Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) (31091 Views)

Things Aren’t Fine, We Need Your Forgiveness - Happie Boiz Beg Apostle Chinyere / "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by xynerise: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
Una wey dey reward rubbish, this is what you get grin
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by izubext007: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
who is he to say a word and it come to pass when the Lord God has not approved
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by airsaylongcome: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
coachchijioke:
shocked

I doubt those boys are Igbos because our enterprising spirit would have made dem succeed.

They can work on their skits and become big names.

Since they are abroad, they can monetize their facebook page and get paid.

I would have thought they would have sewn some mad security guard outfits with Happie Boys as their badges. Then be dropping loads of tiktok content of them dancing to all the trending Nigerian songs. Even develop their own interpretation to the trending dance steps. Someone in PR and Entertainment management needs to reach out to these dudes and manage them. But with the way they have been flippant with this MoG, and with their previous employer, it looks like they will be difficult to handle
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by JobNeededUrgent: 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
holocron:
Wahala dey o! This curse pass Cain or Esau own o! But why are some people so ungrateful and entitled. It's just like the man in the jesus parable who went and buried the one talent his master gave him instead of looking for opportunities to increase the value and then calling the master wicked for giving him only one talent and seeking to profit without sowing. The master came back and cursed him and threw him out to where there was great suffering and gnashing of teeth.

Instead of you to make the best of the little opportunity given to you, you became a celebrity in your own eyes with 'fans', criticizing and grumbling, forgetting where you are coming from. Too bad. The Man of God did not curse you but only told you the trajectory your life will follow except you repent from such terrible attitude.
I feel say na only me notice that fans part.
Can you Imagine?
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by dealslip(f): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
teepain:

You are a reasonable fellow. Most Nigerians lack discipline and they hate enforcement of rules. An employer of labour fired her hired hands for dancing whilst on duty and then some people turned these boys to emergency celebrities and therefore failed to allow the boys to learn from their mistake.

The OPM Pastor got onto the fray riding on the back of the social media frenzy. Now the boys have shown that they haven't learn from the earlier lessons by trying to use social media to 'blackmail' the Pastor like they once did to Chicken republic.

Before gold becomes valuable it goes through fire in the furnace. It is important to learn from one's mistakes to become better. As long as the lesson is not life threatening it can only make one stronger. Pity parties do more damage than good.

I totally agree with you. Not leaving them to learn from their mistake was the OPM guy's undoing. You can't vilify Chicken Republic for enforcing work place rule then expect to be treated differently by the same boys.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by sonofjos(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
dealslip:
So many things were wrong from the onset.

The first time I heard that some security guards were sacked because they danced on duty, as an employer I felt the action was justified. How do you dance on a duty that required alertness and focus? But due to sentiments and victim mentality, many people castigated Chicken Republic and called them all sort of unprintable names. The OPM guy also jumped on the clout, justifying the silly attitude of the boys, as a MOG, he ought to have chastised them but he made it look like they were victimized and rewarded their irresponsible actions. He is now the newest victim of the boys, they have brought negative attention to him, to the point of him so provoked, he is laying curses on them. He didn't tell them the truth about their bad work ethics, those boys became privileged and thought their actions were right. They feel they have attained star status and would not want to return home even when the man said he could not afford their upkeep in Cyprus anymore. Since they have become stars, let their fans donate money for their upkeep. The lesson here is, never justify bad behavior, it's a monster that comes back to bite the enabler.

Dear Aunty. From a comment, you Recognise a mature person.
If you were in Jos I would have sought your friendship. I just like constructive people. Their words are as soothing as cold water in a hot sunny day.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by jagorinho: 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
dealslip:
So many things were wrong from the onset.

The first time I heard that some security guards were sacked because they danced on duty, as an employer I felt the action was justified. How do you dance on a duty that required alertness and focus? But due to sentiments and victim mentality, many people castigated Chicken Republic and called them all sort of unprintable names. The OPM guy also jumped on the clout, justifying the silly attitude of the boys, as a MOG, he ought to have chastised them but he made it look like they were victimized and rewarded their irresponsible actions. He is now the newest victim of the boys, they have brought negative attention to him, to the point of him so provoked, he is laying curses on them. He didn't tell them the truth about their bad work ethics, those boys became privileged and thought their actions were right. They feel they have attained star status and would not want to return home even when the man said he could not afford their upkeep in Cyprus anymore. Since they have become stars, let their fans donate money for their upkeep. The lesson here is, never justify bad behavior, it's a monster that comes back to bite the enabler.
Speaking the truth with only one part of the mouth is an impending disaster, why do Nigerians love hypocrisy like this? Your beautiful write up is so one sided, did anyone force the pastor to give them scholarship? If you are not bouyant enough to execute something, you stay put.

