Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula (28685 Views)

Kidnapped Bauchi Traditional Ruler, Alhaji Garba Badamasi Found Dead / Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom / Cultists Who Killed 100L Student Over New iPhone, Arrested In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by Procashtips(m): 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
I knew Northerners don't do yahoo (Theirs is local), was actually surprised when I saw Bauchi and yahoo together in the write up.

Southerners have started exporting yahoo to the core north just as they spread it across west Africa.
Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by akwesenana: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
Aboki still dey do fraud? shocked
Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by Myself2(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Yahoo boys dey Bauchi? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Na immigrants

Ask any member of the Name checkers organization of Nigeria

But na wa for Nigerian security agencies and their k leg stories, which one be say, one of the suspects tried to escape, he fell and was certified dead.
Shuo, na so dem dey carry dey die ?
If no be accidental discharge, no one other cock and bull story
Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by AfonjaConehead: 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
Afonjas
Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by Dera5567: 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
Yoruba people and tinubu Juniors are All yahoo yahoo Boyz they are following their father tinubu footsteps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by dontbothermuch: 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
onadana:
Fell and certified dead.Nigerian police.

He ran & kicked a stone by mistake & fell & died. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by 001Lagos: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
Damilola James

Dem don carry yahoo from south west go Bauchi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by olisaEze(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
All this drama and resultant death for $3k??

One manโ€™s 'hamma' is another personโ€™s wallet change, gaskiya! undecided
Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by bewla(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

irresponsible children ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

your parents sent you to school to become a better somebody and this is what you paid them back with...
But some parents share the blame even pray for the kids

1 Like

Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by irumanle(m): 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

irresponsible children ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

your parents sent you to school to become a better somebody and this is what you paid them back with...
Don't absolve their parents from the blame Sir, many of them are in support of what these lost souls are into. Come see stupid parents for my area in Kd
Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by AfonjaPriest: 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
The end of the road for their educational Odyssey. Tribalists of a SadWaste region can take over from here. I have finished for now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by chatinent: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
Procashtips:
I knew Northerners don't do yahoo (Theirs is local), was actually surprised when I saw Bauchi and yahoo together in the write up.

Southerners have started exporting yahoo to the core north just as they spread it across west Africa.

Can you swear with your life fraud isn't everywhere in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by paparazi232(m): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
TechCapon:
Money that you can make comfortably monthly from the comfort of your home by learning high demand IT skills is what these idiots are doing yahoo for. I spit on their head
I love youโ€™re comment but please whatโ€™s skills one can learn online and mke a good living as a student doing everything for ursef
Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by NaijaCover(m): 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
How Much Is 3,800 U.S DOLLAR in Naira?
Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by Kaybaba5(m): 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
Suspect33:
Ojo Tobi
Damilola James

These people and crime.. lazy ediots looking to reap from the sweat of hardworking people, little wonder they are trying to chase a certain people from Nigeria's industrial hub (Lagos) so that can reap the properties and assets of these hardworking people.

If you were busy yourselves and making money, you'd be too engaged to notice if anyone is trying to take over your land, not using guns, or bombs, but by economic dominance grin grin

Ediots

We are all brothers all these acts should stopโ€ฆ.
Are you happy by saying this?
Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by Hatrick01: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
Yoruba and fraud
Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by Kingdemu: 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
These people don dey export their crime to my peace loving Bauchi cry
Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by chatinent: 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
vastolord4:
The Maga head strong die!.. They said damilola fell down and died just like that.. its either dami was sickness personified or he brutally dealt with before he died.. either way, commot hand from bad thing..
I am sure you aren't in Nigeria. Cos I don't see how you believed that police report of his death.
Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by Usbolt: 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
Suspect33:
Ojo Tobi
Damilola James

These people and crime.. lazy ediots looking to reap from the sweat of hardworking people, little wonder they are trying to chase a certain people from Nigeria's industrial hub (Lagos) so that can reap the properties and assets of these hardworking people.

If you were busy yourselves and making money, you'd be too engaged to notice if anyone is trying to take over your land, not using guns, or bombs, but by economic dominance grin grin

Ediots

Yorubas are doing very well in Lagos

A lot are in tech and other legit businesses

So?
Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by kkins25(m): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
chatinent:

you dey mind the werey. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by Procashtips(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
chatinent:

Read my comment again.

Your response wasn't necessary if you read mine with comprehension.
Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by Procashtips(m): 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
kkins25:
you dey mind the werey. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Another one with comprehension problem.
Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by Topmaike007(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
dontbothermuch:

He ran & kicked a stone by mistake & fell & died. cheesy
person wey dem shoot when him dey run
Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by baghera: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
NOW ELECTIONS HAVE ENDED THE NEWS IS NOW REPORTING CRIMES ACROSS ALL REGIONS!

SHIOOOOOOOR!!!!!!!!
Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by GoogleAds2025: 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
I need old inactive fiverr seller account between the year 2011 to 2017.

Send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature
Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by Procashtips(m): 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
GoogleAds2025:
I need old inactive fiverr seller account between the year 2011 to 2017.

Send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature

What do you do with them? I can dash you mine.

Opened it in the days of living in the wilderness.
Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by Bobxin: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
akwesenana:
Aboki still dey do fraud? shocked
Oga, check the names
Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by Kaiser20: 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
Felabrity:
check the names
naa dem dem!
Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by izubext007: 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
far north is the coolest place to run matters
Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by izubext007: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
fake .....they is no sure game
Re: Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula by KwuoteYourFada: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
Na them

I'm not surprised at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) / Three Men, Aged 70 Years, 65 Years And 58 Years Rape15-year-old Girl / Community President General Assassinated In Imo. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.