Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Nigeria Is Not Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Not Lagos (718 Views)

Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Not Lagos by ABOKI9ja: 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
the way people, more especially those from the west exaggerating Tinubu is unwelcoming and uncalled. You should know Nigeria is not Lagos ; Nigeria comprises different sets of people from different socio-backgrounds unlike Lagos where a particular tribe dominates. Like everyone, Tinubu can never do anyhow in Nigeria. I even quoted someone saying "once you disobey Tinubu politically, you are done". Is Tinubu a god? Before you start saying rubbish I am from the region that gave Tinubu highest votes more than his region. Tinubu knelt down and begged before us so Tinubu will never do anyhow to the north

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not Lagos by yarimo(m): 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
ABOKI9ja:
the way people, more especially those from the west exaggerating Tinubu is unwelcoming and uncalled. You should know Nigeria is not Lagos ; Nigeria comprises different sets of people from different socio-backgrounds unlike Lagos where a particular tribe dominates. Like everyone, Tinubu can never do anyhow in Nigeria. I even quoted someone saying "once you disobey Tinubu politically, you are done". Is Tinubu a god? Before you start saying rubbish I am from the region that gave Tinubu highest votes more than his region. Tinubu knelt down and begged before us so Tinubu will never do anyhow to the north

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Not Lagos by AdesegunSanni89: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
Okay sorry bros. Abeg no vex for Tinubu o. Iā€™m Yoruba and we appreciate the support of the north in making Asiwaju president. Asiwaju will never relegate the north because the north stood by him. No vex Biko.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not Lagos by haffaze777(m): 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
People truly love Emi lokan 1 of Africa,see how this one rush to open thread untop tinubu matter

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Not Lagos by jara: 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
May be someone can help me answer this question: why does all these fight and hate have to be on Yoruba soil?

You cannot come into my house and fight me!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not Lagos by ABOKI9ja: 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Okay sorry bros. Abeg no vex for Tinubu o. Iā€™m Yoruba and we appreciate the support of the north in making Asiwaju president. Asiwaju will never relegate the north because the north stood by him. No vex Biko.
sure bro. Tinubu is ours, too. So far People here have started appreciating his efforts. I created this to tell ourselves the bitter truth
Re: Nigeria Is Not Lagos by KingKO22: 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
If. You have shame you would realize by now that Asiwaju is God sent to recorrect all the atrocities that North has committed from the past 8 years

You should bury face in shame and be grateful to Asiwaju for making Nigeria great again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not Lagos by SHINJACRUSADER: 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:

So truly Yoruba muslims dey fear northern Muslims ....

This one weak me... grin grin

Okoro's go laugh u tire...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not Lagos by Ihateheadslamer: 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
Let agree to disagree that Tinubu is God sent in the sense that God is never in support of politics especially the Nigeria politics full of propaganda, corruption, irregularities and above all ruling with a discredited mandates tongue
KingKO22:
If. You have shame you would realize by now that Asiwaju is God sent to recorrect all the atrocities that North has committed from the past 8 years

You should bury face in shame and be grateful to Asiwaju for making Nigeria great again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not Lagos by theenchanter: 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2023
ABOKI9ja:
sure bro. Tinubu is ours, too. So far People here have started appreciating his efforts. I created this to tell ourselves the bitter truth
u aren't telling any bitter truth, u're only projecting ur inferiority complex.

And if u think u're from a region that gave tinubu the most vote, relegating the south west, u equally reek of arrogance in ur ignorance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not Lagos by BadMaster: 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
ABOKI9ja:
So, you just decided to post nonsense at this time of the day.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not Lagos by theenchanter: 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
ABOKI9ja:
u must be silly for that emboldened. Tinubu is ur president and he's doing wonderfully well, for now, so if what he's doing is ur headache, u can go and cool ur head off in the Atlantic ocean.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not Lagos by KingKO22: 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
theenchanter:

And if u think u're from a region that gave tinubu the most vote, relegating the south west, u equally reek of arrogance in ur ignorance.
The boy na mumu boy

Within 2 weeks in office, Asiwaju records has surpassed every achievement of his failed brother from North an here he came ranting and exhibiting his frustration instead of gratitude

