Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others (25839 Views)

Labour Party’s Maths Professor Prepared Reports For Only Two States / Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents / PEPT: Obi, Labour Party To Call 50 Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by fortune1968: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
loosecanon50:
Tinubu will make history as the first incumbent president to be booted out of the seat of power unceremoniously.

Obi is coming. Just watch.
wishful thinking . Obi is only wasting his time and money . Assuming there are malpractices in the local governments he had mentioned , did the true figures show him as the winner in the mentioned places ?Arrant nonsense.
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by fredoooooo: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
Anambra and Enugu nko ?
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ogene001:

Fooling myself defeated Jagaban in Lagos. Weaklings like you don't believe in taking on a tough task

Defeated Jagaban 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did you win the election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by ipobarecriminals: 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
grin grin cheesy grin make I nack u diz Ebenezer Obey old tunes*Eni r”owo he l’oju ala ti o dunu. E ba mi so fun ki o tepa mose e nitori ebi * Find person wey go translate am for u. The earlier u lots stop dreaming after eaten balls of Eba plus reheated Egusisoup,the better.
loosecanon50:
Tinubu will make history as the first incumbent president to be booted out of the seat of power unceremoniously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Zimzy(m): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
ratiken:
NIGERIANS THINK!!!!

Why are we so shallow that we get carried it away with rhetoric. Tinubu has carefully and swiftly set up the Nigerian masses for untold hardship and suffering. Forget the media noise and think….. Tinubu and his goons are seriously transferring the few responsibilities borne by the Nigerian federal government to the already suffering masses. Tinubu is only making more funds available to be looted by him and his fellow elites at the expense of the masses.

Fuel Subsidy Removal

The criminals in power have perpetuated the noise about subsidy removal such that Nigerians finally got hoodwinked. But ask… at whose expense?

Why should the masses bear the responsibility of the inefficiency of the FG?,

why can’t the FG protect the boarders to ensure subsidized PMS does not get to neighboring countries?

Why has the FG not prosecuted and jailed anyone involved in the subsidy fraud to stop others from doing so?,

The claim that subsisdy is a burden is fallacy cos the subsidizing the actual consumption of less than 10million liters per day is not a burden compared to the FG’s current fraudulent claim of 66million liters per day. Why not a gradual removal of the subsidy?

Where is the savings from Diesel and kerosene subsidy and what has it been used for?

Why the haste to remove subsidy without any re-investment plan nor true succor for the masses most affected by this move?

Anybody with half a sense will know that the current subsidy removal mode and process is not in the interest of the Nigerian masses irrespective of the narrative they put forward. Six months from now, Nigerians will feel the real impact of this move while Tinubu and his goons fleet away with the funds that would have been used to subsidize the true volumes of PMS for the Nigerian people.

Student Loan Scheme

The student loan bill is a plot by the Tinubu led FG t to stop funding tertiary education in Nigeria leading to the end all education subsidy. Who do you think are the final beneficiaries of these moves, same criminals who will end up looting the funds meant to fund the tertiary education. What exactly is the role of the Nigerian FG if they relinquish every responsibility to the masses? What sacrifice has the political class made in all these mess? Have their allowances being reduced? Any efforts at stopping the lootings?

Do you know Students will now access loan at the value of the private universities (500K+ per session)?

How will the children of the poor attend tertiary institution?....hush before you mention student loan. The student loan bill is only good on paper, it is not sustainable in the long term in a country with an unemployment rate of 35%. Who will steward the loans?... another looting avenue opened for the Abuja boys. Over time, it will become obvious it can’t work, corruption will make a mess of it…… the bureaucracy that will be associated with assessing the loan will be another mess.

