Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast (4604 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique / Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest / Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
ideynl1:

As long as we continue to buy up your lands in Lagos, then make you people our tenants no wahala.

One Nigeria you want, one Nigeria you shall have. We will continue to do business in Lagos, buy up more of your ancestral lands.
But no one wants to live in your region, this should be your worries🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast by julaion: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
fuckuigbos:
Igbos will always remain at the bottom of our politics because of their emotion.
God bless Tinubu
God bless Nigeria
Which bottom of your politics you dey the talk
Abi e get where igbos the buy fuel on on the high price than other tribe??,just dey play
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast by sapele914(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
GeneralPula:
He spoke the truth..

He can’t kill him self. He’s not Obi’s son!

This is what I’ve been telling Corridon..
Corridon the confirmed Wailer crying onion?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast by helinues: 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2023
sapele914:

Also add notorious troller as well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast by ideynl1: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
fuckuigbos:
But no one wants to live in your region, this should be your worries🤣🤣🤣

Igbos don’t go to your skull mining infested region. It’s Lagos we go so that we can conquer you, just like the Chinese and other foreigners. We have done that and we will keep doing that. We will buy up your ancestral lands, either chase you away or make you tenants.

You just want one Nigeria by force.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast by helinues: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
PoliciaNLand:

Rule 2
tribal slurs

But you once confessed on Omenka's thread about how you have cursed so many people pain on this forum with your activities to the extent of apologizing.

Did the election loss trigger the emotions to start doing what you have regretted?

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast by Tinubucocainesn: 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

But you once confessed on Omenka's thread about how you have cursed so many people pain in this forum.

Did the election loss trigger the emotions to start doing what you have regretted?

Stop recycling same rubbish

Are you trying to tell me you are still jobless and today is almost finished?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast by BATified23(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
OP come and make heaven let me see grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast by helinues: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tinubucocainesn:

Stop recycling same rubbish

Are you trying to tell me you are still jobless and today is almost finished?

We can see as your productivity have been making you to be trolling me and others for good 2 years on this forum regurgitating same bunkum .

Hustle now when you have the capacity so that when you grow old, you will be busy playing golf with friends not Ludo.

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast by Tinubucocainesn: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

We can see as your productivity have been making you to be trolling me and others for good 2 years on this forum regurgitating same bunkum .

Hustle now when you have the capacity so that when you grow old, you will be busy playing golf with friends not Ludo.

Be better than your daughter

Talk normal
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast by GeneralPula: 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
sapele914:
He’ll soon repent..

Wailing is not profitable..

He knows this..

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast by plaindealer: 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
GeneralPula:
He spoke the truth..

He can’t kill him self. He’s not Obi’s son!

This is what I’ve been telling Corridon..

Obi's son sef no care, his children were not see once campaigning for or supporting their father, his son is not even in Nigeria so why must other people's children die for Obi?

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast by helinues: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
PoliciaNLand:

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2

Lol

Just 1/8 of what you have been dishing to others, you are crying to mods, have you forgotten they once banned one of your moniker this morning or you think they have forgotten you are the one I reported.

How many monikers have you created to troll me for 2 years counting now?

Don't worry, you go receive more dose of what you have been dishing to others for years on this forum

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast by Tinubucocainesn: 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

The day they bursted you, why did you run away from NL?

Are you not the same IMSU graduate who is yet to secure work since graduation. That was when you accused me of being jobless, you were mute

Remember you once claimed you live in Europe doing 3 jobs even posted one random picture.

Hahahaha, so you be korofo wey dey make the loudest noise

Na inside black hole event horizon be the final destination for all liars

Is this why you are barking like the people before you ?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast by Corridon: 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
plaindealer:

Obi's son sef no care, his children were not see once campaigning for or supporting their father, his son is not even in Nigeria so why must other people's children die for Obi?
But you have sworn to die for Tinubu? Your shame de shame me.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast by GambaOsaka: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
Na now I know say this Cubana chiefpriest get sense. Even Psquare go begin change tune small small. While all these celebrities are changing stance because they can see the difference between Buhari and BAT, some impoverish jobseeker in Abule egba Dey still carry PitObi for head Dey argue for nairaland everyday.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast by ideynl1: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
fuckuigbos:
Go back to your villages

You can’t do anything.

One Nigeria.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast by plaindealer: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Corridon:
But you have sworn to die for Tinubu? Your shame de shame me.

I'd rather die for a winner who is actually inside Aso Rock as your president instead of a compound village loser, a common ipob and ESN terrorist leader that Nigerians soundly rejected.

Shameless losers following another shameless clown and a certified village loser.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast by SpatialKing(m): 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
plaindealer:

I'd rather die for a winner who is actually inside Aso Rock as your president instead of a compound village loser, a common ipob and ESN terrorist leader that Nigerians soundly rejected.

Shameless losers following another shameless clown and a certified village loser.

Those that die for Buhari how far
I can show you where they were buried

Orji Kalu should be a big lesson to all those coward
If you like lick Tinubu's @ss or s*iff when the time comes they will still remind you that you an IPOB
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast by kmaster007: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
While jagaban com dey shine teeth like dis
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast by ayokellany: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
Should we start listing igbos on death in varying Asia

Obiwane
Invictus
Even the British had to chase away the Pandora criminal after it was discovered the fake Next UK he open was for fraud n not paying a single penny in taxes.

If I start listing igbos criminals here you will be surprised your father name might end up on the list.

LagosFirstSon:
and Tinubu who forfeited 460k$ to the united states government over drug peddling in Chicago is a saint ?

Eran

Is Hushpuppi Igbo
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast by chatinent: 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
Why should anyone die for any politician?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast by Patriotsleague: 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wetin Obi don do for anybody grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are The Low Grade Workers To Get The ₦‎25,000 Increment? / Imo Guber: INEC Frustrating Moves To Inspect The BVAS – Sen. Achononu Laments / Obafemi Martins Mother Dies In Fuel Tanker Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.