Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote (1353 Views)

Diesel Price Drops As Dangote Sells ₦‎1,225/Litre, Supplies Petrol May / Subsidy: Petrol Price Will Come Down, Says NNPC / Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by BATified23(m): 3:49am On Apr 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvi-HTpk5JU?si=YQVi1LQpbG6463Il

Despite the rising cost of Crude oil in the global market, Aliko Dangote assures his Refinery will not exceed N1200 for a liter of Diesel, in fact, he said the price might even come lower.

2 Likes

Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by Towncrier007(m): 4:45am On Apr 11
If you think Dangote has your interest at heart then you playing, someone that because of his project Tinubu systematically increased fuel price by claiming to have removed fuel subsidy. Watch Nd see shege pro max... Suffering and smiling

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by helinues: 4:49am On Apr 11
We hope so
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by rexchazy(m): 5:16am On Apr 11
Better that's what we want
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by Wainey: 5:19am On Apr 11
Towncrier007:
If you think Dangote has your interest at heart then you playing, someone that because of his project Tinubu systematically increased fuel price by claiming to have removed fuel subsidy. Watch Nd see shege pro max... Suffering and smiling
Make ona calm down abeg.
Dangote is a business man but his refinery is a plus to the country

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by helinues: 5:24am On Apr 11
Towncrier007:

Towncrier007,

Indeed

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by ObiPandora: 5:33am On Apr 11
Of course your likes know everything. We should trust your Ipob foolishness instead of believing what the Dangote said with his own mouth to millions of Nigerians

Towncrier007:

2 Likes

Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by Savedday2: 5:36am On Apr 11
The African richest man has spoken. Not some people going about digging substandard borehole as if the people he is digging the borehole for are pigs.

I even saw a ranch with AC and Dstv on the news.

3 Likes

Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by ironheart(m): 5:38am On Apr 11
The price od diesel should be around 600 because all factors of production are within the border of this country. The current landing price of diesel is about 1200. We Nigerians are greedy set of people. Some will say he is a private individual, we. Should not forget Nigeria supported him by providing dollar to him at a very low rate, which also ate into the national reserves.

5 Likes

Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by OVB123: 5:49am On Apr 11
ironheart:
The price od diesel should be around 600 because all factors of production are within the border of this country. The current landing price of diesel is about 1200. We Nigerians are greedy set of people. Some will say he is a private individual, we. Should not forget Nigeria supported him by providing dollar to him at a very low rate, which also ate into the national reserves.
Dangote is a greedy man.

4 Likes

Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by nedu666: 5:52am On Apr 11
That is if you sell to them at below 1200. Otherwise cost of transport, retailers profit will see diesel at petrol station @ 1500

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by Jlow2: 5:57am On Apr 11
Dangote is if no good to ordinary Nigerians, if landing cost for imported diesel is 1200, why will Nigerian oil drilled and refined in Nigeria be same price with imported, may God continue to reward Allen Onyema, I tell you with the antecedents of dangote , if not for fall of dollar from 1900-1200 dangote will still sell locally refined diesel at same price with imported at 1700 or 1650

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by Ezehillary(m): 6:00am On Apr 11
Ok
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by ambale(m): 7:23am On Apr 11
Baba how far cement?

When that one Dy come down too?😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by sultanofpigs: 7:28am On Apr 11
You are shameless. Same Dangote whose cement is the most expensive and still sells the same cement at a cheaper rate in other African Countries?

All TINUBUs supporters are dull and shallow. Na WA!! angry

BATified23:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvi-HTpk5JU?si=YQVi1LQpbG6463Il

Despite the rising cost of Crude oil in the global market, Aliko Dangote assures his Refinery will not exceed N1200 for a liter of Diesel, in fact, he said the price might even come lower.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by SalamRushdie: 7:28am On Apr 11
It's 1700; currently
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by sultanofpigs: 7:30am On Apr 11
Dull mofo.

Go and buy his cement first. Africa's richest man because he enjoys Government backed monopoly. In an open Market Dangote will be crippled like Cadbury that Agbado supporters killed.

Shameless losers

Savedday2:
The African richest man has spoken. Not some people going about digging substandard borehole as if the people he is digging the borehole for are pigs.

I even saw a ranch with AC and Dstv on the news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by sultanofpigs: 7:32am On Apr 11
But if it's Air Peace, the business is an IGBO mans business and it must be frustrated at all cost, because he is not a NIGERIAN abi?

