Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) (31087 Views)

Things Aren’t Fine, We Need Your Forgiveness - Happie Boiz Beg Apostle Chinyere / "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by bukatyne(f): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
dealslip:
So many things were wrong from the onset.

The first time I heard that some security guards were sacked because they danced on duty, as an employer I felt the action was justified. How do you dance on a duty that required alertness and focus? But due to sentiments and victim mentality, many people castigated Chicken Republic and called them all sort of unprintable names. The OPM guy also jumped on the clout, justifying the silly attitude of the boys, as a MOG, he ought to have chastised them but he made it look like they were victimized and rewarded their irresponsible actions. He is now the newest victim of the boys, they have brought negative attention to him, to the point of him so provoked, he is laying curses on them. He didn't tell them the truth about their bad work ethics, those boys became privileged and thought their actions were right. They feel they have attained star status and would not want to return home even when the man said he could not afford their upkeep in Cyprus anymore. Since they have become stars, let their fans donate money for their upkeep. The lesson here is, never justify bad behavior, it's a monster that comes back to bite the enabler.

Hmmmmm.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by Cantonese: 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
holocron:
Wahala dey o! This curse pass Cain or Esau own o! But why are some people so ungrateful and entitled. It's just like the man in the jesus parable who went and buried the one talent his master gave him instead of looking for opportunities to increase the value and then calling the master wicked for giving him only one talent and seeking to profit without sowing. The master came back and cursed him and threw him out to where there was great suffering and gnashing of teeth.

Instead of you to make the best of the little opportunity given to you, you became a celebrity in your own eyes with 'fans', criticizing and grumbling, forgetting where you are coming from. Too bad. The Man of God did not curse you but only told you the trajectory your life will follow except you repent from such terrible attitude.

The best response, the best comment. Absolutely you hit the nail on the head.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by teepain: 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
dealslip:

The way you handled the situation was the best way to have handled. If you had allowed sentiments to becloud your judgement, he will break somebody's head one day, then you will be faulted for going against HR policy on such issues. It can be sabotaging if we place bad attitudes above productivity. Some people might have seen you as harsh then but now even the boy will have realized you did him a lot of good and now he is better for it. Your kind of attributes is what Nigeria needs - objectivity

By the way, where did you learn of the quote on your signature, "The height that great men achieve.......". It was one of the quotes my late mentor made us to memorize and recite alongside "Four score and twenty years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation conceived in liberty ...". I don't want to believe that we had the same mentor!
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by dealslip(f): 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
teepain:

By the way, where did you learn of the quote on your signature, "The height that great men achieve.......". It was one of the quotes my late mentor made us to memorize and recite alongside "Four score and twenty years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation conceived in liberty ...". I don't want to believe that we had the same mentor!
Ex May for live!!!! No wonder we share same thoughts
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by teepain: 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
dealslip:

Ex May for live!!!! No wonder we share same thoughts

Confirmed!!!
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by Cantonese: 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
dealslip:

The first time I heard that some security guards were sacked because they danced on duty, as an employer I felt the action was justified. How do you dance on a duty that required alertness and focus? But due to sentiments and victim mentality, many people castigated Chicken Republic and called them all sort of unprintable names. The OPM guy also jumped on the clout, justifying the silly attitude of the boys, as a MOG, he ought to have chastised them but he made it look like they were victimized and rewarded their irresponsible actions. He is now the newest victim of the boys, they have brought negative attention to him, to the point of him so provoked, he is laying curses on them. He didn't tell them the truth about their bad work ethics, those boys became privileged and thought their actions were right. They feel they have attained star status and would not want to return home even when the man said he could not afford their upkeep in Cyprus anymore. Since they have become stars, let their fans donate money for their upkeep. The lesson here is, never justify bad behavior, it's a monster that comes back to bite the enabler.

Very correct also.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by yetty247(f): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
Johnn74:

They dont have to pass jamb grin grin grin dey wee go private unis then if dem no pass jamb. grin Papa wee pay ; cool

Seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by omoredia: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
Every curse has a cause
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by ufotunang: 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
It's wrong for the pastor to curse them...and as a man of God its wrong...and it will have been cheaper to sponsor them in nigeria university.... the problem of this country nigeria and many nigerians especially the rich people and politcians we do not value what we have in nigeria.. we have many universities in nigeria.. even private university but they do not value them..and prefer to sponsor people in abroad and run into financial trouble
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by ruffhandu: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
Sorry, I don't mean to whip anyone, the first time I visited OPM when they were still at new airforce road to attend my neighbour's child dedication, I heard this man cursing another 'man of go'. I think that one broke out from his church or what i don't know, but the person was one of his 'servants' until that time. He was cursing that is the man prays for people, instead of the people being blessed it will cause trouble for them. Na there I just mark the man bad, waited for my neighbour to see my face and then I lefts as quickly as I could.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by LAXconfidential(m): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
dealslip:

You just wrote exactly what I had in mind. God bless you abundantly

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by kiddkash(m): 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
olasaad:
They should have come back to Nigeria and continue their education in Nigeria universities when the man said he cannot longer afford paying in dollars.
Wetin dem go use pay flight ticket plus visa abi you think say na free?
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by HRMK: 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
why take them abroad? are there no schools in Nigeria?
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by oluwalonprovide(m): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
**THE VENICE is a smart city project located in Sangotedo-Ajah.*
*It is a community residence with modern architectural designs.*

*The estate currently offers 199 off-plan homes. This gives you the opportunity to see your building rise all the way to finishing.*
*It promises incredible return on your investment.*

*Title* : Governor's Consent
*Payment Plan* :Up to 18months.

