Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) (45411 Views)

Dino Melaye Mocked By Nigerians Over Sack As Senator (photos) / Mahmood Yakubu Presents 2019 INEC Budget To Senate Committe (Photos) / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by GeneralPula: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
BossGerald:

Dino is an igbo man too?

Were you not told to propagate that the only problem of SS are "igbos".

How many politicians of Igbo extraction has said half of this??
But he never mentioned Igbo in his comment

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by UHLmoving: 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
Then he returned as the senate president.

Lesson: Take a necessary break and come back better and stronger.

UHLmoving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by Shezzman: 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Won't be bad if you create him a leg
Guess his creator is different from yours.
Doesn't make sense when you bodyshame anyone.
SangoOlukosoOba:
That’s why I never regard anything Dino and his two left legs say!

Someone that should be looking for a leg donor, would be dishing out shades.

I doubt if he has a full size mirror at home, cos it’s glaring he has not been able to see his legs by himself. Coupled with a stunted growth and obese figure.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by Emmyson99(m): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
Dino na noise maker.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
Shezzman:

If Dino read your statement, I believe he won’t also be insulting people.

Did you watch his mockery about Asiwaju? YOUTUBE has the video.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by crestedaguiyi: 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
Dino too would become a governor

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
That’s why I never regard anything Dino and his two left legs say!

Someone that should be looking for a leg donor, would be dishing out shades.

I doubt if he has a full size mirror at home, cos it’s glaring he has not been able to see his legs by himself. Coupled with a stunted growth and obese figure.

You are bad. Chai. Did you win yabing competition when you were in secondary School? grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You are bad. Chai. Did you win yabing competition when you were in secondary School? grin

How did you know? I had a bad mouth right from when I was a kid.

I think I own the most barred account on Nairaland due to insults

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

How did you know? I had a bad mouth right from when I was a kid.

I think I own the most barred account on Nairaland due to insults
cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by Shezzman: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
You are not Dino. Is just myself and you.
That Dino bodyshame is not a guarantee to...
SangoOlukosoOba:

If Dino read your statement, I believe he won’t also be insulting people.

Did you watch his mockery about Asiwaju? YOUTUBE has the video.

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by Cj4charles(m): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
Look at everyone commenting and glorifying Akpabio, when you all know that he got back into the Senate through a fraudulent manner.. a man that didn't contest for primary or campaign for the post.. even though he have all these fraud allegations amounting to over 100billion leveled against him, Nigerians still celebrate him## I spit on the head of those that have turn majority of Nigerians to celebrate corruption, it's a shame that we finally give up in the fight against corruption

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by BadMaster: 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Such a lousy fellow.

-He threw shades at Akpabio and make jest of his inability to secure the senate seat and mocked his downfall in 2019. Akpabio is now a senate president. Dino is nobody.

- He once threatened to slap the present first lady, Remi Tinubu and teach her a lesson, at the floor of the Natl. assembly.

- He once mocked and insulted the present President, Bola Tinubu, on stage, during the PDP campaign stage.

- He also once insulted the present Vice, President, Kashim Shettima.

Dino is in the black book of every present high ranking political office holder. Yet, the joker want to be a governor. Wer*y joker.
The fool is deceiving himself. He will never govern my state.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by BadMaster: 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
SpatialKing:

A lesson to those of you mocking Peter Obi
Peter Obi will never be president of Nigeria, maybe Biafra, but never a united Nigeria as it is today.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by BadMaster: 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
Shezzman:
But it's okay for Dino to mock Tinubu's health during campaigns, abi? Hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by BadMaster: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
crestedaguiyi:
Dino too would become a governor
Maybe governor of your state, but not the Kogi that I come from.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by crestedaguiyi: 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
BadMaster:

Maybe governor of your state, but not the Kogi that I come from.

Bookmark the post. Nigeria is not a level playing field and dino is not in your league
Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by SpatialKing(m): 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
BadMaster:

Peter Obi will never be president of Nigeria, maybe Biafra, but never a united Nigeria as it is today.
You can say over your died body?
Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by kennie1312: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Such a lousy fellow.

