Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) (35586 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina RodrΓ­guez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy / 2018 World Cup: How Super Eagles Can Lift Trophy In Russia – Amokachi / Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) by ecoco2014(m): 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
BreconHills:

What's your reference date? 1980's? For the sake of history you should start pre independence and should state which trophy. For a long time the FA cup now Federation cup was the big tournament as leagues were regional and state only. The national league was a much later effort.

IICC are the greatest in the FA cup with 8 wins
Lagos Railway with 7 wins.
Enugu Rangers with 6 wins

Who can forget the likes of Rangers vs Bendel Ins? Mighty Jets the most losses in FA cup final..

I was an ECN ( three FA cups)supporter back in the day. Imagine supporting the power holding company today? Yeah ridiculous right? πŸ˜†

Preston North End Football club should be ranked top 5 in England by your Analogy.
Re: Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) by Smartmanager(m): 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
INSTANTCASH345:
Congratulations πŸΎπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

But come oh, how much is the price money for NFL winner πŸ†

And ,hope no be say na after 2years dem go for redeem the price money?
100 million Naira.
Re: Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) by EBEk101(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
grin ;DSee as the trophy dey like something wey welder carry pan weld am together then come pain am
Which kind ugly trophy be this grin cheesy grin
Re: Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) by Tijani009: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
Bulldozer90:
I know but they're not as successful as the ones I mentioned. 2 premier League and 3 FA cups are not enough.
e be like youvknow about npfl very welk??
Re: Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) by Sammy4Joy: 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wow! I hail you sir.

BreconHills:

What's your reference date? 1980's? For the sake of history you should start pre independence and should state which trophy. For a long time the FA cup now Federation cup was the big tournament as leagues were regional and state only. The national league was a much later effort.

IICC are the greatest in the FA cup with 8 wins
Lagos Railway with 7 wins.
Enugu Rangers with 6 wins

Who can forget the likes of Rangers vs Bendel Ins? Mighty Jets the most losses in FA cup final..

I was an ECN ( three FA cups)supporter back in the day. Imagine supporting the power holding company today? Yeah ridiculous right? πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) by Emetex22(m): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
Juju70:

You be Aba boy Emekus!
A proud one, though my abode is here in diaspora, as long as we keep others down, we will all be down, I remembered when people hide their chinese made electronics cos fear of being mocked, China is currently ahead of everyone in technology,

2 Likes

Re: Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) by Dybala11(m): 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
INSTANTCASH345:
Congratulations πŸΎπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰
But come oh, how much is the price money for NFL winner πŸ†
And ,hope no be say na after 2years dem go for redeem the price money?
I think the price money is 100 million Naira.
Re: Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) by Dybala11(m): 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
DJInfluence:
They no see open top bus rent? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Fuel don cost ni my brother. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) by kalufelix(m): 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
adeniyilamlek:
Nigeria leagueΓ­Β Β½Γ­ΒΈΒ”... Must win at home mentality.
Not anymore bros..go figure..
Re: Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) by BreconHills(m): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
ecoco2014:

Plateau United not Mighty Jets with the most losses in the FA CUP finals until 1999/2000 season.

Got you. I use the names interchangeably. I watched mighty Jets vs ECN live at KGV/Onikan staduim in the FA cup - it must have stuck then.

Happy to hear they broke that jinx.
Re: Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) by BreconHills(m): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
ecoco2014:

Preston North End Football club should be ranked top 5 in England by your Analogy.

The English do an interesting thing. They seperate the Premier league era from the old divisional era. This helps them rank both eras separately.
Re: Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) by ecoco2014(m): 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
BreconHills:

Got you. I use the names interchangeably. I watched mighty Jets vs ECN live at KGV/Onikan staduim in the FA cup - it must have stuck then.

Happy to hear they broke that jinx.
From then till now Mighty Jets and Plateau United have never been one and same team. Just like alluding that Bendel United and Bendel Insurance were the same:NOT AT ALL.
Re: Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) by dododawa1: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tinubu regime will bring SUCCESS to NIGERIANS
Re: Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) by kalufelix(m): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
The real blues...not some fake london blues..
Re: Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) by BreconHills(m): 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
ecoco2014:

From then till now Mighty Jets and Plateau United have never been one and same team. Just like alluding that Bendel United and Bendel Insurance were the same:NOT AT ALL.

Mighty Jets were founded in 1970 and they are the ones I was most familiar with. Plateau United were founded in 1975. I did not follow any Nigerian team closely after 1976 do its probably why I made the mistake.
Re: Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) by ComeToJesus: 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
I would have happily decorated my flatbed trailer for them to use in their victory roadshow.

Their FA chairman no try at all..

A whole Champions dey carry cup for head dey waka.
Re: Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) by ubox: 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
adeniyilamlek:
Nigeria leagueπŸ˜”... Must win at home mentality.
Not this season
Re: Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) by ubox: 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
highness25:
Very local. Una no get bus? Mahrez go just de laugh these people, weda de no see how Dem do their own
Bus dey but road no dey grin
Re: Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) by bigcasava1(m): 1:08am On Jun 14, 2023
tishbite42:

Lol
I'm an Igbo from Asaba
I'm happy for them
I thought you are nigerdelta.
Re: Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) by Juju70(m): 5:15am On Jun 14, 2023
Emetex22:

A proud one, though my abode is here in diaspora, as long as we keep others down, we will all be down, I remembered when people hide their chinese made electronics cos fear of being mocked, China is currently ahead of everyone in technology,

No shaking enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) by Reelz: 8:35am On Jun 14, 2023
Congratulations.. Enyimba to the world..
Re: Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) by highness25(m): 9:49am On Jun 14, 2023
ubox:

Bus dey but road no dey grin
Loools... Na you be the driver?
Re: Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) by ufuosman(m): 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
Congrats to them
Re: Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) by letu(m): 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
naptu2:
POOJA!!! @PoojaMedia

https://twitter.com/PoojaMedia/status/1668358789219725312
Congratulations to Enyimba FC.

Re: Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) by DJInfluence: 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
Dybala11:

Fuel don cost ni my brother. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan Buried In Style In Imo State (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] / Anthony Joshua: When Fat Helps Win Fights - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.