Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast (4601 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique / Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest / Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast by PlayerMeji: 12:07am On Jun 14, 2023
Say that to Chidima... which Igbos are buying everywhere?

Do you think it is everyone that would fall for your cheap propaganda that igbos are the only ones buying properties in Lagos?

lol grin grin grin cheesy

The people who own Lagos cannot be bragging about their properties... it is outsiders like you people that need to make noises when you are able to acquire a piece of property in Lagos.

Abi, make I ask you... can I brag about how many times I have scraffed my wife to anyone? it is the obligation of any outsider who eventually gets between her thighs to brag...just like you people are doing...

So don't get it twisted...

LagosFirstSon:

This is why the Igbos are buying up your lands in Lagos , you unproductive little thing .

The Igbos will continue to buy up everywhere in Lagos since you and your likes have decided to be a total waste of human space .

Na Nairaland be your office 😂😂
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Serves Obidients Breakfast by plaindealer: 12:50am On Jun 14, 2023
SpatialKing:

Those that die for Buhari how far
I can show you where they were buried

Orji Kalu should be a big lesson to all those coward
If you like lick Tinubu's @ss or s*iff when the time comes they will still remind you that you an IPOB

I'm immune to crying and wailing...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Tribe Will You Consider Most Liberal And Detribalized? Give Your Reasons / Solution To Nigeria's Problems.let Us Suggest. / Did Anambra State Ever Sack Abians In The Past? Anyone With Info, Please Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.