Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ (29659 Views)

Court Rules That INEC Can Determine How Election Results Are Transmitted / Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG / Sowore: Falana Tells NBA To Discipline Osinbajo, Other Lawyers In Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ by ShenTeh(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2023
Of course.

Tinubu seemingly harmlessly made that statement but that is a subtle threat to the judiciary.

Isn't it funny that a Nigerian politician of Tinubu's pedigree is threatening the judiciary of truncating democracy? A Nigerian politician. 😂 Lol loler lolest.

We live in interesting times.

2 Likes

Re: NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ by simfrost90210: 10:11am On Jun 14, 2023
😊 Beautiful
I'm enjoying this!
I'm loving this response so much!
BAT's Democracy Day Speech was insulting!
The judiciary really had to defend themselves and still have to bring back their dignity through the PEPT results as things stand..

3 Likes

Re: NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ by profacid(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2023
[seems Ibo gives u sleepless nights ]See as my ibo bloda for up dey foam for mouth on President matter, una go dey alright las las smiley
Re: NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:
NBA is partisan.

Their statement on Tinubu admnistration should be thrown into the trash can.
agbado people have perfected the art of talking without making sense cool

4 Likes

Re: NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ by Simply69(f): 10:17am On Jun 14, 2023
The NBA is absolutely right. Tinubu is not in a position to determine what is legal or not.

3 Likes

Re: NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ by stampo: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2023
Shikini:
NBA should teach that tell old mutual.
with rusted brains

Abi
Re: NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ by Poske95(m): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:
NBA is partisan.

Aren't we all, but as long as it's a job, somebody got to do it...!!!!!!
Re: NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ by itsene: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2023
With malami as AG these guys were asleep.
Re: NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ by Deefirm: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2023
This news didn't go the presidency way hence, it belong to thrash, my brother you go soon die of HBP at this rate you are going. Ode!

LeoDeKing:
NBA is partisan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ by Nchenches: 10:35am On Jun 14, 2023
But Executive arms of APC government show no respect to the Judiciary. The APC people boast everywhere online that the APC executive arm of governnent appointed most of the court judges.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ by Nchenches: 10:46am On Jun 14, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://punchng.com/only-courts-can-determine-what-is-illegal-nba-replies-tinubu/?amp

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7724901/court-orders-issued-truncate-democracy#123745771

Yakubu Maikayu. You congratulated a president who you knew never won presidential election, and petition still in court; but came here to oppose his early signs of absolute dictatorship. What type of lawyer are you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ by Smartguyboy(m): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2023
Dead Judiciary that have no power over anybody except poor Nigerians and political enemies.
Re: NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ by 2016v2017: 10:51am On Jun 14, 2023
Frank688915:
See as my ibo bloda for up dey foam for mouth on President matter, una go dey alright las las smiley
Your a low life, always speaking against the Igbos . Your jealousy, will never let you be enterprising like the Igbos .
Is Presidency supposed to be tribalistic /ethnic or religious issues ? Why you M0rons can't think about your future and stop all this online ranting ?

3 Likes

Re: NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ by Jayhome24: 10:55am On Jun 14, 2023
Which toothless NBA? Thunder fire you all where were you all when buhari nearly skin us all alive?

Mother-fucker NBA where were you when we started buying our hard earned cash with money?

Anuofia NBA where were you when thief Emefille printed sorry dye N2.5Billion with a whoping N57.8billion? You are all mad, you ipob suck we will dealt with you all.

I supported Tinubu statement 100%. Any court order that try to truncate our democracy will not be tolerated and as a matter of urgency Tinubu should remove all tribunal judges or post them to sambisa forest Court house, appoint new minister of Justice and Artonney General, new NSA, new IGP right now.

Then open Pandora case and Nwofor case and Obi should be dock to answer questions. Then Atiku my own party flagbearer a k a "defiant" should explained the sales of Nigerian govt properties and should be dock too. I mean now.

NBA my foot!!! .....
Re: NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ by tabaralph: 10:56am On Jun 14, 2023
Feintline:
What tinubu did yesterday was threatening the judiciary.

Yes , we know the Judiciary has been rubbished and turned to a tele tubi institution, but seeing an unconstitutional placeholder who is on a criminal mandate boldly threatening the Judiciary was so disgusting.

