Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month (2716 Views)

Breaking!! I Just Uncovered Plans To Disrupt Elections Tomorrow / BREAKING: I Am Not Dakolo’s Lawyer – Femi Falana / Breaking: I-G Deploys 500 Mobile Policemen In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by Stubborn82: 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
BREAKING: I release 500 billion every month by Buhari order into Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs headed by Sadiya Umar Faruq to reduce poverty in the country - Godwin Emefiele

------------------------------------
BREAKING NEWS!

3 EX MINISTERS ARE TO REPORT TO EFCC OFFICE ON THE 13TH-06-2023

-Mal. Abubakar Malami- Former Attorney General & Minister of Justice

-Alh. Hadi Sirika- Minister of Aviation

-HAJIYA SADIYA UMAR FARUQ - Minister of Humanitarian

EFCC working Towards Evaluation, Transparency & Accountability.

FRAUD IN BUHARI GOVT AS N1.5 TRILLION, $9 BILLION TRACED TO NIMASA BOSS, BASHIR JAMOH’S PERSONAL ACCOUNTS

United Kingdom investigators have bursted another corruption scandal in the President Muhammadu Buhari led administration involving the Managing Director, Nigeria Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, NIMASA, Bashir Jamoh, where various sums including N1.5 Trillion and another $9,557,312.50 have been traced to his personal accounts.

Pointblanknews.com investigation revealed that N1.5 Trillion was found in a Fidelity Account 4020949836 linked to Bashir Jamoh, who is also the father-in-law of Sabiu Yusuf aka Tunde, President Muhammadu Buhari’s Personal Assistant.

Curiously, the Fidelity account with N1, 505,890,450,000.67 has Hamza Ibrahim Jamoh with BVN 22151837650 and Cell phone number 08034517410. While the BVN number revealed a different identity, the cell phone linked to the account is linked to the DG of NIMASA, Jamoh, according to Pointblanknews.com investigations.

Pointblanknews.com investigations revealed that the N1.5trillion was after few months cleared from the account to avoid investigations on the lodgment of such huge amount.

In a four page document titled due diligent report on Bashiru Yusuf Jamoh, the Director-General NIMASA, which pointblanknews.com has copies, the report exposed another lodgment of $9,557,312.50 into Access Bank account 0710814478 also belonging to him.

The investigation also exposed other infractions by the agency’s boss which also include award of contracts to companies which he has interest in.

The investigation, according to the report focused on fraud, money laundering and breach of the Nigeria code of conduct act. This same investigation, it stated spans across all the Agencies under the Ministry of Transport having started with the Nigerian Ports Authority, NPA.

GLOBAL INVESTIGATORS UNITED KINGDOM, the investigation agency that signed the report investigated the bank transactions of Alhaji Jamoh focusing on inflows/Credit and Debits on his bank statements.

It found the transaction’s records of BASHIR YUSUF JAMOH showing the payment of $9,557,312.50 (Nine million, five hundred and fifty-seven thousand, three hundred and twelve dollars and fifty cents) into his personal accounts from Central Bank of Nigeria in violation of the Treasury Single Account, TSA.

“Most baffling is that CBN transferred millions of dollars into the personal account of BASHIR YUSUF JAMOH.

“Records shows the withdrawal of $5,425,200.00 (Five million, Four hundred and twenty-five thousand and two hundred dollars only) by CASH WITHDRAWAL from ACCESS Bank, Burma Road, Apapa, Lagos.

“BASHIR YUSUF JAMOH set up a company TALENT EXPERTISE INTL. LIMITED with RN: 1488830 to solicit for jobs from NIMASA. Being the director of a company and awarding contract to own company in violation of the code of conduct act section 3 part of the Third Schedule of the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and code of conduct for public officers involved in procurement, Part X1, section 57, Sub-section (2) of the Procurement Act, 2007.”

According to the report, BIXBY OIL LIMITED has also paid money into his account, and the following payment into the account of the company was captured.