*THE VENICE* comprises of the following units:

👉🏼 *THE ENZO 4 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED DUPLEX + BQ

👉🏼 *GIA TERRACES 3 BEDROOM TERRACE + BQ

👉🏼 *CAPRI APARTMENT- 3 BEDROOM FLATS

👉🏼 *GIONA APARTMENT - 2 BEDROOM FLATS

*_Note: This price is for carcass_*

*FEATURES OF THE, VENICE*
• 2X Designed parking for each apartment.
• Well landscaped green area and gardens.
• Solar powered street light.
• 24-hour electricity.
• 24-hour security.
•Dedicated treated water system
• Fire detection and alarm system
• High speed fibre internet
• 24-hour CCTV
• Smart Mobile Entry and exit
• Electric scooters

*SOCIAL FEATURES*
•Gym
•Tennis court
•Club house
•Children playground

*NEIGHBOURHOOD*
•Lagos business school
•Novare mall
•Atican beach
•Lekki Conservation Center

*Flexible payment plans are available.*

Please feel free to contact us
07018542279, 09012545445
1a, Akin Osiyemi Street, Allen-Avenue, Ikeja Lagos State.

Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
And he call himself Apostle. Is that what is expected of an apostle.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by dealslip(f): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
LAXconfidential:

You just wrote exactly what I had in mind. God bless you abundantly
Amen and thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by bigcasava1(m): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
Corridon:
Both were wrong. The man told everyone under his scholarship to come back and continue their education in Nigeria. But he shouldn't have gone as far as cursing them.
while the boys are allowed to blackmail and tarnish his image? Is that what you are saying
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
All these goons who claims to curse people. grin grin curse my ass! He should go curse boko haramites rather.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by transient123(m): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
dealslip:

May God bless you in manifold. When this whole brouhaha was going on and the man jumped to the bandwagon, I was like, where are our morals, what has happened to us. I am not an employer of labour, but, I received the best of training and morals from my parents.....anyways, everyone is now a musician and entertainer, what matters is money, screwed mentality.

Anyways, let the man curse them to the river, it won't work on them because God isn't an unjust God. Sending them to Cyprus, I just hope people will have the reward of their acts with all these show and paparazzi, I am not to judge anyways.

The salient question is, when he said he doesn't have the capacity to continue with the dollar scholarship, he ought to have provided every logistics to bring them back home and go through the same social to tell Nigerians same for feedback since the same channel was used to send them there, perhaps others can continue from where he stopped. The guys need to survive and desperation set in after numerous attempt to have him continue failed....

Now that he has now reconciled with the guys, has he now sent them back to Nigeria or continued with the dollar scholarship which he discontinued before or has the naira appreciated against the dollar for them to continue. Head or tail, we should always have deep thought on whatever we do and always do them outside the glare of the people. We should raise high moral standards and never glorify social media glorified nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by Fantazy(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
It shouldn't have gotten to such curses na. Haba!
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by Abakelawal(f): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
Subhana Allah....... Please they should come back to Nigeria ibeg....
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
NeloNelo:
Why Apostle Chibuzor stopped sponsoring Happie Boys https://thegisthouse.com/why-apostle-chibuzor-stopped-sponsoring-happie-boys/
This story no too add up.
“I just spoke to the OPM pastor and he said that when dollar went up, things became difficult and he couldn’t sustain them, he advised them to return to a Nigerian university or he sends them to Ghana or Benin Republic to continue their education. The burden became too much to bear but they didn’t understand nor listen.
“That man has too many responsibilities. Over 4000 students abroad. He send the children to school and then, the parents cater for their children. Unfortunately, not everyone can cope with such opportunities. Some will spend all their opportunities thinking the man will provide everything for them. If their family can squeeze out something to sustain them, let them do so. I’m not judging those boys o but before the left Nigeria, they were dressing decently but after they left for Cyprus, they started dressing indecently and expensive when they fully know that they have no kobo compared to what the man of God can assist with. I feel for them sha.” Lucky shared.
■ When did the dollar go up?
■ The reports I read claim the request to switch to Nigerian universities and Ghanaian ones came from OPM in April, less than 2 months ago, and my guess is the boys may have already arrived in Cyprus at that point. What did OPM expect their scholarship recipients to do at that point in time? Magic?
■ How much was the original scholarship amount that was offered to the boys? That is the amount the man owes the boys.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by Fearyourcreator: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
dealslip:

