Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month (2717 Views)

Breaking!! I Just Uncovered Plans To Disrupt Elections Tomorrow / BREAKING: I Am Not Dakolo’s Lawyer – Femi Falana / Breaking: I-G Deploys 500 Mobile Policemen In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by nedekid: 2:14am On Jun 15, 2023
TsbAfrica:
They need to bring back public executions and make it a mandatory sentence for any treasonous act.

He was looting the nation in 2019, thinking his uncle was president for life!

1.5 trillion naira ... One man o!!! I swear I am not a canibal, but if them throw this man inside crowd of Nigerians as e dey hot, nah suya o!! Nah him ear I go target like samuel doe.
Back then, did you not hear the gist that "Eme" had to caution "tunde", saying haba, this one is too much oh, it will cause wahala.
Omo, the owo was to much, eme had to protest say how them one take hide am. Lol
Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by stevups(m): 7:30am On Jun 15, 2023
nedekid:

Forget oga, when we were saying in the history of this country, no time was money been chopped as the past administration, hillbillies like Manna and his gang were ass kissing, darling daddy, sweet mummy etc.
I visited a relative staying in one of those highrise hotel residence at cannery Wharf, she was paying about 250 pounds daily. Do you know Supprisenly most of the people I saw living there were Nigerians, parmanently staying there in the bigger apartments. 300-400-500 gbp per day! I hear most were possibly students! Kids of politicians, officials.
Go around schools in Canada, it is as if you are in Lagos. How are people able to afford the fees? Go to lekki, Abuja, you see 2 bed room 100m, tarrace 150, 250m, 500m, 1b! People are buying them, do they have 2 heads while we have only 1? The looting is the answer!

God bless you.. I have 3 degrees.. I'm still hustling. God will kill those people

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month by GeneralPula: 7:56am On Jun 15, 2023
Op where’s your source?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Pictures Of A Boy Living With His Twin In His Belly. / Shocking News: 72yrs Old Nigerian Old Woman Raped To Death In Abia State. / Nigerian Internet Bandits (yahoo Boys) Hollywood scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.