Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Atiku Summons INEC Chairman, Secretary To Testify In Court - Channels TV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Summons INEC Chairman, Secretary To Testify In Court - Channels TV (24772 Views)

INEC Rejects Sani Bello, Mamman As Chairman, Secretary Of APC CECPC / Obaseki Is Causing Problem In PDP, Edo State Chairman, Secretary Write Secondus / FCC: Northerners As Chairman & Secretary Is A Violation - Osita Chidoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Summons INEC Chairman, Secretary To Testify In Court - Channels TV by kosiebe(m): 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
Joey4321:
When is judgement day?
Re: Atiku Summons INEC Chairman, Secretary To Testify In Court - Channels TV by Larryndelaw: 12:15am On Jun 14, 2023
Imagine Atiku using the evidence of European International observer. Nonsense. Is that how the European union always invited or seek fir opinions of Africans in their elections. Dead on arrival.
Re: Atiku Summons INEC Chairman, Secretary To Testify In Court - Channels TV by silifat11(m): 4:22am On Jun 14, 2023
Alhaji Atiku...accept your fate ooo

Gna folohun
Re: Atiku Summons INEC Chairman, Secretary To Testify In Court - Channels TV by Jeffy1206(m): 4:26am On Jun 14, 2023
Joey4321:
When is judgement day?
probably August.
Re: Atiku Summons INEC Chairman, Secretary To Testify In Court - Channels TV by okorogodwin4(m): 5:51am On Jun 14, 2023
Sunofgod:
Atikulated nonsense..... grin
is it why you are wailing
Re: Atiku Summons INEC Chairman, Secretary To Testify In Court - Channels TV by matm: 6:21am On Jun 14, 2023
Acekidc4:
A whole Inec Chairman as Witness?? O lo fa ooo.

Should be d first witness being the chief conductor
Re: Atiku Summons INEC Chairman, Secretary To Testify In Court - Channels TV by AMI3(m): 6:31am On Jun 14, 2023
Anything to nailed that man is highly welcome .

People celebrate too much illegalities in thie country. When it affect them the started crying how the country is baad

I dont care who won the last election but let us do the right thing.
Re: Atiku Summons INEC Chairman, Secretary To Testify In Court - Channels TV by Diddycsbsb: 6:53am On Jun 14, 2023
I heard that tinubu is just dusting the presidential sit.. Is that true?
Re: Atiku Summons INEC Chairman, Secretary To Testify In Court - Channels TV by Tzar(m): 6:54am On Jun 14, 2023
I thought only the court can summon a witness to testify?
Re: Atiku Summons INEC Chairman, Secretary To Testify In Court - Channels TV by Gbeng30(m): 7:38am On Jun 14, 2023
We all know there is a big fraud in this election but the question is can judiciary unravel this covered lies and deliver fair justice... I doubt it Anyway but we're watching...
Re: Atiku Summons INEC Chairman, Secretary To Testify In Court - Channels TV by fredoooooo: 7:49am On Jun 14, 2023
Atiku and his server (safa) grin
Re: Atiku Summons INEC Chairman, Secretary To Testify In Court - Channels TV by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:51am On Jun 14, 2023
DeAdvokate:
Joke of the century grin grin grin
You are shitting in your pants already. 😄
Re: Atiku Summons INEC Chairman, Secretary To Testify In Court - Channels TV by Kazeemabiodun: 7:51am On Jun 14, 2023
Enskynelson:
Some people are aware the election was not close to free and fair yet they are fine with the process for as long it favoured their person. If you are one of those persons, you are just one of the problems of the nation- people that can not call a spade a spade; people that cannot stand up for the truth and justice just because it favours them. This is not about party or your favourite candidate- Nigeria need to know how to conduct a credible election. If the court refuse to see anything fundamentally wrong with the election, they would have indirectly implied that the just-concluded election is a template of a free and fair election and therefore, no need for us to make changes.
I would love the judges to be free and fair and bring out the loopholes in the election so that we can address them. But if they refuse to see anything wrong with it, we will continue to toll on this path.
you are definitely the problem Mr op
Re: Atiku Summons INEC Chairman, Secretary To Testify In Court - Channels TV by Abemy(m): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2023
Joey4321:
When is judgement day?

A yet to be known day in November 2023.
Re: Atiku Summons INEC Chairman, Secretary To Testify In Court - Channels TV by olaadesino(m): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2023
mooremoney:
Make Atiku go rest abeg. This case should just be LP vs APC. Atiku and his PDP are distracting the whole process
You the the third position
Re: Atiku Summons INEC Chairman, Secretary To Testify In Court - Channels TV by GreyLaw(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
aswani:

Because Atiku called witnesses?

What a strange world we live in.

Not just any witness but the INEC chairman himself. Those are two very different things! Although I know say the man no go appear and nothing go happen.
Re: Atiku Summons INEC Chairman, Secretary To Testify In Court - Channels TV by aswani(m): 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
GreyLaw:

Not just any witness but the INEC chairman himself. Those are two very different things! Although I know say the man no go appear and nothing go happen.

What did he call the INEC chairman to say? That the elections were rigged against him and he was the rightful winner.

At this stage Atiku and Obi need to start showing tangible proof regarding how they were rigged out, calling INEC chairman to the stand would not help with that.

By tangible proof, I mean certified results that were not used to calculate the winner or those that were changed in order to calculate the winner's votes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Feb 2023 v Feb 2024: Prices Of Rice, Garri, Yam soar By Over 100% – NBS / See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] / Emefiele: Governors Appoint Soludo As Chairman Of Committee To Engage CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.