And by the time the dust settles and has become a confirmed failure, education subsidy will be gone for good and only the big boys will end up with tertiary education

It may also mark the end of national ASUU because ASUU can no longer fight the government

for any policy enacted by their individual university.
Nigerians should brace for the inevitable.
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Magnoliaa(f): 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
Peejayz:
Both the obi n Tinubu supporters, una no get sense..... You won't see obi son or Tinubu son insulting each other, but here you are , insulting each other.... Una no get sense at all..... Shey una get personal gain in all this things ni

Now that you've taken your precious time to insult people you don't matter to, tell me what you've gained personally. grin
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
So obi is also challenging the results of Adamawa state and he agrees with the 99% votes he got in Anambra?
Say something else please.
We've heard this too many times

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Peejayz: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Now that you've taken your precious time to insult people you don't matter to, tell me what you've gained personally. grin
e dey always pain me if I come here on nairaland and all I see is insults here and there.... No be so he dey be bfr na
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by sonnie10: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
mediclife1987:

I once had an experience of standing my ground in an exam in Physics class by choosing an answer of 7.25m/s while all the other efficos in class chose 6.25m/s.

I initially changed my answer to theirs, but before we submitted, I stoody ground and reverted back to my initial answer; and ended up scoring the highest in class, after my colleagues mocked me then for changing my answer.

I've always carried that adamant mentality into my life, but I've suffered seriously and massively for it.

I've failed woefully for standing my ground, when I should have shifted ground with another option.

If you think this is a motivational quote, you don jonze.

Peter Obi go collect wotowoto, no be small.

He tink sey Tinubu na small boy Ngige...
Jut curious. What kind of exams are students able to compare answers before submission?
Was it opened book?
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Masterito(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
I hope you know you can also go to court and sue him?
LeoDeKing:
So obi is also challenging the results of Adamawa state and he agrees with the 99% votes he got in Anambra?

3 Likes

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Bar1941(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
Obi is nothing but a sore loser. Tinubu is far ahead.
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Solsix(m): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
greatiyk4u:

You can challenge Anambra results in court
Exactly
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Bishop4real: 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ogene001:

Fooling myself defeated Jagaban in Lagos. Weaklings like you don't believe in taking on a tough task

And your winning Jagaban in Lagos wasn't rigged, abi? grin
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by ginggerxy: 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
oyebanji44:
Continue fooling urself... grin grin

That's what failures always say. Never believe in anything, they what ever comes their way , they don't believe in change. Just jesting and not more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Omodua(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
LadyExcellency:

He tendered IREV Report. He is not making up stories. Adamawa IREV report was posted by INEC Staff to the INEC server.

What is stopping you or any interested party from tendering Anambra IREV report? Everything is online.

All this hatred is becoming personal. This is no longer a political difference.
Keep shut! You want people to keep quiet in midst of stolen presidency?

Wait. The outcome go shock you!
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Charly68: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
OBi still dey tender ! I beg he should recall his case and prepare for 2027
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Omodua(m): 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
sapele914:
The idiot defeated Jagaban in Lagos like you rightfully claim, then turns around to say that the election was rigged, filled with malpractices?

The Apga Judas is just an egotistical Idiot. Useless Man wasting his time.

The best the court will give him, is yes there were some electoral malpractices, but highly insufficient to overturn the results of the election.
Wait. You will be shocked with the outcome.

Mandate thief!
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by sharpsecret: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
if you don't believe in the outcome of anambra.go to court

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Bishop4real: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ogene001:

You will soon be taught the moral boundaries by fire by force. You will soon find out that strong institutions is greater than strong individuals. You will soon understand the difference between democracy and monarchy

I hope you will be able to repeat this if Obi loses in court. When that happens, please don't come here lamenting about how Okeke bought Okafor over with "looted funds" ooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by PepeXKermit: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:

He should contest the results of the places he won? Una get sense so?
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by ebenholer2(m): 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
loosecanon50:

Just dey play...
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Ehifrank(m): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
With the recent stern warning to the judiciary from the executive arm of government. Will the judiciary be allowed to operate independently and Justice served?
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Omodua(m): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
dalaman:

Keep deluding yourself. This is Nigeria. The plane has since left the airport and flown away. You've missed it. Peter Obi should come back in 2027 and try again.
Mandate thief.

Obi will reclaim his stolen presidency.