Watch what you say and type on cyberspace, your handle, location, contact are traceable, you joined this forum on march 31st and you have spent 3days and 9hours online, 90% of your comments has been either you attack, abuse or insult … you are being monitored closely
Re: NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ by Nchenches: 10:56am On Jun 14, 2023
Astra101:
The downfall of Nigeria can be traced to the judiciary. Same judiciary that embrace and delivered judgments base on technicalities rather equity and fairness thus making the law a commodity that can be bought with money.

In Technicalities, and substance of case gets lost. Impunity continues and will eventually consume every Nigerian.
Unbridled inflation
in Nigeria makes the lawyers and judges poor when compared to the executive arm of governnent which controls oil and sundry revenues. It's an unfortunate situation.
Re: NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ by Tchinaidi(m): 10:58am On Jun 14, 2023
Frank688915:
See as my ibo bloda for up dey foam for mouth on President matter, una go dey alright las las smiley
] everything is igbo to you.Somebody is threatening the judiciary in a democratic speechd and all you have to do is to display your careless reeks of Tribal jingoism and igbophobia.
Re: NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ by Kaiser20: 11:00am On Jun 14, 2023
Tinubu must realize that he lives in Abuja and not in Lagos.
He should take a lesson and training in Ethics, talking like Agbero is not allowed

3 Likes

Re: NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ by Tchinaidi(m): 11:02am On Jun 14, 2023
christejames:
NBA abeg don't mind that drug sniffing slowpoke, he is high on his supply again...😅

If they court eventually removed him, he should try and prove even a little stubborn, then he will watch the Gbagos and Gaddafis treatment replaying in his life 😂 😂 😂 😂
for sure,his fate is already sealed and the gbagos treatment awaits him culminating to the downfall of his narcotic political empire.

1 Like

Re: NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ by Nchenches: 11:04am On Jun 14, 2023
Jayhome24:
Which toothless NBA? Thunder fire you all where were you all when buhari nearly skin us all alive?

Mother-fucker NBA where were you when we started buying our hard earned cash with money?

Anuofia NBA where were you when thief Emefille printed sorry dye N2.5Billion with a whoping N57.8billion? You are all mad, you ipob suck we will dealt with you all.

I supported Tinubu statement 100%. Any court order that try to truncate our democracy will not be tolerated and as a matter of urgency Tinubu should remove all tribunal judges or post them to sambisa forest Court house, appoint new minister of Justice and Artonney General, new NSA, new IGP right now.

Then open Pandora case and Nwofor case and Obi should be dock to answer questions. Then Atiku my own party flagbearer a k a "defiant" should explained the sales of Nigerian govt properties and should be dock too. I mean now.

NBA my foot!!! .....

When war starts from what you ask for; you will run back to your Sambisa forest.
Have you ever seen a country created to remain one forever? What entitles you to be in one country with some other people?
Re: NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ by Omodua(m): 11:06am On Jun 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:
NBA is partisan.

Agbero/Ballot Box Snatcher spotted.

1 Like

Re: NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ by Lightorder: 11:15am On Jun 14, 2023
I just Dey pity this man . I have said that buhari remains the last president that Nigerian will ever tolerate.

If he likes , let him continue to sign bills without plans, just to protect what he stole .

Let him know that decorating and maintening a stolen car doesn’t make you the rightful owner
Re: NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ by Chopkiss: 11:16am On Jun 14, 2023
N.B.A right now

Re: NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ by Jayhome24: 11:18am On Jun 14, 2023
Nchenches:

When war starts from what you ask for; you will run back to your Sambisa forest.
Have you ever seen a country created to remain one forever? What entitles you to be in one country with some other people?

Hello stop talking war. You see war before or you fought one before? Stop all these silly talks bikonu.

War! war!! War!!! as if na u create war abeggyyy Park one side make we see road.

Na so you make noise oh if anyone touch Kanu there will be war where is that your war now?

Oh if obi lost the election there will be war and he lost where is that your war now?

Hello, pls stop quoting me if you want talk your baby talk abeg you hear?
Re: NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ by nnamdi640: 11:25am On Jun 14, 2023
Help me tell his senseless suppo*ters. The are always ready to defend rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose / Oshiomhole’s Suspension: Andrew Emwanta drags Justice Lewis Allagoa to The NJC / How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.