Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon (42774 Views)

120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Ajsmart(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2023
So she spent roughly £80,000 to cook for 94 hours in order to break a Guinness book record that pays record holders ZERO dollar?
She needs to fire her manager🤣🤣
EcoBrick:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-spent-over-n80m-of-my-hard-earned-money-for-my-cookathon-hilda-baci-reveals/

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Myself2(m): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2023
Hard earned ko, soft earned ni.
Shey na my own hard earned money you for spend ni ??

Anyway, why is she announcing it now ? I hope she is not trying to discourage the other lady going for 120 hours ? You go weak say what 80 million can achieve , 3.5 million will surpass it

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Harrynight(m): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2023
N3TRAL:
She's not lying.

She employed professionals from PR firms, medics, assistants + cost of production. She even signed a deal with a top tier law firm to handle legal matters.

Hilda worked with the best brains available. There was no how she would fail. I give her credit for being able to assemble a distinguished team.

BELIEVE it and you can believe anything!
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by GloriousGbola: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2023
sukkot:
well she said she paid for it cheesy

FCMG businesses make mad money. That's why they are always doing promos. Hilda would have met with their mgt with her A1 media game. And they woukd have thrown in their products for free. Oya wear our apron. Oya make sure the fridge has our logo. Oya tattoo Maggi on your tittays and butt.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Harrynight(m): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2023
helinues:
Did you cook for the ghost?

I'm beginning to wonder who lies the most between Naija Politicians and Yeyebrities
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Myself2(m): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2023
Ajsmart:
So she spent roughly £80,000 to cook for 94 hours in order to break a Guinness book record that pays record holders ZERO dollar?
She needs to fire her manager🤣🤣

grin grin grin grin grin grin

No mind her.

That declaration was totally uncalled for.

Now, it is hugging the limelight instead of the feat she achived to be the main focus. Secondly, no be Lagos state government,we y dey look everybody from SS & SE as Obidient ? LIRS go soon send am one beautiful love letter

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by jubrilELsudan: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2023
80 MILLION NAIRA ONTOP WETIN?

NA JESUS LAST SUPPER SHE COOK?

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Ninobraw(m): 11:55am On Jun 14, 2023
BloomingDale:
She probably meant 8m.

How can she spend 8m my dear she mean to say 800k
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Theta1: 11:56am On Jun 14, 2023
Some people will just say something and get more enemies. Why can't she be quiet when it comes to monetary aspect.
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by bukatyne(f): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2023
GloriousGbola:
80m? Hmmm. The maths is not mathing oo
Hilda should not set her self up with firs

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When they decide to audit her books now and slam her for tax invasion and/or fraudulent activities, she would begin to wail.

Simple, thank you GWR for the award. My appreciation goes to God, my mother, the brands XYZ that supported in ABC area, the politicians OPQ would supported through calls, chats, visits and texts etc etc. Thank you. God bless Nigeria.

E don finish! No jam talking don start.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2023
Biggest lie of the century, not even 8 million Naira but 80 million? she's indeed a pathological liar.
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by MeineMutter: 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
Your hard-earned money?

Ó ti yé mi.
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by sukkot: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
GloriousGbola:

FCMG businesses make mad money. That's why they are always doing promos. Hilda would have met with their mgt with her A1 media game. And they woukd have thrown in their products for free. Oya wear our apron. Oya make sure the fridge has our logo. Oya tattoo Maggi on your tittays and butt.
hehe, be that as it may, still we are not contesting the validity of the volume of money she claimed to spend. its legit. what you are contesting is who dropped the cash ? of that we cant be sure. maybe she was sponsored ? maybe she paid for it. who knows right ?
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by bukatyne(f): 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
sukkot:
wwho made her famous ? sanwo olu and osinbajo and tinubu and, sanwo and osinbajo went there to see her cook and support her ? how many igbo politicians went to see her ? none. you igbo guys should stop pretending that you like south south people. you like their oil and sea ports

The victimhood some of these people bring onboard is scary.

Nobody saw Hilda's tribe when they came out emasse to support. It was all she is putting Nigeria on the map, let's support her.

I can count how many people I have seen supporting this Chef Dammy lady. Almost everyone including peeps from her state are not supporting her. Yet, they have turned it to Igbo/Yoruba thing.