BANK: GUARANTEE TRUST BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NO: 0423084514

ACCOUNT NAME: TALENT EXPERTISE INTL. LIMITED CUSTOMER ADDRESS: 6, EKET CLOSE, AREA 8 GARKI, FCT ABUJA CURRENCY: NAIRA

TRANSACTION DATE: 06/06/2019
TRANSACTION AMOUNT: N37,516,363.63 MILLION TRANSACTION DESCRIPTION: CREDIT/INFLOW

PURPOSE: COURSE FEE FOR CAPACITY BUILDING TRAINING TRANSACTION REF: 930474101602050146461375163636

SERIOUS SUSPICIOUS TRANSACTIONS

ACCESS BANK PLC

ACCOUNT NO: 0710814478
CURRENCY: UNITED STATES DOLLARS

TRANSACTION DATE: 05/02/2019

TRANSACTION AMOUNT: $9,557,312.50 MILLION TRANSACTION DESCRIPTION: CREDIT/INFLOW

FROM: B/O CBN NIMASA CURRENT COLLATION US TRANSACTION REF: S069035198A701 INFLW/GT19/07972

ACCESS BANK PLC
TRANSACTION DATE: 20/02/2019

TRANSACTION AMOUNT: $5,425,200.00 MILLION TRANSACTION DESCRIPTION: DEBIT/WITHDRAWAL WITHDRAWN BY: BASHIR YUSUF JAMOH BY CASH PMNT @ BURMA ROAD APAPA BRANCH

TRANSACTION REF: 6464979
BANK: ACCESS BANK PLC

TRANSACTION DATE: 12/03/2018
TRANSACTION AMOUNT: $8,856,317.28 MILLION TRANSACTION DESCRIPTION: CREDIT/INFLOW

FROM: B/O CBN SUNDRY USD SUB BULK ACCOUNT TRANSACTION REF: NIMASA CBN 21703 INLW/GT18/13676

The UK group said with reference to the allegations against Bashir Yusuf Jamoh, it is important that he be suspended from office immediately, and forensic audit carried out on the financial activities of NIMASA.

“We recommend that a panel be set up to look into the accounts of NIMASA CABOTAGE 2% SURCHAGE account Number 56595 with ACCESS bank. Also, to ascertain reasons why NIMASA is still using Commercial] Banks to receive funds instead of the TSA with Central Bank of Nigeria.

“The Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele should be invited by Security Agencies to give reasons why payment of such huge amount was paid into Bashir Yusuf Jamoh’s account.

“We also recommend that Bashir Yusuf be prosecuted for financial crimes and money laundering as established by our investigations.”

Pointblanknews.com investigation revealed that Jamoh is Buhari’s direct in-law. His wife, Hajiya Zulai, is the daughter of the President’s sister and it was while living at Buhari’s Kaduna home that Zulai and Jamoh met.

Jamoh who untill recently was the Executive Director, Administration and Finance in the agency took over office from Dakuku Peterside.

It is not known yet the purpose for the huge sum in a personal account and why the security agency is yet to investigate the fund, but information available to pointblanknews.com has it that the money was meant to be laundered.

Relatives to President Buhari has been in the spotlight over corruption in this present administration.

Recently, the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) declared Gimba Yau Kumo, a former son-in-law of President Muhammadu Buhari, wanted over an alleged $65 million fraud.

Kumo, a former managing director of the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria, married Fatima, the president’s daughter, in 2016 at Daura, Katsina state.
Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by LordIsaac(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
Mai gaskiya's regime...

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by Kingsland24: 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
And people are outside dere dying of hunger

It is only God can judge this people o

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by Jlow2: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
The devil is better than buhari, this man intentionally squeezed life out of Nigeria, very conservative, wicked, non liberal, ethnic and religious bigot, and think that will benefit the progressive south is a no for him, international business collapsed

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by Adabestseason(m): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
So from all indications northerners are the problems of this country,look at the scheming from a refinery recently commissioned and somebody is also being license to import fuel to come and sell to their animals.Buhari tried