Soon you will look at your ceiling and ask GOD for forgiveness as a dull and shallow fellow.

Wainey:
Make ona calm down abeg.
Dangote is a business man but his refinery is a plus to the country

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by sultanofpigs: 7:36am On Apr 11
When a SNAKE bites people like you, your response will be based on tribalism instead of facts. If Dangote was IGBO, same you will still say the rubbish you celebrated on Air Peace and even Peter Obi.

Dangote is killing and fleecing you totally, but you HOPE so? Shame on all of una.

All APC supporters, especially TINUBU supporters are pathetic, forget banter. Una dull whalai. cool

helinues:
We hope so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by helinues: 7:37am On Apr 11
sultanofpigs:
When a SNAKE bites people like you, your response will be based on tribalism instead of facts. If Dangote was IGBO, same you will still say the rubbish you celebrated on Air Peace and even Peter Obi.

Dangote is killing and fleecing you totally, but you HOPE so? Shame on all of una.

All APC supporters, especially TINUBU supporters are pathetic, forget banter. Una dull whalai. cool

Stop crying profusely on my mentions.

Thank you
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by sultanofpigs: 7:42am On Apr 11
It is the same Mouth that made cement he manufactures the most expensive even with Government backing. All the natural resources used in manufacturing cement are sourced locally, but his cement is the costliest in NIGERIA.

All TINUBU supporters are insanely shallow and have brain tumors in their Agbado heads. Truly you should have your own country so that you and HAITI will be competing for foolishness.

Na WA..

ObiPandora:
Of course your likes know everything. We should trust your Ipob foolishness instead of believing what the Dangote said with his own mouth to millions of Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by sultanofpigs: 7:44am On Apr 11
Helen you truly need a man and stability in your life. Forget banter. You are actually loosing it and you need life outside this platform to reboot your obviously tired brain.

It's an advice oo grin

helinues:

Stop crying profusely on my mentions.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by helinues: 7:48am On Apr 11
sultanofpigs:
Helen you truly need a man and stability in your life. Forget banter. You are actually loosing it and you need life outside this platform to reboot your obviously tired brain.

It's an advice oo grin

Hahaha, I ain't GAYbriel now

Wondering why you lots accused others of something not only you practice but mastered.

Is this moniker not a dedicated monikers to troll me, or can't you go through your comments history yourself.

This is over 6 years you have been creating dedicated monikers trolling me and others yet na us something is wrong with.

Like I have been saying, your old age would definitely remind you of all this wasted years trolling others online .

I met you guys here, una still dey where you were back then with no improvement.

Make una dey try and embrace some shame

Anyways, we can never stoop so low to the level of trolling others online. Inside this beautiful life

Screenshots below are just few of the monikers you have been creating for years dedicated for trolling

https://www.nairaland.com/sultanofpigs/posts
https://www.nairaland.com/oduduwapigs/posts

Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by BATified23(m): 7:55am On Apr 11
Towncrier007:

Do you think Allen Onyeoma has the interest of Nigerians at heart?
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by sultanofpigs: 7:57am On Apr 11
You are pathetic. Who ascribes importance to you? You are just a bumbling nuisance or can't you see that you are easy pickings for all and sundry on this platform.

Helen go find man... and don't place me with kids that love poking fun at you because you have shown exclusively that you aren't articulate in your life.

Give it a rest and know that YOU are not a superstar on an anonymous platform. You are just a loser. grin

Kpele...

helinues:

Hahaha, I ain't GAYbriel now

Wondering why you lots accused others of something not only you practice but mastered.

Is this moniker not a dedicated monikers to troll me, or can't you go through your comments history yourself.

This is over 6 years you have been creating dedicated monikers trolling me and others yet na us something is wrong with.

Like I have been saying, your old age would definitely remind you of all this wasted years trolling others online .

I met you guys here, una still dey where you were back then with no improvement.

Anyways, we can never stoop so low to the level of trolling others online. Inside this beautiful life
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by Iykopee(m): 8:04am On Apr 11
helinues:
We hope so

You are comfortable with the price of diesel @ #1200 and your pauperised paid praise singers are asking why prices of goods aint reducing.