-He threw shades at Akpabio and make jest of his inability to secure the senate seat and mocked his downfall in 2019. Akpabio is now a senate president. Dino is nobody.

- He once threatened to slap the present first lady, Remi Tinubu and teach her a lesson, at the floor of the Natl. assembly.

- He once mocked and insulted the present President, Bola Tinubu, on stage, during the PDP campaign stage.

Dino is in the black book of every present high ranking political office holder. Yet, the joker want to be a governor. Wer*y joker.
I don’t support What Dino says at time but the man was only playing politics the way it is being played in Nigeria. President Tinubu too has mocked people in the past and it’s not new. Did you expect Dino to be praising them when they are not in the same Party? And we all know how Senator Godswill Akpabio and Sen. Lawan both returned to the senate. So, let Dino breathe abeg, it is not in anybody’s power to make him Governor, if he’s destined to be he will surely be regardless of what anybody thinks

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by MightySparrow: 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
Agbero senator. He did more to Tinubu. Now he is the president.

I know something. Tinubu will do everything to win kogi gubernatorial election. The guy is a stupid person like Ghali, N' Abba of those days and Obasanjo. Today, his name has faded on the pages of history.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by Beolly(m): 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
BrownSugq:
The Question is how did Akpabio and lawan got back the Senate?
These are people who didn't no contest for the Senate election because they were busy contesting for the APC presidential primary election.

Every institution in Nigeria has been hijacked, Nigeria is now a captured state
Did Tambuwal not contest the PDP presidential election primary? Is he not a senator right now? Did Bala Mohammed not contest the PDP primary?
Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by Beolly(m): 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
Cj4charles:
Look at everyone commenting and glorifying Akpabio, when you all know that he got back into the Senate through a fraudulent manner.. a man that didn't contest for primary or campaign for the post.. even though he have all these fraud allegations amounting to over 100billion leveled against him, Nigerians still celebrate him## I spit on the head of those that have turn majority of Nigerians to celebrate corruption, it's a shame that we finally give up in the fight against corruption
Why are you not talking about Tambuwal and Bala Mohammed who both contested the PDP presidential primary and are both governor and senator today?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by Shezzman: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
I try to see where I mentioned you or use an odd word for you for you to come up with "Hypocrite". The guy I even quoted was reasonable enough to let it slide. Try and be civilize. Make your points without any insult.
BadMaster:

But it's okay for Dino to mock Tinubu's health during campaigns, abi? Hypocrite.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by Shezzman: 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
I try to see where I mentioned you or use an odd word for you for you to come up with "Hypocrite". The guy I even quoted was reasonable enough to let it slide. Be reasonable. Make your points without any insult.
BadMaster:

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by Debbieennie(f): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
Please who knows bodies that settle or resolve Ngo Dispute and Ngo Properties
Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by BrownSugq: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
Beolly:

Did Tambuwal not contest the PDP presidential election primary? Is he not a senator right now? Did Bala Mohammed not contest the PDP primary?
Okay
What's your point?

Pls let's condemn evil.
With people like you Nigeria will never be better

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by Harrynight(m): 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
He mocked Akpabio for not returning to the Senate in 2019

Abeg did Dino himself return to the Senate in 2019
Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by Beolly(m): 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
BrownSugq:

Okay
What's your point?

Pls let's condemn evil.
With people like you Nigeria will never be better
Nigeria will better with someone like me. Your criticism was one sided so I had to correct you.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by Lincton: 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
Dino!!! Don't ever mock your senior. He's ahead of you always.
He finished serving as a two terms gov in 2015, you are just contesting to assume the same position 2023.
Now the third citizen of our great country.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by Yyodike: 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by Asswipemod: 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
BossGerald:

Dino is an igbo man too?

Were you not told to propagate that the only problem of SS are "igbos".

How many politicians of Igbo extraction has said half of this??

Haha! Are people really retarded or just catching cruise? Which kind wahala be this?
Re: Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) by Amungwele: 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
All of them that you mentioned are Birds of same feather. They'll lose their wings accordingly
lhordspy:
Such a lousy fellow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living / Commissioner Peter Egba's Son Almost Suffocates In Car In Calabar, Fight Ensued / Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.