Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

See The Question A University Lecturer Sets That Everyone Is Talking About. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Question A University Lecturer Sets That Everyone Is Talking About. (1399 Views)

Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value / What's The Usefulness Of A University Certificate In The Presidential Election / Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Question A University Lecturer Sets That Everyone Is Talking About. by saintbillion(m): 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
A University of Nigeria Nsukka [UNN] Lecturer took his students unaware during an Economics examination. He sets an unimmaginary question in number 4 which took the students off ground.
The question goes does.

"You voted for your choice candidate during the last election but unfortunately your mandate was allegedly stolen . Assuming your choice Presidential Candidate later wins the court case and he invites you to a dinner to give him some Obidient Economic Blueprint on How to Develop the Nigerian Economy Rapidly . What would you tell him ? Don't forget that Dr. T. Dr. Jonation . Presidents Biden and Macron may also be invite to that dinner !"
Everyone have been talking about the question.

Source: https://saintbillion..com/2023/04/stolen-mandet-unn-lecturer-sets-jaw.html?m=1

Re: See The Question A University Lecturer Sets That Everyone Is Talking About. by Luckylife(m): 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
Interesting
Re: See The Question A University Lecturer Sets That Everyone Is Talking About. by BigBlackPreek(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
Still looking for their stolen manhood

On your mandate I stand, Ashiwaju Jagaban

5 Likes

Re: See The Question A University Lecturer Sets That Everyone Is Talking About. by Acekidc4(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
Which kind Delusional Manhood Hunting Question is This?? Nawa for some Lecturers oh, people Grand parents. Shioor

5 Likes

Re: See The Question A University Lecturer Sets That Everyone Is Talking About. by dareyking(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
grin
Re: See The Question A University Lecturer Sets That Everyone Is Talking About. by saintbillion(m): 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
Luckylife:
Interesting
Very very ooo my brother.
Re: See The Question A University Lecturer Sets That Everyone Is Talking About. by saintbillion(m): 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Still looking for their stolen manhood

On your mandate I stand, Ashiwaju Jagaban
Lol. Thank God u personalised it.
Re: See The Question A University Lecturer Sets That Everyone Is Talking About. by saintbillion(m): 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
Acekidc4:
Which kind Delusional Manhood Hunting Question is This?? Nawa for some Lecturers oh, people Grand parents. Shioor
hehehe. If u no answer am u go fail oo
Re: See The Question A University Lecturer Sets That Everyone Is Talking About. by saintbillion(m): 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
Re: See The Question A University Lecturer Sets That Everyone Is Talking About. by SwissMass: 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
Igbo lecturer

1 Like

Re: See The Question A University Lecturer Sets That Everyone Is Talking About. by saintbillion(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
SwissMass:
Igbo lecturer
yoruba commentator.

1 Like

Re: See The Question A University Lecturer Sets That Everyone Is Talking About. by CodeTemplar: 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
Is "Obidient" an English word?
Re: See The Question A University Lecturer Sets That Everyone Is Talking About. by saintbillion(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Is "Obidient" an English word?
might not be the obedient u seek. He might choose to call Obidient an economic model lol.

1 Like

Re: See The Question A University Lecturer Sets That Everyone Is Talking About. by gebest: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
I will quickly phone Peter Obi to tell me the answer because even me as an OBIdient I don't know Obi manifesto.

3 Likes

Re: See The Question A University Lecturer Sets That Everyone Is Talking About. by saintbillion(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
gebest:
I will quickly phone Peter Obi to tell me the answer because even me as an OBIdient I don't know Obi manifesto.
Lol. I for like answer that question ooo as an Obidient
Re: See The Question A University Lecturer Sets That Everyone Is Talking About. by Lanretoye(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
I will tell them to report to the police anti robbery squard.
So easy to guess what part of the country the school is.
Re: See The Question A University Lecturer Sets That Everyone Is Talking About. by mrvitalis(m): 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
The question is simple what is your economic idea to develop Nigeria based on the Givens we have right now

My has always been
Increase revenue by

1) removal of subsidy, reduction of requirements to become a petroleum importer, tax of #100 for every litre of fuel

2) introduction of property tax (15% of the rental value of the property)

3) free registration of every I mean every business in Nigeria, each business must have a barcode , then streamline business tax into one single tax

4) reduce tax on aviation, work to reduce tax per flight local to 2500 maximum, streamline the tax into a single tax

Governance

1) secure a 20 billion loan to be used only as soft loans to manufacturing companies in import substitution or exportable products...
Loans between 2 billion to 20 billion

But you must employ 50 to 500 people that earns $3000 yearly minimum
2)
Then focus on important market to customer enhancing infrastructure,basic road network

3) creation of vocational training centers across Nigeria with workshop with all needed equipment where trainers n graduate can practice and work without having to buy machines
Key focus on ICT, leather works, woodwork and any area we have comparative advantage in

I can go on and on I done tire prof

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Question A University Lecturer Sets That Everyone Is Talking About. by Dabronze(m): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
mrvitalis:
The question is simple what is your economic idea to develop Nigeria based on the Givens we have right now

My has always been
Increase revenue by

1) removal of subsidy, reduction of requirements to become a petroleum importer, tax of #100 for every litre of fuel

2) introduction of property tax (15% of the rental value of the property)

3) free registration of every I mean every business in Nigeria, each business must have a barcode , then streamline business tax into one single tax

4) reduce tax on aviation, work to reduce tax per flight local to 2500 maximum, streamline the tax into a single tax

Governance

1) secure a 20 billion loan to be used only as soft loans to manufacturing companies in import substitution or exportable products...
Loans between 2 billion to 20 billion

But you must employ 50 to 500 people that earns $3000 yearly minimum
2)
Then focus on important market to customer enhancing infrastructure,basic road network

3) creation of vocational training centers across Nigeria with workshop with all needed equipment where trainers n graduate can practice and work without having to buy machines
Key focus on ICT, leather works, woodwork and any area we have comparative advantage in

I can go on and on I done tire prof
You Try but your economy logic is too poor

1 Like

Re: See The Question A University Lecturer Sets That Everyone Is Talking About. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
It's a useless question... Which mandate was stolen... Nonsense
Re: See The Question A University Lecturer Sets That Everyone Is Talking About. by Rexymania(m): 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
Why are you reposting last month's news?
Re: See The Question A University Lecturer Sets That Everyone Is Talking About. by mrvitalis(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
Dabronze:
You Try but your economy logic is too poor
I dare you to challenge them... Tho causally written here they are the product of 10 years plus of studying Nigerian economy, why it failed, similar countries that succeeded n seeing what they do that we don't
Re: See The Question A University Lecturer Sets That Everyone Is Talking About. by saintbillion(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
mrvitalis:

I dare you to challenge them... Tho causally written here they are the product of 10 years plus of studying Nigerian economy, why it failed, similar countries that succeeded n seeing what they do that we don't

Which model did u use?

(1) (Reply)

Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote / Atiku Is A Traitor / Stolen Wealth: Obasanjo To Invest In Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.