Y'all go get sense by force.😋😋

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by Wainey: 8:04am On Apr 11
sultanofpigs:
But if it's Air Peace, the business is an IGBO mans business and it must be frustrated at all cost, because he is not a NIGERIAN abi?

Soon you will look at your ceiling and ask GOD for forgiveness as a dull and shallow fellow.

You must be the most stupid thing in ur lineage.
So all these attack on Dangote was because of Air peace?
Air peace as a business will face some challenges and while we all pray they overcome the challenges.
But here you are, a very stupid nonentity upon zeroness and emptiness attacking Dangote cos of challenges air peace faced.
Did u inherit this stupidity or was it passed down to u divinely?
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by sultanofpigs: 8:05am On Apr 11
He rescued your brothers in

SOUTH AFRICA
UAE
SUDAN

and other Nations NIGERIAN citizens were stranded and the NIGERIAN Government refused to airlift.

Now I ask you what has Dangote done for you? OH OK, i remember, he gave you 80,000 bags of RICE to share.

You are amongst the reasons why NIGERIA is a failed country. You celebrate those that kill you because of tribalism and Political affiliations. You don't LOVE NIGERIA as you claim. You just LOVE what you can't get after being bought by corrupt Politicans.

Continue to decieve yourselves. Soon you will realize how useless your worthless decisions will cost in in particular.

Nonsense.

BATified23:

Do you think Allen Onyeoma has the interest of Nigerians at heart?
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by helinues: 8:06am On Apr 11
Iykopee:

You are comfortable with the price of diesel @ #1200 and your pauperised paid praise singers are asking why prices of goods aint reducing.

Na your money I dey take buy am?

Why una no even dey bother to dey mind una business self
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by sultanofpigs: 8:09am On Apr 11
You are crassly uneducated and shallow in reasoning

You foolishly celebrate the same people killing your worthless existence, but because they are affiliates to your paymasters you become docile and resort to telling yourself flagrant lies to feel good and mask your obvious disappointments.

As regards the hubris you wrote... Air Peace was villified and mocked by your kind, because he comes from an ethnic stock that you losers like to Mock out of envy

What matters most is this... 10,000 of you can't stop the upward trajectory of IGBOs. Keep celebrating mediocrity while Nations with brains have moved on .

Nonsense

Wainey:
You must be the most stupid thing in ur lineage.
So all these attack on Dangote was because of Air peace?
Air peace as a business will face some challenges and while we all pray they overcome the challenges.
But here you are, a very stupid nonentity upon zeroness and emptiness attacking Dangote cos of challenges air peace faced.
Did u inherit this stupidity or was it passed down to u divinely?
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by BATified23(m): 8:09am On Apr 11
sultanofpigs:
He rescued your brothers in

SOUTH AFRICA
UAE
SUDAN

and other Nations NIGERIAN citizens were stranded and the NIGERIAN Government refused to airlift.

Now I ask you what has Dangote done for you? OH OK, i remember, he gave you 80,000 bags of RICE to share.

You are amongst the reasons why NIGERIA is a failed country. You celebrate those that kill you because of tribalism and Political affiliations. You don't LOVE NIGERIA as you claim. You just LOVE what you can't get after being bought by corrupt Politicans.

Continue to decieve yourselves. Soon you will realize how useless your worthless decisions will cost in in particular.

Nonsense.

Let Allen Onyeoma reduce his flight price lower than Air France again grin
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by sultanofpigs: 8:18am On Apr 11
Dem dull I swear.

Businesses and companies are closing shop and the increased unemployment rate doesn't in anyway teach them that the economy under the worthless clown they call TINUBU is in shambles.

If the private sector manufacturers that rely on DIESEL to operate their machines (because NEPA is DEAD) can't cope with the increased price of DIESEL how then will they make profits without 'cutting costs and manufacturing substandard' products?

Why won't they sack more NIGERIANS? Even if the try to stay afloat, how will they sell their products after increments of prices of their finished products? How will NIGERIAN citizens afford to buy their products when the economy is actually DYING?

I swear down even BUHARI wasn't this shallow and foolish.

I am glad that TINUBU was elected, so that YORUBAs Choice has been exposed to be the most useless PRESIDENT in NIGERIAN history

Very shameless people.. na WA!

Iykopee:

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP- A Political Party, Or A Political Punk? / Political Split In Nigeria , A Dangerous Move. / Adedibu & Alao Akala Madness In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.