Na wa o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by seguno2: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-spent-over-n80m-of-my-hard-earned-money-for-my-cookathon-hilda-baci-reveals/

Does it mean that she paid millions to LASG as personal income tax from the earned money?

Abi she just dey whine us ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by seguno2: 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
afroniger:
Lamba.

………until she shows us her personal income tax returns, and LIRS confirms that she paid all the millions in taxes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by kwasoly(m): 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by seguno2: 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
Maize247:
Tell us who's bankrolling it. My friend Dammy is breaking your record with less than N2m

Can FFK answer the bankroller question for her
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Blitzking: 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by seguno2: 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
N3TRAL:
She's not lying.

She employed professionals from PR firms, medics, assistants + cost of production. She even signed a deal with a top tier law firm to handle legal matters.

Hilda worked with the best brains available. There was no how she would fail. I give her credit for being able to assemble a distinguished team.

And you know all the amount paid to them, as you be her accountant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by samsono30: 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
Some people can lie. 80m my ass.
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by bukatyne(f): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
sukkot:
thats the part we dont know about is was she sponsored or was it her money but trust me that event cost every bit of the 80 million she quoted. in fact i was looking at the venue used again and its 10 million to rent per day. she used 4 days. thats 40 million

They are not going to charge her per day.

She is bringing a lot of publicity to them, that comes at a cost to them and would be factored in the bill.

Same with the drinks (free advert) and other front end stuff.

She would most likely pay for the raw ingredients, (even packaged ingredients would benefit from publicity), her staff, and some other backend stuff that we can't see.

But the things we could see, she is doing them a favour putting them on the global map. Not to say she wouldn't pay a dime, but most would have been free.

It is just four days of publicly recorded event.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by seguno2: 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
Sakamaje:
Hope say she won't start crying when government come after her for tax evasion.

Exactly what I was thinking.
Lagos tax people over to you.
Food don ready.
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by seguno2: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
Surudo119:
80m?

What is her net worth

Na basket mouth be this

We have to see her income tax return before we can be sure that she earned multiple times N80 million that she is claiming.
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by BloomingDale(f): 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ninobraw:

How can she spend 8m my dear she mean to say 800k

800k is too small. She bought a lot of food and hired a lot of people. 800,000k is just about a 1000$
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by seguno2: 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
Buharidgeneral:
May be she use subsidy removal method to calculate the cost

cheesy grin

Awon subsidy looters and scammers geng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
Maize247:
Tell us who's bankrolling it. My friend Dammy is breaking your record with less than N2m

You’re very very stupid.

You and your wack chef Dammy cooking unappealing meals can go take several seats. Funny even, she’s just wasting her time.
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Fearyourcreator: 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
WorldRichest:
What work what she doing that she had 80 Million Naaira? Does SEX sell that mich?
See this man.. Man dey buy house 300m for sex ...
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by sukkot: 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
bukatyne:

The victimhood some of these people bring onboard is scary.

Nobody saw Hilda's tribe when they came out emasse to support. It was all she is putting Nigeria on the map, let's support her.

I can count how many people I have seen supporting this Chef Dammy lady. Almost everyone including peeps from her state are not supporting her. Yet, they have turned it to Igbo/Yoruba thing.

Na wa o!
nna mehnnn i done taya for the PERSECUTION COMPLEX ON STEROIDS.
VICTIMHOOD ON STEROIDS. and maybe they have a solid case to play the victim but yorubas are just as victimised as they are only that yoruba has sweet mouth and can talk their way into power but as it is yoruba and igbos are just fighting for scraps falling off the table. northerners have this country in their pockets. the igbo mans inability to know how to move in the corridors of power is why he is angry and envious of the yoruba man because he sees the ease and skilled way the yoruba man moves in the corridors of power but truly his fight is with the north not the sw. but he is too scared to face the north so has created enmity with his sw brother who they are both victims,
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Damseldammie(f): 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
Amara 🤔oniro aye🧐munle mistress ✌️
Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by Ilaje1: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
N3TRAL:
She's not lying.

80m for 4 days? You and the team dey craze. Sign a deal with top tier law firm? Which law firm? What kind of deal? Once again you dey craze.

Anyway I hope she paid tax on the 80m naira she made.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting / Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother / How to make fondant icing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.