Those of us that believed he did all these for clout are not wrong after all, why cursing the guys when you breached the contract? Is there anywhere in the said scholarship that the guys should be transported back to Africa in 6 months? The fact that some people are supporting this pastor is an abberation or maybe it is what I am thinking, tribal affiliations that is blind to iniquities.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by emusmithyy(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
olasaad:
They should have come back to Nigeria and continue their education in Nigeria universities when the man said he cannot longer afford paying in dollars.
They don't have money, how should they do that?
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by jagorinho: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
xjiggy:
He promised them in the presence of man and GOD that he will sponsor them through university. That's a vow he made in public and as a Christian, he must fulfill that vow. His curse will not work till he do the needy. Why take them to Europe in the first place when he could have just enrolled them in a Nigerian university? Because he wanted to show off. He must complete that show off. GOD cannot be mocked.
Exactly!!! I don't know why people are selectively judgemental.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by dealslip(f): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
jagorinho:

Speaking the truth with only one part of the mouth is an impending disaster, why do Nigerians love hypocrisy like this? Your beautiful write up is so one sided, did anyone force the pastor to give them scholarship? If you are not bouyant enough to execute something, you stay put.

Those of us that believed he did all these for clout are not wrong after all, why cursing the guys when you breached the contract? Is there anywhere in the said scholarship that the guys should be transported back to Africa in 6 months? The fact that some people are supporting this pastor is an abberation or maybe it is what I am thinking, tribal affiliations that is blind to iniquities.

How is my comment different from your response to it?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by teepain: 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
dealslip:

I totally agree with you. Not leaving them to learn from their mistake was the OPM guy's undoing. You can't vilify Chicken Republic for enforcing work place rule then expect to be treated differently by the same boys.

You are spot on. I had the misfortune of dealing with a similar issue in the past. It turned out that a young man (production staff) had fought with a colleague who provoked him. I liked this guy because he was hardworking although he had a bit of street toughness. The HRM recommended their sack based on the staff handbook and I had to sign off because refusing to do so would have set a precedence and the gentleman wouldn't have learnt his lessons. Before he was served his letter, I had a one-on-one with him and told him he would be getting his letter but shouldn't take it personal and I made suggestions to him on how he could become a better person. We have been in touch and the guy is doing pretty well and he remains grateful.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by dealslip(f): 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
sonofjos:

Dear Aunty. From a comment, you Recognise a mature person.
If you were in Jos I would have sought your friendship. I just like constructive people. Their words are as soothing as cold water in a hot sunny day.
Thanks dear.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by Alphanancy: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
GermanSparrow:
Imagine, see man of God without any spirit of forgiveness. Na by force to send them go Cyprus. Why can't he send them to any of Nigeria university or simply give them the money to establish business for themselves.
It's a good thing he helped them but it would have been better if he do them complete favor not half one
You people don't know that pastor. I shake my head. What those boys insinuated in their last post is not far from the truth.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by Gppgn(f): 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
talented321:
To all my manchi out their, i know country hard but pls try and work for yourself no matter the little you can start up with, working on your own will make you stronger. Don't depend or expect help from people.
oga it not easy starting from nothing..no matter how gifted one is.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by Alphanancy: 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
God will soon open this pastor yansh. It's just a matter of time.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by Mummyimbecile(m): 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
Look at what an old man that parades himself as a pastor is doing online.

Who the fvck does he even think he is? You are cursing them...are you their God?

All these pastors sef!

Who is he who speaks and it comes to pass When the Lord has not commanded it? Lamentations 3:37

Oga pastor, finish what you started or you put them on the next available flight to Nigeria.

Cyprus is not a conducive country to study and work if you don't have a solid sponsor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by TsbAfrica: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
Social media stunt has back fired ... No wonder when that actor was asked to come and collect house and wife he refused

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by Johnn74: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLOYdvbgNLM

shocked

Listen to allegedly leaked audio/voice-note of OPM church general overseer placing a curse on Happie-Boys over 'ungratefulness'. Shocking!

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7725105/abandoned-cyprus-dropped-out-school
Calm down. I guess the matter has been resolved. Checked OPM'spastor facebook page yestrrday.