I was just laughing then too... But I never knew nemesis would catch up this soon
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by SultanYoung: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
Corridon:
Both were wrong. The man told everyone under his scholarship to come back and continue their education in Nigeria. But he shouldn't have gone as far as cursing them.
you must be a stupid fellow in as much as I am a Muslim those boys tarnish his hard earn reputation, I do you even know what it means to be betrayed by a person you once help
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by imwaya(m): 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
Truth be told, whatever they said that triggered him was wrong. I remember their ordeal quite alright. He stood for them and even took them abroad, they're not in Nigeria that's why they think it's still the same as they left, situation has gotten dire. Let him sha raised the curse he made, not their parent but it can actually affect them if they transgressed against him.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by samuelson06(m): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
dealslip:

You've spoken so well.

You know, people feel they can just jump on something, especially, if they want to do good. The man of God has always been taking advantage of people's misfortune that hits the social media. It may appear like he's doing good, but is he going to tell us that there's nobody in his church or street that needs help? Why always jumping in to help people whose problem got reported on the social media?

That probably shows he loves the attention he enjoys when it's finally reported that he's admitted those people into his care program.

You see some wayward boys that got reprimanded because of bad behavior and instead of you to talk to them and also talk to their employer to take them back, (that's if at all you want to intervene), you went and offer them scholarship. Was it necessary? Did God say you should offer them scholarship? Or you were just doing your own as a man while using the name of God as your inspiration?

Now that it has backfired, let him also enjoy the backlash the same way he was jumping in to enjoy the praise. It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
samuelson06:
■ You've spoken so well. You know, people feel they can just jump on something, especially, if they want to do good. The man of God has always been taking advantage of people's misfortune that hits the social media. It may appear like he's doing good, but is he going to tell us that there's nobody in his church or street that needs help? Why always jumping in to help people whose problem got reported on the social media? That probably shows he loves the attention he enjoys when it's finally reported that he's admitted those people into his care program.
The money he is using is money he took from those very people in his church, many of whom are in dire need of help right there. Most of his church people are in desperate need for help with medical bills, rent, etc. but he bypassed all of them, the very source of all the money he spends, why? undecided
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by gbishman: 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
Mr. Apostle are you God? Why do you think you have the power our other peoples destiny?
As a true Man of God you should always pray for forgiveness and nor curse.
My father always taught me the power of words and curses yet you freely curse.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by Psoul(m): 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
GermanSparrow:
Imagine, see man of God without any spirit of forgiveness. Na by force to send them go Cyprus. Why can't he send them to any of Nigeria university or simply give them the money to establish business for themselves.
It's a good thing he helped them but it would have been better if he do them complete favor not half one

Keep quiet and stop talking like an unreasonable person.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by donmatin(m): 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
GermanSparrow:
Imagine, see man of God without any spirit of forgiveness. Na by force to send them go Cyprus. Why can't he send them to any of Nigeria university or simply give them the money to establish business for themselves.
It's a good thing he helped them but it would have been better if he do them complete favor not half one
That's why the bible said by their fruit you shall know them.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by Edavi234: 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
[quote author=dealslip post=123785985]So many things were wrong from the onset.

The first time I heard that some security guards were sacked because they danced on duty, as an employer I felt the action was justified. How do you dance on a duty that required alertness and focus? But due to sentiments and victim mentality, many people castigated Chicken Republic and called them all sort of unprintable names. The OPM guy also jumped on the clout, justifying the silly attitude of the boys, as a MOG, he ought to have chastised them but he made it look like they were victimized and rewarded their irresponsible actions. He is now the newest victim of the boys, they have brought negative attention to him, to the point of him so provoked, he is laying curses on them. He didn't tell them the truth about their bad work ethics, those boys became privileged and thought their actions were right. They feel they have attained star status and would not want to return home even when the man said he could not afford their upkeep in Cyprus anymore. Since they have become stars, let their fans donate money for their upkeep. The lesson here is, never justify bad behavior, it's a monster that comes back to bite the enabler.[/qu

Respect💯
Re: Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) by Godwin25king: 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
afroniger:

Only a religious fanatic like yourself would even attempt the justify the pastor's action. Was he forced to help them? I bet you that other potential helpers would probably have stepped forward if he hadn't. He volunteered to send them abroad, to a strange land where they had no support system or means of survival and then abandoned them there. How are they supposed to cope? If they resort to criminal activities out of desperation it's the same you people that'll be condemning them.

The lads were obviously desperate hence their cry for help. It's not a crime if he can no longer help them, but resorting to laying curses on them for crying out for help out of desperation? That's the height of meanness. If there's a real God in heaven I'm sure he'll not allow that curse to manifest. You religious fanatics are dangerous to society. Tufiakwa!

The only reasonable comment I have seen on this thread. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars Turned Pastors (1) / What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? / Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.