Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Northern Political Hegemony Is Been Subtling Dismantle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Political Hegemony Is Been Subtling Dismantle (2106 Views)

A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation / Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads / MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Political Hegemony Is Been Subtling Dismantle by ChatterHouse: 11:01am On Jun 14, 2023
Nasman:
Keep dreaming. Check this out.
Vice President - North East
Deputy Senate President - North West
Speaker - North West.
SGF - North Central
NSA - North East (TBA).
And in your myopic reasoning. North is irrelevant. Now this and have peace. North is the power broker in Nigerian politics. Together with South West, we will continue to rule this country till kingdom come

grin grin grin grin grin I love it

Banditry thy come

I'm a minority from the North but northern hegemony has not benefit the common man on the street

Those elite you mentioned there don't care about us
We have been brainwash to think imaginary position in government equate good living for the talakawas

Nay!!! The know there kith an kin alone

My prayers for you is to open your eyes

1 Like

Re: Northern Political Hegemony Is Been Subtling Dismantle by SisterFire(f): 11:41am On Jun 14, 2023
JobNeededUrgent:
you're gradually supporting apc.
Also is ebenezer2021 the same person as Moh247?
moh247 pls I don't do ur useless hate and tribalistic analysm I know tinubu as second awolowo who used nepotism tribalism to achieve his aim . Anything to break Nigeria is fine by me ,that's y I prefer tinubu than obi who will want to please everyone especially Allah Akbar maggots up north
Re: Northern Political Hegemony Is Been Subtling Dismantle by LeopardX: 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
For the next 8 years, yes.

Hopefully, a lot of progress will be made before then, like in Obasanjo era. Especially in the areas of economy and security.
Re: Northern Political Hegemony Is Been Subtling Dismantle by alasane: 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
001Lagos:

I hope Tinubu won't still run back to the north on his kneels begging them for votes and support?

No mind those clueless
Re: Northern Political Hegemony Is Been Subtling Dismantle by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
Okoros are cowards. After hating on tinubu they expect tinubu to alienate the north for no other reason other than their own agenda. Who gave tinubu more vote between them and north?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Political Hegemony Is Been Subtling Dismantle by WorldRichest: 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

No other region of Nigeria has enjoyed the juicy position of the Senate President more than the South East. See for yourself.

Senate Presidents of Nigeria:

Nnamdi Azikiwe (January 1, 1960 – October 1, 1960)
Dennis Osadebay (October 1, 1960 – October 1, 1963)
Nwafor Orizu (October 1, 1963 – January 15, 1966)
Joseph Wayas (October 1, 1979 – December 31, 1983)
Iyorchia Ayu (December 5, 1992 – November 1993)
Ameh Ebute (November 1993 – November 17, 1993)
Evan Enwerem (June 3, 1999 – November 18, 1999)
Chuba Okadigbo (November 18, 1999 – August 8, 2000)
Anyim Pius Anyim (August 8, 2000 – June 3, 2003)
Adolphus Wabara (June 3, 2003 – April 5, 2005)
Ken Nnamani (April 5, 2005 – June 5, 2007)
David Mark (June 5, 2007 – June 6, 2015)
Bukola Saraki (June 9, 2015 – June 9, 2019)
Ahmad Lawan (June 11, 2019 – June 13, 2023)
Godswill Akpabio (June 13, 2023)

South West has never held the position. But, we are not crying ovr that

1 Like

Re: Northern Political Hegemony Is Been Subtling Dismantle by Ofunaofu: 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

No other region of Nigeria has enjoyed the juicy position of the Senate President more than the South East. See for yourself.

Senate Presidents of Nigeria:

Nnamdi Azikiwe (January 1, 1960 – October 1, 1960)
Dennis Osadebay (October 1, 1960 – October 1, 1963)
Nwafor Orizu (October 1, 1963 – January 15, 1966)
Joseph Wayas (October 1, 1979 – December 31, 1983)
Iyorchia Ayu (December 5, 1992 – November 1993)
Ameh Ebute (November 1993 – November 17, 1993)
Evan Enwerem (June 3, 1999 – November 18, 1999)
Chuba Okadigbo (November 18, 1999 – August 8, 2000)
Anyim Pius Anyim (August 8, 2000 – June 3, 2003)
Adolphus Wabara (June 3, 2003 – April 5, 2005)
Ken Nnamani (April 5, 2005 – June 5, 2007)
David Mark (June 5, 2007 – June 6, 2015)
Bukola Saraki (June 9, 2015 – June 9, 2019)
Ahmad Lawan (June 11, 2019 – June 13, 2023)
Godswill Akpabio (June 13, 2023)

your being mischievous with the above statement

what's juicy about the position of the senate president. can you explain in details how the office has reduced the sufferings of the common man
Re: Northern Political Hegemony Is Been Subtling Dismantle by ahaz: 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
ChatterHouse:
Irrespective of our political differences