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not Lagos by ABOKI9ja: 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
theenchanter:

you are victim of ignorance. Get figures, compare and be informed
Re: Nigeria Is Not Lagos by theenchanter: 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
ABOKI9ja:
you are victim of ignorance. Get figures, compare and be informed
pls, bring the figure urself.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not Lagos by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
ABOKI9ja:
This is a trash šŸ—‘. Only the headless mobb members will like your post.
šŸŽ¬ action speaks louder than voice. Tinubu is out to correct the 8 years of Buhari and his cabals bitter and painful years of utmost ruin and destruction caused by the North.
He is on the right track.
The international communities are celebrating PBAT. You are here typing rubbish. I guess you an Obi-diot from the Sad-East coz they are always sad. The unknown gunmen is feasting on them.
They are busy eating the sour šŸ‡ grapes planted by their leaders and ancestors.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not Lagos by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
KingKO22:

The boy na mumu boy

Within 2 weeks in office, Asiwaju records has surpassed every achievement of his failed brother from North an here he came ranting and exhibiting his frustration instead of gratitude
This headless boy can never be from the North. Probably one of those boys from the Sad-East that are reaping and eating the sour grapes šŸ‡ planted by their leaders and ancestors.
Just ignore him. PBAT is working , Nigeria šŸ‡³šŸ‡¬ is functioning, from a failed state to a functioning one.
From the dead NSE to a vibrant one
From civilian coup of Saraki to a šŸ«› peaceful inauguration of National assembly.
From darkness to a relative improvement in electricity.
From recurrent NLC strike to a peaceful negotiation with Labour leaders.
From hopelessness for indigent students to a renewed hope for them.
From a deaf general to a listening president.
Be less concerned about the children of hate that would eat sour grapes for 8 years of PBAT by God's grace.
However, if they bring Wotowoto give them Wotowoto (insult and slur).
This is only language that reset their thinking šŸ¤” faculties.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not Lagos by Stanleynf: 12:15am On Jun 14, 2023
Mankindman:

This headless boy can never be from the North. Probably one of those boys from the Sad-East that are reaping and eating the sour grapes šŸ‡ planted by their leaders and ancestors.
Just ignore him. PBAT is working , Nigeria šŸ‡³šŸ‡¬ is functioning, from a failed state to a functioning one.
From the dead NSE to a vibrant one
From civilian coup of Saraki to a šŸ«› peaceful inauguration of National assembly.
From darkness to a relative improvement in electricity.
From recurrent NLC strike to a peaceful negotiation with Labour leaders.
From hopelessness for indigent students to a renewed hope for them.
From a deaf general to a listening president.
Be less concerned about the children of hate that would eat sour grapes for 8 years of PBAT by God's grace.
However, if they bring Wotowoto give them Wotowoto (insult and slur).
This is only language that reset their thinking šŸ¤” faculties.
ok

Re: Nigeria Is Not Lagos by Depriest2020: 2:05am On Jun 14, 2023
Mankindman:

šŸŽ¬ action speaks louder than voice. [/b]Tinubu is out to correct the 8 years of Buhari and his cabals bitter and painful years of utmost ruin and destruction caused by the North.[b]
The international communities are celebrating PBAT. You are here typing rubbish. I guess you an Obi-diot from the Sad-East coz they are always sad. The unknown gunmen is feasting on them.
They are busy eating the sour šŸ‡ grapes planted by their leaders and ancestors.
So you'all knew that Buhari regime was a disaster & 8yrs of ruin & destruction? Yet pretended that all is well, insulted anyone that criticizes his government, called them IPOB, sad-easterner, dot in a cycle & 5%.

It was you'all support that emboldened him to continue in that manner, while feeling he got the support of all Nigerians but the south east.

Always tell people thier mistake & sin, caution them when they do wrong.

Don't wait till your bad neighbor packs out of your compound/street before you start telling all who cares to know that Baba Ayomide is not a good man, while you lived with him for 8yrs without cautioning him about his attitude.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Lagos by 4TFK: 5:48am On Jun 14, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

So truly Yoruba muslims dey fear northern Muslims ....

This one weak me... grin grin

Okoro's go laugh u tire...

No be fear. North made Tinubu presidency happen. We Yoruba appreciate it and PBAT would not let Nigerians down

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 5:50am On Jun 14, 2023
Just another wailer's thread cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not Lagos by ideynl1: 6:05am On Jun 14, 2023
Mankindman:

šŸŽ¬ action speaks louder than voice. Tinubu is out to correct the 8 years of Buhari and his cabals bitter and painful years of utmost ruin and destruction caused by the North.

Yoruba man. You have quickly twisted it to Obi and SE. Why are you scared to face the north? The OP is a confirmed northerner. Why are you being coward.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Lagos by tollyboy5(m): 6:32am On Jun 14, 2023
This aboki need to rest lol.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Bola Ahmed Tinubu Thinks In Politics / Niger Has Secured Their Resources, What Next? / To My Naive Igbo Family, Are You Not Tired Of Being Disgraced?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.