Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade (4924 Views)

51 Bag First Class In UNIOSUN / FG Approves 51 Universities To Offer Post Graduate Studies / Admission! Admission!secure Admission, High Scores And Grade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by stiyke(m): 1:08am On Oct 02, 2011
If only we can see those scoring Nigeria score themselves along side. Its always easy to point fingers. Nigeria would be better if those that sit and waste time scoring, pointing finger, complaining can use a fraction of that time to engage in acts that can build up their immediate society.
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 02, 2011
Can someone tell me if America has Developed Like Nigeria at 51 at least america is over 200 now, so what all this shit you people are posting,

This Fourth of July, a lot of people are wondering exactly how old the United States of America is.

KnightNews.com did some digging, and found out this July 4, 2010 marks the America’s 234th birthday.

It was on July 4, 1776 when the Declaration of Independence was officially adopted. The document was publicly read on July 8.

Statutes of King George in what became the United States of America were destroyed, smelted and turned into bullets to use to fight the British Empire.

Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by manny4life(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2011
^^^

Why compare to America, how about you start out with other neighboring African countries who has comparable amount of resource per capita to ours that way your comparison will equal out. Try comparing Nigeria @ 51 to South Africa which is yet to be 51.
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by stiyke(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2011
For Nigeria:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria (Please check the section independence)

For South Africa:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa (Please check the section independence)

Nigeria has not particularly done so great but we are not at the finish line yet, working on it individually and collectively could turn things around for the better. It is already turning around. Pesssimists hug transf, or do your little part albeit difficult to improve your immediate society.
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by FriendMark(m): 12:43am On Oct 03, 2011
No matter how bad situations are in Nigeria, we must hold her up and try our possible best to make her great! We are the miracle we need. It begins with YOU.

You can support Nigerian ingenuity by joining this historic event by a fellow Nigerian http:///BeAPartOfHistory
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by oladayo042: 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2011
Yahoo Yahoo A1
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by prince4lif: 10:07am On Oct 04, 2011
I woke up on the morning of October 1st and reflected on the blessings of Nigerian and why we still suffer this much, we are said to be a great nation, yes we are, our greatness is in us all as a people and the blessings God has bestowed upon our dear nation, but it's unfortunate that the SONS OF PERDITION among us who have re-branded themselves as politicians, came to rule us with the vision of their father the devil, they are thieves just as the bible has said, the thief only come to steal, kill and destroy, but I know by the grace of God it won't be long before the creator of heaven and earth brings judgement on them, the blood and souls of all innocent Nigerians who dies due to neglect or inadequate facilities or because of poverty will definitely hunt them. I am proud to say that Nigerians are naturally hard working and intelligent and this is why we have been able to survive in the hands of our greedy leaders, if we were like the Libyans who wait on the government on everything and don't work but yet receive a social security of about $400 per family every month then we would have resulted to into brutal war. Politicians in government are committing more crimes than ordinary citizens. Frustration and poverty has forced so many Nigerians out of their homes and we have a government who doesn't care, I live in Ghana and I can see the difference is clear, I have lived in Europe I see how people are being treated especially when in need and and in times of emergency, this bloody politicians travel abroad everyday and see the difference but can't tell why they will never implement policies that will change the lives of their people, they spend our money as if it's their inheritance, MAY GOD PUNISH EVERY SELF CENTERED AND FRAUDULENT POLITICIAN, their generation will suffer for all the harm they caused our great country and above all they will use all the money they stole from us to treat incurable diseases, CANCER AND STROKE shall be their portion. Even the bible says "Righteousness exalts a nation and sins a reproach to every nation". Oh God of heaven avenge our course and deliver us from blood sucking and greedy politicians, Let the words of the national anthem and oat they swore on assumption of office hunt them and their family. Amen!!!

GOD YOU HAVE ALREADY BLESS NIGERIA, MY PRAYER IS THAT YOU NOW DELIVER NIGERIA!

I BELIEVE IN NIGERIA AND I HAVE NEVER WISHED I BELONG TO ANY OTHER COUNTRY ON EARTH.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gateway Poly, Igbesa Admission Is In Progress! / Over 500 Mass Communication Project Topics With Materials For Nd, Hnd, Bsc, Pdg / 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.