Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

This Inspires Me Big Time! This Kogi Lady Became A Manager At Google In London - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Inspires Me Big Time! This Kogi Lady Became A Manager At Google In London (3247 Views)

Vacant Post For A Manager At Bet9ja Shop In Apapa (URGENT) / Product Marketing Manager, Android At Google Nigeria – Apply Now / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Inspires Me Big Time! This Kogi Lady Became A Manager At Google In London by SeyiSpeaks: 6:31am On Jun 14, 2023
From her humble beginnings in Nigeria to becoming a driving force behind digital transformation, Oiza Sadiq's journey is one of resilience, determination, and unwavering passion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kekpd-pxhDQ&t=1s

Join us as we dive deep into Oiza's extraordinary path, filled with challenges, triumphs, and life-changing moments. From her early days as a Google Student Ambassador to landing a strategic role at Google, Oiza's story will leave you inspired and motivated to chase your own dreams.

3 Likes

Re: This Inspires Me Big Time! This Kogi Lady Became A Manager At Google In London by adehadex(m): 8:39am On Jun 14, 2023
Cool
Re: This Inspires Me Big Time! This Kogi Lady Became A Manager At Google In London by eleniyan2020: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2023
Everyone will say good Nigeria,but if she is from the dot in a circle,the sylagon will be Igbo kwenu!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Inspires Me Big Time! This Kogi Lady Became A Manager At Google In London by McStoic(m): 9:46am On Jun 14, 2023
SeyiSpeaks:
From her humble beginnings in Nigeria to becoming a driving force behind digital transformation, Oiza Sadiq's journey is one of resilience, determination, and unwavering passion.

Join us as we dive deep into Oiza's extraordinary path, filled with challenges, triumphs, and life-changing moments. From her early days as a Google Student Ambassador to landing a strategic role at Google, Oiza's story will leave you inspired and motivated to chase your own dreams.

She don try
Re: This Inspires Me Big Time! This Kogi Lady Became A Manager At Google In London by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:52am On Jun 14, 2023
eleniyan2020:
Everyone will say good Nigeria,but if she is from the dot in a circle,the sylagon will be Igbo kwenu!

You guys and ethnic superiority on this forum is disgusting.

6 Likes

Re: This Inspires Me Big Time! This Kogi Lady Became A Manager At Google In London by Chibuezem(m): 10:54am On Jun 14, 2023
SeyiSpeaks:

Good one for Nigeria and the people of Kogi.... Celebrate Greatness.
Re: This Inspires Me Big Time! This Kogi Lady Became A Manager At Google In London by Chibuezem(m): 10:56am On Jun 14, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

You guys and ethnicity superiority on this forum is disgusting.
I just read his post.... A content of His tribalistic nature.

1 Like

Re: This Inspires Me Big Time! This Kogi Lady Became A Manager At Google In London by Chibuezem(m): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2023
eleniyan2020:
keep quiet biko as an igbo man I will cheer my tribesman in my language. it's a win for Nigeria and igbos too as in this case, people of kogi..... Try to wash your hatred for igbos from your heart.

1 Like

Re: This Inspires Me Big Time! This Kogi Lady Became A Manager At Google In London by DesChyko: 11:48am On Jun 14, 2023
eleniyan2020:

A quick question, just to be sure you have an idea what you're talking about. Now that she is from Kogi, is there any option to say?

In a nutshell, if you have nothing to say, say nothing. And by the way, I guess you just introduced a new word in the dictionary.
Re: This Inspires Me Big Time! This Kogi Lady Became A Manager At Google In London by PlayerMeji: 11:48am On Jun 14, 2023
Good for her...

NO way for anyone to chestbeat..

1 Like

Re: This Inspires Me Big Time! This Kogi Lady Became A Manager At Google In London by PlayerMeji: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2023
And what good has the cheers for your kinsman produced especially when it is done to spite the other ttribes?

Hate and more hate and you wonder why they hate you!

Chibuezem:
keep quiet biko as an igbo man I will cheer my tribesman in my language. it's a win for Nigeria and igbos too as in this case, people of kogi..... Try to wash your hatred for igbos from your heart.

1 Like

Re: This Inspires Me Big Time! This Kogi Lady Became A Manager At Google In London by PlayerMeji: 11:55am On Jun 14, 2023
Well... I understand...

