions of you guys.

1 Like

Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Cromagnon: 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

[/quote]

Could your son beat anyone you mentioned?

Did those ppl you mentioned bank on their tribe alone.

You think you can win without alliances

Don't worry
You will learn by 2049...the hard way

[quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Afribell(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
Big Congratulations to my Representative Benjamin Okezie Kalu
Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by theredaddy: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

You think it is a coincidence that all the names you mentioned belongs to ONE PARTY (pdp)
If Obasanjo had come under AD in 1999 would igbos have voted him, incase you forget ATikU contested under ACN, igbos didnt vote atiku until he came back to PDP
Once upon a time East believed there surest path to presidency is to give100% commitment to pdp, it wasnt about OBJ or Yardua it was about satisfying PDP to the igbos
2022 primaries was a eye opener that PDP/northerners were taking Igbos for a ride, it was south turn and pdp won't give igbos the ticket they had no option, Peter Obi saw an opportunity he took it.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Bobbiee: 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
degreatstalion:
All you bASTARDs hating on Igbos. During the last administration Igbos didn't get anything, it never stopped their progress.

The clownish mods can suspend me as usual.

F00ls!!!

The mods can't do anything. They are imbeciles. The whole rules only lasted a week. Even Seun, a hopeless bigot, couldn't keep it up. The funny thing is I followed one disgusting imp after some eye widening comments he made, Obaofaba, and found that he usually comments all over the Muslim section, chanting Allah up and down. What an hell bound hypocrite.
Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by IamNat: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
HardBishop:

Una hate ibo no be small... Even at the mention of ibo una prick go stand, that's why we don't associate with u people just focus on our bizs for survival and God has been helping us

And you have seen how God is not helping others abi? God is helping us all. For your info, nobody hate you, we no even care because obviously you are no threat to anybody except yourself. You people just like shouting, disturbing the whole place. You don't associate with us, yet you want to be the President of our country, and no you aren't just focusing on your business, you tried to take over Lagos, e no just work, grin grin grin you tried winning the Nigerian presidency too, but you failed woefully, so, you aren't just minding your business, stop denying what is not deniable.
Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by ezegold4we: 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
Igbo's remain the most republican, fascinating, competing and enterprising race both politically, financially and economically,

The issue of what to get from the centre is the reason why Nigeria cannot move Forward,

All the fool's talking about politics of alignment don't really understand that the alignment will only benefit Just few individuals that isn't up to 0.005% of the entire populace,

The igbo's race remains unstoppable, nobody can stop a tribe that is determined to succeed.
Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by AutoConsult: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

South South have the Senate Presidency. What gang up are you talking about? The South South is already learning the game, evident in the votes they gave the Apc in the last election. You guyz are wailing in isolation I'm afraid.

1 Like

Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by richie240: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
IamNat:

None of those people got anything on a platter, that's the result of proper alignment and realignment, there's no gang up against the Igbos anywhere, they are the ones that need to align.
Confirm!
cool
------------------------------------------------------
You shd tnk ur stars dt u even got this position.

Except u want ppl to confirm ur madness, U can't bank 2% of ur funds with first bank and expect to receive d same dividend/patronage as someone who invested 70% in d same bank.
cool

vvvvvvv

Deckylicious:
Is this the best an Igbo politician can be in this country. Mtchhhhheeew.

1 Like

Re: Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives by HomorBj(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
[quote author=Beolly post=123767192]

Rochas was the greatest beneficiary of this cancelling attitude, he was vilified badly cos he belonged to Buhari and Tinubu party,their 2 greatest enemies. ROCHAS while at ApGa was named *Miracle Worker* in imo state,ask around people who are real imolites. The moment he crossed to ApC ,wahala started.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: Why Some Voters Were Blocked From Polling Units – Police / Gbajabiamila Apologises Over Harvard Enrollment Tweet / Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.