Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Subsidy Removal: Marketers Galvanise For CNG Rollout At N100/litre - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Removal: Marketers Galvanise For CNG Rollout At N100/litre (44656 Views)

Tinubu To Rollout One Million CNG Vehicles Nationwide / Subsidy Removal: Marketers Putting Up Filling Stations For Sale Over Poor Sales, / Petrol May Hit N800/litre On Subsidy Removal – Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Removal: Marketers Galvanise For CNG Rollout At N100/litre by PlayerMeji: 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
Place your hand on your head and say 'Inferiority complex no go kee mi in Jesus name'...

grin grin grin cheesy

Ogene001:

Stop talking long nonesense. IPMAN is not a government parastatal, it's a private union. Ask yourself why government institutions headed by Hausa and yorubas are dormant with any new ideas to reduce the suffering if the masses?
Re: Subsidy Removal: Marketers Galvanise For CNG Rollout At N100/litre by Ofunaofu: 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Haba. How's that going to be feasible knowing the product is imported....how much is the original price from where it is being imported. 200 per litre can't be feasible bro...reason am

it is very feasible my brother let no one deceive you

we are talking about a litre here

besides the crude is gotten from here
Re: Subsidy Removal: Marketers Galvanise For CNG Rollout At N100/litre by Faber(m): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
comodo:
you are right. Noticed the stations along Sapele road. Was surprised when I was inside one of those and noticed that the driver opened his bonnet at the station. I was curious, so I had to alight from the vehicle to observe the magic.

Wow, thank God I dey Benin City like this. Benin City always do things differently in this country a swear
Re: Subsidy Removal: Marketers Galvanise For CNG Rollout At N100/litre by Faber(m): 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
Sapele Road, Ubowo Lagos Rd, Aduwawa and some other locations. Make enquiries to get more details

Thanks bro
Re: Subsidy Removal: Marketers Galvanise For CNG Rollout At N100/litre by BennyDGreat: 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:

it is very feasible my brother let no one deceive you

we are talking about a litre here

besides the crude is gotten from here

Getting the exact figure PMS is imported is the thing here. No transparency.

We can't conclude unless we see actual figures.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Marketers Galvanise For CNG Rollout At N100/litre by Ofunaofu: 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Getting the exact figure PMS is imported is the thing here. No transparency.

We can't conclude unless we see actual figures.

No transparency
Re: Subsidy Removal: Marketers Galvanise For CNG Rollout At N100/litre by PlayerMeji: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a YORUBA man...

Anything you like... Make you be...

Presently, the office of the President of Nigeria is being occupied by a YORUBA man!

If una like make igbo man dey use head the waka on top water.. He no concern us... grin

Ogene001:

Igbos have entered the game to reduce your suffering. Your olodo tribesmen are busy hailing every nonesense by the government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal: Marketers Galvanise For CNG Rollout At N100/litre by Ofemannnu: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
Tinubu,the man with the midas touch.
Not Tinubu himself but naturally gifted by the Omnipotent.The Omnipresent.The Omniscient.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Marketers Galvanise For CNG Rollout At N100/litre by Ofemannnu: 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
KEVIND:
Another Igbo man Elder Chinedu Okoronkwo to the rescue.
Stop the envy, hate & jealousy. an Igbo man is not your problems. What an average Igbo man want is a progressive govt that cares for all irrespective of party affiliation & considerations.
lol
Lazy brain.
Was he not there before Tinubu became the president?
What did he do?
Just like Obasanjo tutored Okonjo Iweala to be potent.
No brainy Yoruba,dully Igbo is stuck grin
The people really running IPMAN are the always versatile and business minded Yorubas there.
Okonkwo is just a figure head grin
A little while another person will be elected as the president.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Marketers Galvanise For CNG Rollout At N100/litre by EgunMogaji2: 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
Faber:

If it blows up like 10 or 20 people, others go hear word 🤣🤣

Petrol go just catch fire and hardly explode but propane na kaboom at any time.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Marketers Galvanise For CNG Rollout At N100/litre by Raf4: 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
My only issue with CNG or LPG is safety. I hope safety will be taken seriously here.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Marketers Galvanise For CNG Rollout At N100/litre by AbokiDelta(m): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2023
This is a good development.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Marketers Galvanise For CNG Rollout At N100/litre by mikeapollo: 4:32am On Jun 17, 2023
airsaylongcome:

LOL @ driving my car to my village. Na boat we dey use. I saw Gazzuz post on his conversion to LPG hit fp. And for someone of his status, I'd expect he understands the physics, chemistry and risks involved AND would have taken all precautions. But who is to say Kazeem onigas will take those safety precautions? Plus is gas powered vehicles really the way forward? I don't know the stats but in say the US, I'd like to see what percentage of ICE vehicles are gas powered compared to petrol.

The use of LPG/CNG as vehicle fuel is the next thing in the global energy transition agenda.
This technology is not new and it has been in use in Ghana for almost 20 years now. Most taxis in Ghana run on LPG/CNG.
The problem is that most Nigerian artisans may rush into it without taking their time to learn and master the art and be near perfect. So many quack generator mechanics, and same may happen to the LOG/CNG conversion thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London / Buhari's Children Surprise Mohammed Lawal Abubakar, Father's ADC On His Birthday / Elumelu Demands Pantami’s Resignation, Gbajabiamila Blocks Motion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.