He has forgiven the boys, cancelled the curse and he is flying them to resume studies in Naija or Benin republic. Unilag or Covenant or Abia state polytechnic grin
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by talented321: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
I never tell you it will be easy, but it was what i pass through, nothing is easy as far it produces cash especially as a man. Say u get? Madam
Gppgn:
oga it not easy starting from nothing..no matter how gifted one is.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by dealslip(f): 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
teepain:

You are spot on. I had the misfortune of dealing with a similar issue in the past. It turned out that a young man (production staff) had fought with a colleague who provoked him. I liked this guy because he was hardworking although he had a bit of street toughness. The HRM recommended their sack based on the staff handbook and I had to sign off because refusing to do so would have set a precedence and the gentleman wouldn't have learnt his lessons. Before he was served his letter, I had a one-on-one with him and told him he would be getting his letter but shouldn't take it personal and I made suggestions to him on how he could become a better person. We have been in touch and the guy is doing pretty well and he remains grateful.

The way you handled the situation was the best way to have handled. If you had allowed sentiments to becloud your judgement, he will break somebody's head one day, then you will be faulted for going against HR policy on such issues. It can be sabotaging if we place bad attitudes above productivity. Some people might have seen you as harsh then but now even the boy will have realized you did him a lot of good and now he is better for it. Your kind of attributes is what Nigeria needs - objectivity
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by yetty247(f): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
Wahala ti shele

Fans? Lmao

orishirishi
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by Cmanforall: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLOYdvbgNLM

shocked

Listen to allegedly leaked audio/voice-note of OPM church general overseer placing a curse on Happie-Boys over 'ungratefulness'. Shocking!

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7725105/abandoned-cyprus-dropped-out-school
Bubu for no complete tenure if...
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by yetty247(f): 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
Johnn74:

Calm down. I guess the matter has been resolved. Checked OPM'spastor facebook page yestrrday.

He has forgiven the boys, cancelled the curse and he is flying them to resume studies in Naija or Benin republic. Unilag or Covenant or Abia state polytechnic grin

They should come and pass jamb and post utme first

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by prophetfire: 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
GermanSparrow:
Imagine, see man of God without any spirit of forgiveness. Na by force to send them go Cyprus. Why can't he send them to any of Nigeria university or simply give them the money to establish business for themselves.
It's a good thing he helped them but it would have been better if he do them complete favor not half one
He told everyone on his scholarship to come back to Nigeria and continue but this one's felt they can stay and somehow pull it through.
When it got hard on them, they started yarning dust.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by georgeakins: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
coachchijioke:
shocked

I doubt those boys are Igbos because our enterprising spirit would have made dem succeed.

They can work on their skits and become big names.

Since they are abroad, they can monetize their facebook page and get paid.

They can work shifts etx.

If money no de, stop school for a while and hustle.

I dont like entitled people.

I know it isn't easy but.... Una fall hands

The Pastor promised full scholarships, somehow, the economy went bad that the exchange rate is high and he said he can't continue.

He recently said you can come back and enrol into Nigerian University.

I can't marry a wife for you still km.naack am for you

Keep quiet!
They are Ibos. That their attitude is peculiar to Ibos

Which enterprising spirit? So many wretched Ibos in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by Johnn74: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
yetty247:

They should come and pass jamb and post utme first
They dont have to pass jamb grin grin grin dey wee go private unis then if dem no pass jamb. grin Papa wee pay ; cool

Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by We4all: 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
tralp:
The boys were ungrateful sincerely. The mistake the pastor made was sending them abroad when we have so mahhuny affordable schools in Nigeria.

They were not ungrateful. Just desperate and helpless.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by georgeakins: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
wink
OkukoIgbo:
are they yoruba boys?

They are Ibos.

A pastor extorting tithes and offerings to send some riff raffs abroad to study.
Robbing Peter to pay Paul.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by Jayhome24: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
I'm disappointed sir. I respect you so much with all you are doing but sir no need fuming, sweating and cursing them in this manner sir.

Thou shall not curse sir. This is as a result of you supporting obi, every sane person before obi came on board turned beast the moment they join obi occultic movement anger, frustration taken over them, patient and meekness gone only aggression left.

Sir withdraw your curse you are a man of God whom I respect don't join Enenche, Ibiyiome and Suleiman in their new found anger maniac syndrome because of election sir.

God bless.

And for you ingrates boys talking rubbish it is better you calm down and appreciate your helper since he said you should return home to carry on your studies why not listen to him? Pls go and sort yourself out with him ok. That man is a nice man don't rubbish his good work ok.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by Berankis: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
As much as I love this man, this one no follow sir. You don't need to course them. Besides, it's God who decides the future of man and not prophets.
This is a similar to the mistake Ekweremadu made that turned out to be his undoing. You don't just send people abroad, those countries are not like Nigeria where anything goes. Those places are structured and everything is planned. If you are not within the plan, abroad can be like hell for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? / Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School / How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.