Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,688 members, 7,862,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) (590 Views)

Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) / 2023: Osibanjo Lands In Ekiti (Pictures) / Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) by 9jahotblog: 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
VC and Foye Management team visits Chef Damilola in Ado-Ekiti.

The Vice Chancellor, Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Professor Abayomi Fashina Sunday came around with many respected dignitaries of the university to say hi to Chef Dammy and the team.

3 Likes

Re: VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) by 9jahotblog: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
On #chefdammy #damilolaadeparusi
"When your intentions are pure, you don't lose anyone. People lose you. The purity of your intentions are the boosts that lead to the answers of your secret prayers!."

I came across this ☝️ quote a few years ago and it changed my orientation completely. If you are waiting for people's validation all the time, you may forget about going far in life.

Have a mind of your own and be sure your INTENTIONS ARE PURE. After all, I've gone through the Bible and discovered that God judges the intention behind every action and not just the action. Intention is the reason an ar*med ro*bber will be charged for mu*rder if caught and a soldier will be considered doing his job by ki*lling at wa*rfront.

This young lady came out with obviously pure intentions but I was shocked to see people criticizing her like it's now a crime to dream big and like they have the timetable of her life in their hands to determine what she must do at a particular time.

Fine, she might not have thought of doing something like this until she saw someone doing it and from there she got the motivation to also do it. Someone inspired us all into doing whatever it is we find ourselves doing today and the way we go about it is not subject to public opinion for as long as we don't have any ulterior motive. At least not for me o. If you like talk from now till tomorrow, I will only feel bothered if I'm not well convinced before setting out.

I love Hilda's response and she just won my heart more with it. Whenever I come across younger people around me trying to do things using my style, I feel fulfilled that I'm reproducing myself in other people and that's the way I think it should be.

A popular artist lost my respect the day a young guy excellently did a cover of one of his tracks at a gathering and rather than encouraging the young guy when he(the popular artist) came on stage, he rather shunned him.

Check the comment section for a related story of Henry Ford and Thomas Edison.

Stop the h*ate speeches against this young lady. Stop posting the worst of her food, there are better ones but no, the unofficial panel of judges and inaccurate time keepers didn't see those ones but they are quick to post the bad ones to spite her. Anyways, if you like, keep posting sef. Ègàn ò ní kí oyin mà dún(speaking ill of honey won't make it lose its sweet taste).

Let's even assume that she's wrong, why going that hard on a young lady whose only "offense" is just to challenge the status quo? They said she should have waited for Hilda to be confirmed as if her own will stop Hilda from being confirmed. GWR will still have to process her entry as well and I'm sure Hilda's process must have been completed before Dammy's own.

How long you hold the title before another person break it doesn't matter.

GWR or not, she has achieved something from this and if that's all she can, it's a BIG WIN for her at her level. I love her courage, resilience and daring confidence. I pray fortune keep smiling on her as she goes through life.

Dear young ones, refuse to be blackmailed emotionally if you have the right intention. You are not in competition with anyone but yourself, you owe nobody who doesn't see it that way no explanation. Don't ever stop reaching for the stars regardless of what people say. Just ensure you do the right thing you can be proud of.

A kì ñ wo ariwo ojà, enitì à ñbá nó ojà ni à ñwò(We do not pay any heed to the noise in the market. Rather, we keep a close eye on who we are bargaining with).
Keep your eye on the prize and don't be distracted by ariwo ojà(noise in the marketplace).

"Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." ~George Lucas
#dellyjoe

Re: VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) by 9jahotblog: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
More photos

Re: VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) by inoki247: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
Nigerians nd always doing copycat to sit down nd think dey hard for dem....

The thing don dey turn to madness sef think of something different and stop rushing into things like say na PoS business....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) by 9jahotblog: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
More pictures below

Re: VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) by 9jahotblog: 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
More photos of the foods she prepared

Re: VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) by 9jahotblog: 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
More

Re: VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) by 9jahotblog: 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
More pics

Re: VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) by 9jahotblog: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
111hrs done and dusted...

Either you like it or not. She is not trying to break anyone's record but had effectively sold her brand to all your hearings and visuality...

Can you see that the Picture quality has changed? Omo ti Di start too.