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by fadsam: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
Source?
Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by Beverlyjean(f): 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
And they are not paying subsidy
Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by 2old4that(m): 3:01am On Jun 14, 2023
Buhari's government was government for family members and friends. Take it or leave it.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by mrgreen4real(m): 5:54am On Jun 14, 2023
We are gathering bags as more heads will roll.
Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by Flora2Sweet: 7:00am On Jun 14, 2023
Calculate 500b for 8yrs every month
Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by ashawopikin(m): 7:00am On Jun 14, 2023
I believe this story, one girl I used to bang in school then in the north, dis her nusc in the finance ministry in Abuja, after service, she was retained, now now she used to tell me that aside salary, she can get up to 2-3 million in a week even as a junior staff as dash dash and bonuses o, those guys dey see free money

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:22am On Jun 14, 2023
Stubborn82:
BREAKING: I release 500 billion every month by Buhari order into Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs headed by Sadiya Umar Faruq to reduce poverty in the country - Godwin Emefiele

BREAKING NEWS!

3 EX MINISTERS ARE TO REPORT TO EFCC OFFICE ON THE 13TH-06-2023

-Mal. Abubakar Malami- Former Attorney General & Minister of Justice

-Alh. Hadi Sirika- Minister of Aviation

-HAJIYA SADIYA UMAR FARUQ - Minister of Humanitarian

EFCC working Towards Evaluation, Transparency & Accountability.

FRAUD IN BUHARI GOVT AS N1.5 TRILLION, $9 BILLION TRACED TO NIMASA BOSS, BASHIR JAMOH’S PERSONAL ACCOUNTS

United Kingdom investigators have bursted another corruption scandal in the President Muhammadu Buhari led administration involving the Managing Director, Nigeria Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, NIMASA, Bashir Jamoh, where various sums including N1.5 Trillion and another $9,557,312.50 have been traced to his personal accounts.

Pointblanknews.com investigation revealed that N1.5 Trillion was found in a Fidelity Account 4020949836 linked to Bashir Jamoh, who is also the father-in-law of Sabiu Yusuf aka Tunde, President Muhammadu Buhari’s Personal Assistant.

Curiously, the Fidelity account with N1, 505,890,450,000.67 has Hamza Ibrahim Jamoh with BVN 22151837650 and Cell phone number 08034517410. While the BVN number revealed a different identity, the cell phone linked to the account is linked to the DG of NIMASA, Jamoh, according to Pointblanknews.com investigations.

Pointblanknews.com investigations revealed that the N1.5trillion was after few months cleared from the account to avoid investigations on the lodgment of such huge amount.

In a four page document titled due diligent report on Bashiru Yusuf Jamoh, the Director-General NIMASA, which pointblanknews.com has copies, the report exposed another lodgment of $9,557,312.50 into Access Bank account 0710814478 also belonging to him.

The investigation also exposed other infractions by the agency’s boss which also include award of contracts to companies which he has interest in.

The investigation, according to the report focused on fraud, money laundering and breach of the Nigeria code of conduct act. This same investigation, it stated spans across all the Agencies under the Ministry of Transport having started with the Nigerian Ports Authority, NPA.

GLOBAL INVESTIGATORS UNITED KINGDOM, the investigation agency that signed the report investigated the bank transactions of Alhaji Jamoh focusing on inflows/Credit and Debits on his bank statements.

It found the transaction’s records of BASHIR YUSUF JAMOH showing the payment of $9,557,312.50 (Nine million, five hundred and fifty-seven thousand, three hundred and twelve dollars and fifty cents) into his personal accounts from Central Bank of Nigeria in violation of the Treasury Single Account, TSA.

“Most baffling is that CBN transferred millions of dollars into the personal account of BASHIR YUSUF JAMOH.

“Records shows the withdrawal of $5,425,200.00 (Five million, Four hundred and twenty-five thousand and two hundred dollars only) by CASH WITHDRAWAL from ACCESS Bank, Burma Road, Apapa, Lagos.

“BASHIR YUSUF JAMOH set up a company TALENT EXPERTISE INTL. LIMITED with RN: 1488830 to solicit for jobs from NIMASA. Being the director of a company and awarding contract to own company in violation of the code of conduct act section 3 part of the Third Schedule of the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and code of conduct for public officers involved in procurement, Part X1, section 57, Sub-section (2) of the Procurement Act, 2007.”

