Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Sell Your Music Online Free - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sell Your Music Online Free (1189 Views)

Play Fuji Music Online Or Download Here / Naijamusic.net Claims To Have Huge Nigerian Music Online / Listen To Old And New Nigerian Music Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Your Music Online Free by realdosh: 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2007
hello everyone

my name is miguel,

Recently i have heard latest music from our naija artists and come on u gotta admit they are getting tighter, guys like sunny nneji, faze, sauce kid and others are OFF DA HOOK.

I hated Nigerian artists because of the kind of lousy music they play take for instance sunny nneji's MR FANTASTIC, hahahaahaha u remember that trash.

So, i was thinking of upcoming artists and said to myself if there are good guys that could sing nice songs, i can help them sell it over the net, THATS WHAT I CAN DO.

So let me take this opportunity to say to all who either have a demo or a complete album and might be interested in selling their music over the net that i am willing to assist them in my way with my services. Which are as follows:

*I will sell your music over the net.
*create a music site for you.
*have your music played over internet radio

the best part is that this is FREE when i say free i mean F R E E
No hidden fees attached.

I will earn only when you do by taking a percentage of your royalties.

But there is a but to all i have to offer:

but #1. your music has to be in English no vernacular not even small.
but #2. your music has to be sweet thats sweet like honey to the ear.

When i meet interested singers they have to upload their music to the email i shall give them. It has to be in mp3 format.
Re: Sell Your Music Online Free by zyhnospike(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2007
You said notin bout making sure their works  are legally protected,hope u wouldnt mind negoting a decimal percentage of their royalties.
its not advisable to condemn other peoples works because u want to get urs,nija is a big place,sunny neji evidently reached out to a particular kind of audience with that song
Peace
Re: Sell Your Music Online Free by ayo84(m): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2011
Nigerian artists can now sell their music online to people who dont have credit cards or paypal

read more here : http://muyora.com/music/blog/

www.muyora.com believes selling your music online should not be tied to only people that have credit cards and people who even have one and are reluctant to use it.We believe your music should reach a wider audience. Muyora Music is a website that allows you to Play, Share and Buy music online. We currently Sell to UK, US and Nigeria.What makes Muyora music unique is the ability for users to buy music,files, ringtones, music videos and audio content without the use of credit cards, paypal or using any personal information. All payments on Muyora are made using mobile phone SMS.Over 3 Billion people globally are unable or unwilling to transact over the web because credit cards are required. Muyora music makes it fast, easy and safe for your fans, your music lovers to buy your music online whether you’re a music artist, music producer,preacher, song writer or music composer. It’s an efficient and secure way for them to buy their favourite music single or album in seconds. No need for credit/debit cards, no bank accounts, no need for a paypal,all they need to buy your music or digital content is their mobile phone. Music artists can now take advantage of this opportunity and sell their music
Re: Sell Your Music Online Free by dayssolalee(m): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hello ,

We are to love everyday. Be showered with this love package. Upload your Music on Boomplay today for just N3000. This promotional package ends tonight.

For more information on how to go about this, kindly send a DM or call/text us on 08152361455 or 08162124564 or click on the link below

https://smenmusic.com.ng/boomplay/

To your music promotions success.

Best Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Alicia Key's New Album "as I Am! / Your Best Remix Naija & Foreign? / This song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.