I respect PBAT with his actions thus far, he's winning admirers so far which is good for our democracy

( even though he will still vomit our mandate)

I task PBAT not to consider political vengeance of Isolation of SE region, so that he could harvest those vote in the future

SE has been Marginalised for a long time and appeasing them with a juicy position will be a good thing in the long run

Capturing the entire south should be goal of PBAT

But in the meantime I am happy with the dismantling of the Northern Mafia ; shocked cool cool

Terrorism has been brought down to the barest minimum this month👏👏👏

Elrufai has been reduced to a Blogger insha Allah

Personally, me know say Jagaban no dey bluff, do you know that this is the first time in Nigerian history where the Fulanis aw not in the top 4 most powerful position in Nigerai? Don't you notice the silence of Fulani terrorist since he came in.
Just wait make dem change service chiefs and new Police commissioners, if you see any Fulani idiot for your farm just throw knockout him go run leave him cows.
Re: Northern Political Hegemony Is Been Subtling Dismantle by dazzlingd(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
ChatterHouse:

I respect PBAT with his actions thus far, he's winning admirers so far which is good for our democracy

I task PBAT not to consider political vengeance of Isolation of SE region, so that he could harvest those vote in the future

SE has been Marginalised for a long time and appeasing them with a juicy position will be a good thing in the long run

But in the meantime I am happy with the dismantling of the Northern Mafia ; shocked cool cool

Is this sarcasm or what?
Re: Northern Political Hegemony Is Been Subtling Dismantle by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nigeria belong s to all the Nigerian people and not to particular tribe or religion,if you want to move forward angry

1 Like

Re: Northern Political Hegemony Is Been Subtling Dismantle by lizko(m): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
And u think tinubu is Jonathan even after pleasing them they voted him out. Tinubu knows how to handle power. If they refuse to give him his boys will grab him for him.
001Lagos:

I hope Tinubu won't still run back to the north on his kneels begging them for votes and support?
Re: Northern Political Hegemony Is Been Subtling Dismantle by lizko(m): 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
And u think tinubu is Jonathan, even after pleasing them they voted him out. Tinubu knows how to handle power. If they refuse to give him his boys will grab him for him.
001Lagos:

Re: Northern Political Hegemony Is Been Subtling Dismantle by lizko(m): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
And u think tinubu is Jonathan, even after pleasing them they voted him out. Tinubu knows how to handle power. If they refuse to give him his boys will grab it for him.
001Lagos:

Re: Northern Political Hegemony Is Been Subtling Dismantle by ORIAYO70(m): 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
ChatterHouse:

South East marginalize as how...

They were at the edge during the days of Obj and Jonathan, remind me of any Yoruba in that period none.

1. Soludo
2. Nnamani
3 Ben Akabueze
4. Ngozi okonjo
5 Okadigbo
Etc remind me any Yoruba during the reigns of all this be satisfied Jare
Re: Northern Political Hegemony Is Been Subtling Dismantle by QuotaSystem: 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nasman:
Keep dreaming. Check this out.
Vice President - North East
Deputy Senate President - North West
Speaker - North West.
SGF - North Central
NSA - North East (TBA).
And in your myopic reasoning. North is irrelevant. Now this and have peace. North is the power broker in Nigerian politics. Together with South West, we will continue to rule this country till kingdom come

Allow them to continue daydreaming 😄
Re: Northern Political Hegemony Is Been Subtling Dismantle by joyandfaith: 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
ChatterHouse:

Subtly protecting their interests

(1) (2) (Reply)

“My Lord, Tell Me Where To Keep Your Bribe.” - By Prof Niyi Osundare / A Great Plague Has Befallen Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye / Try This;the Musa Ya'adua Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.