According to the report, BIXBY OIL LIMITED has also paid money into his account, and the following payment into the account of the company was captured.

BANK: GUARANTEE TRUST BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NO: 0423084514

ACCOUNT NAME: TALENT EXPERTISE INTL. LIMITED CUSTOMER ADDRESS: 6, EKET CLOSE, AREA 8 GARKI, FCT ABUJA CURRENCY: NAIRA

TRANSACTION DATE: 06/06/2019
TRANSACTION AMOUNT: N37,516,363.63 MILLION TRANSACTION DESCRIPTION: CREDIT/INFLOW

PURPOSE: COURSE FEE FOR CAPACITY BUILDING TRAINING TRANSACTION REF: 930474101602050146461375163636

SERIOUS SUSPICIOUS TRANSACTIONS

ACCESS BANK PLC

TRANSACTION DATE: 05/02/2019

TRANSACTION AMOUNT: $9,557,312.50 MILLION TRANSACTION DESCRIPTION: CREDIT/INFLOW

FROM: B/O CBN NIMASA CURRENT COLLATION US TRANSACTION REF: S069035198A701 INFLW/GT19/07972

ACCESS BANK PLC
TRANSACTION DATE: 20/02/2019

TRANSACTION AMOUNT: $5,425,200.00 MILLION TRANSACTION DESCRIPTION: DEBIT/WITHDRAWAL WITHDRAWN BY: BASHIR YUSUF JAMOH BY CASH PMNT @ BURMA ROAD APAPA BRANCH

TRANSACTION REF: 6464979
BANK: ACCESS BANK PLC

TRANSACTION DATE: 12/03/2018
TRANSACTION AMOUNT: $8,856,317.28 MILLION TRANSACTION DESCRIPTION: CREDIT/INFLOW

FROM: B/O CBN SUNDRY USD SUB BULK ACCOUNT TRANSACTION REF: NIMASA CBN 21703 INLW/GT18/13676

The UK group said with reference to the allegations against Bashir Yusuf Jamoh, it is important that he be suspended from office immediately, and forensic audit carried out on the financial activities of NIMASA.

“We recommend that a panel be set up to look into the accounts of NIMASA CABOTAGE 2% SURCHAGE account Number 56595 with ACCESS bank. Also, to ascertain reasons why NIMASA is still using Commercial] Banks to receive funds instead of the TSA with Central Bank of Nigeria.

“The Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele should be invited by Security Agencies to give reasons why payment of such huge amount was paid into Bashir Yusuf Jamoh’s account.

“We also recommend that Bashir Yusuf be prosecuted for financial crimes and money laundering as established by our investigations.”

Pointblanknews.com investigation revealed that Jamoh is Buhari’s direct in-law. His wife, Hajiya Zulai, is the daughter of the President’s sister and it was while living at Buhari’s Kaduna home that Zulai and Jamoh met.

Jamoh who untill recently was the Executive Director, Administration and Finance in the agency took over office from Dakuku Peterside.

It is not known yet the purpose for the huge sum in a personal account and why the security agency is yet to investigate the fund, but information available to pointblanknews.com has it that the money was meant to be laundered.

Relatives to President Buhari has been in the spotlight over corruption in this present administration.

Recently, the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) declared Gimba Yau Kumo, a former son-in-law of President Muhammadu Buhari, wanted over an alleged $65 million fraud.

Kumo, a former managing director of the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria, married Fatima, the president’s daughter, in 2016 at Daura, Katsina state.

As a Sperm Donor ? Or which release?
Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by Humble432: 7:37am On Jun 14, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

As a Sperm Donor ? Or which release?
Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by Humble432: 7:45am On Jun 14, 2023
Can Jagaban also arrest the said former Minister knowing she is from the North?

Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by Edoreborn: 7:50am On Jun 14, 2023
ashawopikin:
I believe this story, one girl I used to bang in school then in the north, dis her nusc in the finance ministry in Abuja, after service, she was retained, now now she used to tell me that aside salary, she can get up to 2-3 million in a week even as a junior staff as dash dash and bonuses o, those guys dey see free money
That ur girl,,na gwagon she go dey drive oo.. Chai!!..I dey here dey look for 50k to fix car
Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by Kcdojoto(m): 7:54am On Jun 14, 2023
Mr. Integrity has done the incredible
Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by samwillyco1(m): 8:21am On Jun 14, 2023
They all should be killed including Buhari

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by Simeony007(m): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2023
Yeeee
Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by ghosttownboss(m): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2023
I always knew Buhari's government came to kill,steal and destroy Nigeria
The annoying thing is when the use patriotic Southerners to achieve their aim through greed
Truth is deziani case na small compared to what happened in the last eight years

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by Smile4me01(m): 9:40am On Jun 14, 2023
Even Tinubu government will be Buharia pro max in terms of corruption and maladministration

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by PECON1(m): 10:53am On Jun 14, 2023
Nigerians has no biz being poor, see wastage cry I this is my first time in this forum mentioning that mannabb guy,see what u defended for freaking years.u can never see him in this kind of thread.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by Ezmans: 11:28am On Jun 14, 2023
Kcdojoto:
Mr. Integrity has done the incredible
after 8 years of APC looting they still come back again to loot
Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by babaalagbo11(m): 11:31am On Jun 14, 2023
Looks like they used that minister woman to launder money

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by keymatt(m): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
See why we said mandate thief Tinubu is first class COWARD? grin Arresting Emefiele and leaving out buhari the most corrupt president in the history of Nigeria is nothing but a show of shame.

Anyway, Hurricane Peter Obi is coming 😎
Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by keymatt(m): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
Humble432:
Can Jagaban also arrest the said former Minister knowing she is from the North?

Asking for a friend.
He won't. Cowards don't have balls. grin besides, Tinubu's plan is to be worse than buhari in terms of corruption. Ask the First son and the first daughter. grin
Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by ashawopikin(m): 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
Edoreborn:
That ur girl,,na gwagon she go dey drive oo.. Chai!!..I dey here dey look for 50k to fix car
during covid, Dem give Dem loan access of 7million, Dem go dey pay small small, she no collect, according to her she didn't need the money, but then still force them collect, na her house I dey during covid almost one year, I enjoy no be small, all 3brothers dey abroad

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by Edoreborn: 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
ashawopikin:
during covid, Dem give Dem loan access of 7million, Dem go dey pay small small, she no collect, according to her she didn't need the money, but then still force them collect, na her house I dey during covid almost one year, I enjoy no be small, all 3brothers dey abroad
Wow,,na u enjoy pass..free knacking n Dem still pay u ontop

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by TsbAfrica: 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
They need to bring back public executions and make it a mandatory sentence for any treasonous act.

He was looting the nation in 2019, thinking his uncle was president for life!

1.5 trillion naira ... One man o!!! I swear I am not a canibal, but if them throw this man inside crowd of Nigerians as e dey hot, nah suya o!! Nah him ear I go target like samuel doe.
Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by nedekid: 2:11am On Jun 15, 2023
ashawopikin:
Forget oga, when we were saying in the history of this country, no time was money been chopped as the past administration, hillbillies like Manna and his gang were ass kissing, darling daddy, sweet mummy etc.
I visited a relative staying in one of those highrise hotel residence at cannery Wharf, she was paying about 250 pounds daily. Do you know Supprisenly most of the people I saw living there were Nigerians, parmanently staying there in the bigger apartments. 300-400-500 gbp per day! I hear most were possibly students! Kids of politicians, officials.
Go around schools in Canada, it is as if you are in Lagos. How are people able to afford the fees? Go to lekki, Abuja, you see 2 bed room 100m, tarrace 150, 250m, 500m, 1b! People are buying them, do they have 2 heads while we have only 1? The looting is the answer!

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Burning Of Christian Church Is Justified"- Israeli Jewish Rabi (picture) / What To Do When Your WhatsApp Account Is Hacked / SHOCKING!!! How Suspects Slaughtered Woman,okada Rider, Used Body Parts For Mone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.