Just watch!
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Omoboricash(m): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
oyebanji44:
Continue fooling urself... grin grin

let him continue dreaming. Obi won Adamawa and other northern state? He won his region with 99% on the average . Wonder they say shall never end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Pythagoras001: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
What would it cost to do an independent forensic recount of all the ballot used in the elections. I think inec should be forced to pay for it.
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Bishop4real: 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ogene001:

I hope you know he is contesting even the states he won in the court because the margin was surpressed. Tinubu bribed INEC chairman in the eve of election to block presidential results from uploading on irev. Dude can't do without malpractice

And when they catch you now & demand you provide evidence of this your bribery allegation, you will be ranting "witch hunting" up & down.
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Omodua(m): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ogene001:

I hope you know he is contesting even the states he won in the court because the margin was surpressed. Tinubu bribed INEC chairman in the eve of election to block presidential results from uploading on irev. Dude can't do without malpractice
You're right.
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Mitsurugi(m): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Is APC not in the tribunal too to challenge it or do you just want to be unfortunate in life?
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by dalaman: 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
Omodua:
Mandate thief.

Obi will reclaim his stolen presidency.

Just watch!

He will only do that in Uppi Iweka.

Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by Omodua(m): 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
sapele914:
That electoral Nuisance should go & sit his stupid ynash somewhere, let him keep deceiving himself, trying to save face.

Useless Apga Judas/Pdp Runaway, turned LP waiver presidential candidate?

Very very stupid idiot man.
Mind your language. Be civil. Mandate thief.

We shall recover the stolen presidency.

Just watch.
Re: PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others by ebenholer2(m): 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
ratiken:
NIGERIANS THINK!!!!

Why are we so shallow that we get carried it away with rhetoric. Tinubu has carefully and swiftly set up the Nigerian masses for untold hardship and suffering. Forget the media noise and think….. Tinubu and his goons are seriously transferring the few responsibilities borne by the Nigerian federal government to the already suffering masses. Tinubu is only making more funds available to be looted by him and his fellow elites at the expense of the masses.

Fuel Subsidy Removal

The criminals in power have perpetuated the noise about subsidy removal such that Nigerians finally got hoodwinked. But ask… at whose expense?

Why should the masses bear the responsibility of the inefficiency of the FG?,

why can’t the FG protect the boarders to ensure subsidized PMS does not get to neighboring countries?

Why has the FG not prosecuted and jailed anyone involved in the subsidy fraud to stop others from doing so?,

The claim that subsisdy is a burden is fallacy cos the subsidizing the actual consumption of less than 10million liters per day is not a burden compared to the FG’s current fraudulent claim of 66million liters per day. Why not a gradual removal of the subsidy?

Where is the savings from Diesel and kerosene subsidy and what has it been used for?

Why the haste to remove subsidy without any re-investment plan nor true succor for the masses most affected by this move?

Anybody with half a sense will know that the current subsidy removal mode and process is not in the interest of the Nigerian masses irrespective of the narrative they put forward. Six months from now, Nigerians will feel the real impact of this move while Tinubu and his goons fleet away with the funds that would have been used to subsidize the true volumes of PMS for the Nigerian people.

Student Loan Scheme

The student loan bill is a plot by the Tinubu led FG t to stop funding tertiary education in Nigeria leading to the end all education subsidy. Who do you think are the final beneficiaries of these moves, same criminals who will end up looting the funds meant to fund the tertiary education. What exactly is the role of the Nigerian FG if they relinquish every responsibility to the masses? What sacrifice has the political class made in all these mess? Have their allowances being reduced? Any efforts at stopping the lootings?

Do you know Students will now access loan at the value of the private universities (500K+ per session)?

How will the children of the poor attend tertiary institution?....hush before you mention student loan. The student loan bill is only good on paper, it is not sustainable in the long term in a country with an unemployment rate of 35%. Who will steward the loans?... another looting avenue opened for the Abuja boys. Over time, it will become obvious it can’t work, corruption will make a mess of it…… the bureaucracy that will be associated with assessing the loan will be another mess.

And by the time the dust settles and has become a confirmed failure, education subsidy will be gone for good and only the big boys will end up with tertiary education

It may also mark the end of national ASUU because ASUU can no longer fight the government

for any policy enacted by their individual university.
What a great time I had to read your episodes of writings...but I am sorry to disappoint u that u are making a huge mistakes. Please join the moving trains before it is too late or hence u are left out and that will be a great disappointment for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live / Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed / Fuel Price Hike Can't Be Stopped: IPMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.