Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Play Me In A Free Role –nkunku Tells Pochettino - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Play Me In A Free Role –nkunku Tells Pochettino (136 Views)

Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m / Qatar 2022: Nkunku Ruled Out For France, After Suffering An Injury In Training / Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Play Me In A Free Role –nkunku Tells Pochettino by solbase10(m): 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
Incoming Chelsea player, Christopher Nkunku, has told Blues manager Mauricio Pochettino that he would love to be played in a free role.

Recall that Nkunku will join the Chelsea squad this summer from RB Leipzig, but there have been some questions over his imminent arrival at Stamford Bridge.

The 25-year-old has reached an agreement to join the West London club, and the Blues will pay in excess of Nkunku’s £52.7 million release clause as they bolster their attacking options under Pochettino.

Nkunku is currently away with the France national team for their Euro 2024 qualifiers against Greece and Gibraltar later this month.

Speaking to reporters ahead of France’s clash with Gibraltar on Friday, Nkunku said he likes to be free when playing on the pitch, adding that he can play in front and on the sides of the attack line.

“I am focused on gathering with Les Bleus. Everything that happens after, we will have time to think,” Nkunku said.

Asked about his favourite position on the pitch and where he might play under Pochettino, Nkunku added, “I play where the coach decides. I don’t want to be a problem but a solution. But I can be in front, in support or on the sides. I have this ability to adapt it – I like to be free.”

Read Also:https://www.completesports.com/play-me-in-a-free-role-nkunku-tells-pochettino/

(1) (Reply)

Why Local Players Are Being Left Behind In The Super Eagles-fanny Amun / Tottenham Knee On Keeping Dejan Kulusevski / Here Is What Happened In This Club Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.