Ema binu Ori o. Guinness World Records don't even worry to evaluate her, she is getting her recognition already.

Let give it to Hilda Baci who inspired our own girl Chefdammy to go beyond the stars.

You too can do it. Me I want break one record o but I still dey think am sha...

1 Like

Re: VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) by 9jahotblog: 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
Pictures of people that ate Chef Damilola Food

Re: VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) by 9jahotblog: 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
Cc mynd44 cc Seun cc nlfpmod cc OAM4j cc Dominique Fp
Re: VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) by N3TRAL: 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
Yoruba people, everything is not competition against the rest of Nigeria 😂

1 Like

Re: VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) by sofeo(m): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
Nice one.
May God strengthen her
Re: VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) by Cantonese: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
inoki247:
Nigerians nd always doing copycat to sit down nd think dey hard for dem....

The thing don dey turn to madness sef think of something different and stop rushing into things like say na PoS business....

Not Nigerians.
Those copycats have tribalised it already as you can see.

1 Like

Re: VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) by Cantonese: 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
9jahotblog:
111hrs done and dusted...

Either you like it or not. She is not trying to break anyone's record but had effectively sold her brand to all your hearings and visuality...

Can you see that the Picture quality has changed? Omo ti Di start too.

Ema binu Ori o. Guinness World Records don't even worry to evaluate her, she is getting her recognition already.

Let give it to Hilda Baci who inspired our own girl Chefdammy to go beyond the stars.

You too can do it. Me I want break one record o but I still dey think am sha...

Can you explain what you mean by “our own girl”?

2 Likes

Re: VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) by plaindealer: 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
Go Chef Dammy, you can do it.

Good luck.
Re: VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) by KingKO22: 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
Good. One girl
Re: VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) by 9jahotblog: 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
Cantonese:

Can you explain what you mean by “our own girl”?
chef Damilola that too I up the challenge to cook for more than 120 hours
Re: VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) by delpee(f): 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wow! She's really gone far. Moving closer to her 120 hours target. Truly determined. Wishing her the very best.
Re: VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) by 9jahotblog: 4:18am On Jun 14, 2023
Throwback pictures of Chef Damilola

Re: VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) by ivandragon: 5:50am On Jun 14, 2023
Kudos to her, but still was not necessary given the circumstances.

& she is not a chef. You don't just wake up & become a chef.
Re: VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) by raskymonojendor: 6:00am On Jun 14, 2023
delpee:
Wow! She's really gone far. Moving closer to her 120 hours target. Truly determined. Wishing her the very best.
Well I though it was a joke too until now..she really means business cheesy

1 Like

Re: VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) by raskymonojendor: 6:02am On Jun 14, 2023
ivandragon:
Kudos to her, but still was not necessary given the circumstances.

& she is not a chef. You don't just wake up & become a chef.

Non of these guys cooking upandan are chefs including hilda. A real chef would have gone to some sort of credible culinary school like Le cordon bleu. Quite a few of their grads are practicing all over Nigeria.
Re: VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) by ivandragon: 6:28am On Jun 14, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Non of these guys cooking upandan are chefs including hilda. A real chef would have gone to some sort of credible culinary school like Le cordon bleu. Quite a few of their grads are practicing all over Nigeria.

Well. You are right & wrong.

You don't have to go to a culinary school to be a chef. There are famous chefs who didn't go to culinary school.

Hilda has a fairly good amount of experience, some training & runs a restaurant already. In fact, she has appeared on some cooking shows.
Re: VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) by Minime10(f): 6:42am On Jun 14, 2023
9jahotblog:

The Vice Chancellor, Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Professor Abayomi Fashina Sunday came around with many respected dignitaries of the university to say hi to Chef Dammy and the team.

There is absolutely nothing special about VC's & Professors anymore in Nigeria, after all, Yakubu Mahmood is a Professor & was once a VC😏
Re: VC And Fouye Management Team Visits Chef Damilola In Ado-ekiti(pictures) by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:10am On Jun 14, 2023
9jahotblog:

I no blame them.. small chance to show

(1) (Reply)

Former President, Jonathan Knocks Femi Kuti Over Fräud Claim / Emefiele Has Developed Eastern Nigeria T hisGlobe.com / What's Happening to Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.