Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m (20967 Views)

Qatar 2022: Nkunku Ruled Out For France, After Suffering An Injury In Training / Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich / Bayern Munich Eliminate Chelsea From The Champions League With 7-1 Aggregate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by ojehmario1969(m): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2023
Almost 8 months after secret medical tests, Christopher Nkunku has been unveiled as new Chelsea signing. I am incredibly happy to be joining Chelsea," said Nkunku, who came through the Paris Saint-Germain youth system.

The player has signed a six-year deal with Chelsea which is valid until June 2029. Chelsea paid transfer fee close to €60m to RB Leipzig.
I am incredibly happy to be joining Chelsea," said Nkunku, who came through the Paris Saint-Germain youth system.

"A big effort was made to bring me to the club and I am looking forward to meeting my new coach and team-mates and showing the Chelsea supporters what I can do on the pitch."Having played in Ligue 1 and the Bundesliga, I now want to play in the Premier League, one of the strongest leagues in the world. I am very excited for this challenge and will be proud to wear the Chelsea shirt."

Nkunku is Chelsea's second signing of the summer after the transfer of 16-year-old Ecuadorian midfielder Kendry Paez from Independiente del Valle for €20m (£17.27m). He will not join the club until 2025, when he turns 18.
https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/article/nkunku-to-join-chelsea

5 Likes

Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by GeneralPula: 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ok
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by salbis(m): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
Chelsea just dey throw money anyhow.

I hope this is not another merry go round.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
Chelsea is taking over..
Better get in line to Cobham or fall out

Though I'm not happy with the transfer of Mount to United..
but Harvetz the slow snake can go to Arsenal. he belongs in a lower club.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Af0nja: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
Space for buy
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
That's nice

2 Likes

Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by opera1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
Up blues 💪

7 Likes

Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Kobicove(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
A contract for 6 years is too long in my opinion! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by winterfell007(m): 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
After all hype of pumping money to buy Osimhen. They finally went for a cheaper striker

3 Likes

Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by dondodo: 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
Bad decision
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Streetmovement(m): 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Welcome my man grin

The guy na baller cool

4 Likes

Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
More for Chelsea Fans....

Nkunku, whose Chelsea contract starts on 1 July, won three Ligue 1 titles and two French Cups during four years at Paris St-Germain before joining Leipzig in 2019.

He was named Bundesliga player of the season and German PFA player of the season in 2021-22 after scoring 20 goals and contributing 15 assists in the league.

Nkunku scored in the final of the German Cup this month as Leipzig won the competition for the second successive year. They finished third in the Bundesliga last season.

Nkunku made his France debut last year but missed the World Cup campaign because of a leg injury.

Laurence Stewart and Paul Winstanley, Chelsea's co-sporting directors, said: "Christopher has proved himself one of the standout attacking players in European football over the past two seasons and will add quality, creativity and versatility to our squad."

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by phr0nesis(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
And my club Man U still never get owner. These Glazers are very useless

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by cjudy(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
Go flop as usual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Billionaire2: 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
Pochettino is just an average coach …

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Emu4life(m): 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
Agbero FC don start spending spree again.

9 Likes

Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Senioradvocate(m): 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
grin

Chaaài this young talented player has decided to waste his career just for £60m in Chelsea. He should have looked forward to other better clubs like Arsenal

3 Likes

Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by trevorlinda: 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
We are waiting for Caicedo transfer

Up Blues... for LIFE

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by WEALTHYLADYTIME(f): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
ok
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by adambest(m): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by 43Ronin: 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
Good signing for Chelsea. Porchetino sabi jor. Nkuku was joint Bundesliga Top scorer of the 22/23 season. He's the perfect version of Timo werner

4 Likes

Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Angelfrost(m): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
Another quality player added to Stamford Bridge... But, will he deliver??! tongue

It would be great to see the top 4 teams putting one another on edge from the start to the end of the season!

Enough of the one or two-horse race these days!

Arsenal should not sleep on the purchase of Declan Rice!

I know Man United will end up spending money meant for 2 or 3 quality players on a single media hype towards the end of the transfer window, as usual! tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
I just need chelsea to be relegated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Risingblue008(m): 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
Chelsea have started again ooo,
Lol
grin grin grin
Let's see if they can be able to make Europa this coming season
Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Flango: 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
shocked

Nice deal from Chelsea. Fantastic player.

Meanwhile, this transfer keeps revealing the foolly of England. McAllister, a South American world cup winner who is technically gifted, is worth 35m. An English energetic midfielder, with just one year on his contract, is worth 100m+ (Rice).

A 30 year old English striker with just one year on his contract is worth 100m+. For all his talent, at 30 years and with one year on his contract, Kane should be worth around 60 to 70m. Mason Mount is said to be worth 75m with just a one year contract left. These things are incomprehensible.

Liverpool fans should be grateful to Kloop for curing them of the English madness. Andy Carroll comes to mind...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Randy100: 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
Excited for Chelsea, they still need a point 9.

4 Likes

Re: Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
Can they sell Haven't or give him out for free to other clubs, so they won't be tempted to use him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Napoli Sack Rudi Garcia, Announce Mazzarri As Replacement / Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) / Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk Rematch: 'i'm The Comeback King,' Says AJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.