Chibuezem:
I just read his post.... A content of His tribalistic nature.
Re: This Inspires Me Big Time! This Kogi Lady Became A Manager At Google In London by eleniyan2020: 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
Chibuezem:
and if it is does from Indonesia,try to cheer them up too!
Re: This Inspires Me Big Time! This Kogi Lady Became A Manager At Google In London by meritadavize1(m): 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ebira girl doing great.... Congrats to the whole Ani-ebira
Re: This Inspires Me Big Time! This Kogi Lady Became A Manager At Google In London by Chibuezem(m): 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
PlayerMeji:
And what good has the cheers for your kinsman produced especially when it is done to spite the other ttribes?

Hate and more hate and you wonder why they hate you!

So you only cheer people who you benefit from.... You are simply practicing sycophancy Jisike
Show me where I have praise my tribesman for insulting other tribes. Stop this childishness biko it does not suite you.... Let's drop this mentality of tribalism, nepotism and sycophancy.
Re: This Inspires Me Big Time! This Kogi Lady Became A Manager At Google In London by Chibuezem(m): 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
eleniyan2020:
and if it is does from Indonesia,try to cheer them up too!
yes if they impact good in such environs I will cheer them but if it's evil I will condemn such... Learn to see beyond your Nigerian and tribalistic mentality...I am your brother, you are my brother simple

1 Like

Re: This Inspires Me Big Time! This Kogi Lady Became A Manager At Google In London by PlayerMeji: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
My submission is when you cheer your tribesman to the disdain and vilification of other tribes, you are simply stoking the flames of disunity.

What is so bad in saying 'oh, thank God, she is a Nigerian" rather than cheer the person especially because he or she is from your tribe...

You should stop such an infantile act, it reeks of immaturity, vanity and low esteem.

I am definitely going to stop my nairaland patronage very soon because it is energy sapping and issues are handled with tribalism, nepotism and bigotry in mind by almost anyone who attempts to address the other here...

Chibuezem:
So you only cheer people who you benefit from.... You are simply practicing sycophancy Jisike
Show me where I have praise my tribesman for insulting other tribes. Stop this childishness biko it does not suite you.... Let's drop this mentality of tribalism, nepotism and sycophancy.
Re: This Inspires Me Big Time! This Kogi Lady Became A Manager At Google In London by Chibuezem(m): 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
PlayerMeji:
My submission is when you cheer your tribesman to the disdain and vilification of other tribes, you are simply stoking the flames of disunity.

What is so bad in saying 'oh, thank God, she is a Nigerian" rather than cheer the person especially because he or she is from your tribe...

You should stop such an infantile act, it reeks of immaturity, vanity and low esteem.

I am definitely going to stop my nairaland patronage very soon because it is energy sapping and issues are handled with tribalism, nepotism and bigotry in mind by almost anyone who attempts to address the other here...

Nwokem stop creating igbophobia out of thin air.... If your work is to vilianize the average igbo man painting him as one who hates other tribe you are doing a great job.I don't know what you are gaining from it. God and man including you know that I've never shown disdain to anyone because of tribe however if you act foolish I will treat you like one irrespective of your tribe. Foolishness, arrogance, greed, wickedness and idiocy is not confined to any tribe. I rest my case, if you mention me in this matter I will ignore you.
Repent and be bornagain from igbophobia, nepotism, immaturity, low self esteem, bigotry.
Re: This Inspires Me Big Time! This Kogi Lady Became A Manager At Google In London by wisdomkid: 1:12am On Jun 15, 2023
eleniyan2020:

The pun isn't missed at all.... dot in a circle? that's harsh
Re: This Inspires Me Big Time! This Kogi Lady Became A Manager At Google In London by PlayerMeji: 8:15am On Jun 15, 2023
Chibuezem...

Stop this mentality of igbophobia no one hates the average igbo man...
It is when people like you gather together and form a stereotype that anyone who disagrees with you hates you.

Stop living in your head that people hate igbos... How do you justify your claims?

Learn to accept corrections and please keep me off your mentions.

Chibuezem:
Nwokem stop creating igbophobia out of thin air.... If your work is to vilianize the average igbo man painting him as one who hates other tribe you are doing a great job.I don't know what you are gaining from it. God and man including you know that I've never shown disdain to anyone because of tribe however if you act foolish I will treat you like one irrespective of your tribe. Foolishness, arrogance, greed, wickedness and idiocy is not confined to any tribe. I rest my case, if you mention me in this matter I will ignore you.
Repent and be bornagain from igbophobia, nepotism, immaturity, low self esteem, bigotry.

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental Test Update / First Bank Aptitude Test / Crystal And Diamond Recruitment Is It Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.