Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia (31245 Views)

Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault / Victor Moses: Spartak Moscow Sign Chelsea Wing-back On Permanent Deal / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia by Cmanforall: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
It is good for him

He's one of thise that showed passion while playing for Super Eagles.
These days, it seems some of the players form big boys on the pitch.

Super Eagles meed hungry players. Those who are hungry to win trophies for the country, and not those playing as if they are doing the country a favour
Re: Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia by shiwex: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2023
move to Burnley blocked by the Premier League to uphold ‘sporting integrity’ - Just because he chose to continue playing in Russia while others players left because of Russia - Ukraine war. Seems to me that if you do not dance along to the West tune, then you get labelled as evil........Africa needs to unite to make us stronger, I see the West and African countries clashing soon as we are now starting to stand for what we belief and the West do not like that.
We already see American and South Africa, Zimbabwe clashing.........
Re: Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia by Sermwell(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2023
Freshtruth:
If this guy hasn't retired from Nigeria early his career won't had died he was the best player at when he retired he was just 28yrs now his Career is now Dead grin

One thing I notice if Nigerians hate your own done finish ask Abraham ask tomori and now Eze is about to follow the line mark my work Eze can never make it with England team

Saka was naturally love e has d love like the way Africa love mane and Mendy that y he is progressing if Eze played just 10games for England I won't be surprise.

Zaha would had played for England he sure me say he for see shirt
It's too early to be typing nonsense! Don't you think so? grin

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia by AntiChristian: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2023
Guy wey sabi but no shine!
Re: Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia by DlegendofGarden(m): 10:00am On Jun 14, 2023
Far better than all the players in the pesiero 's squad
Re: Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia by sslcrypt: 10:01am On Jun 14, 2023
xitobo:
And so? What do you mean by is still playing for Spartak Moscow in Russia?

Leave the propaganda dimwit. He thinks everyone is senseless like him. Always pushing irrelevant crap, and he's so desperate he's pushing this one which doesn't make any sense. Because no one fking cares.
Re: Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia by Padipadi(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2023
Freshtruth:
If this guy hasn't retired from Nigeria early his career won't had died he was the best player at when he retired he was just 28yrs now his Career is now Dead grin

One thing I notice if Nigerians hate your own done finish ask Abraham ask tomori and now Eze is about to follow the line mark my work Eze can never make it with England team

Saka was naturally love e has d love like the way Africa love mane and Mendy that y he is progressing if Eze played just 10games for England I won't be surprise.

Zaha would had played for England he sure me say he for see shirt
NFF frustrated him n Enyeama
Re: Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia by sslcrypt: 10:06am On Jun 14, 2023
shiwex:
move to Burnley blocked by the Premier League to uphold ‘sporting integrity’ - Just because he chose to continue playing in Russia while others players left because of Russia - Ukraine war. Seems to me that if you do not dance along to the West tune, then you get labelled as evil........Africa needs to unite to make us stronger, I see the West and African countries clashing soon as we are now starting to stand for what we belief and the West do not like that.
We already see American and South Africa, Zimbabwe clashing.........

Nonsense pile of BULLSHIT. GOD HOW FAR LOW CAN YOU GUYS GO IN THIS LIFE TO PUSH YOUR STUPID PROPAGANDA?. HE CHOSE TO STAY AND PLAY ON IN RUSSIA, HIS PERSONAL CHOICE DESPITE KNOWING THE CLUBS WON'T BE ABLE TO PAY THEIR AGREED FEES. HE WASN'T NOT COMPELLED BY ANYTHING ESPECIALLY THAT NONSENSE YOU WROTE UP THERE OF BEEN BLOCKED.ITS HIS BUSINESS AND HIS OWN CHOICE BUT YOU PROPAGANDA DIMWITS YOU MUST FIND AN ANGLE THAT ONLY ENDS UP MAKING YOU LOOK EVEN MORE FOOLISH.
Re: Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia by AfonjaPriest: 10:07am On Jun 14, 2023
Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia. Did I smell sarcasm? And again, what a statement! Moses should put aside politics and focus on his career to make the money. The countries that are trying to pull Russia down on all fronts will not look for him under any rubble when the chips are down.
Re: Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia by DaveHarry(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2023
d guy has achieved a lot as a football player. Africa nations cup 1x, Europa league 2x, fa cup 1x, premier league 1x, and Russian cup 1x. And in all these he was an integral part of the teams. obobs dis guy na legend already. He should just keep enjoying himself without the pressure in Russia;

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia by do4luv14(m): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2023
GanagiBeetrus:
Good. He can still play another 5-8yrs.

Meanwhile, Nigerians are attacking Super Eagles Ahmed Musa who is only 30yrs.

Bros Vicmo Contribute pass Musa,

Put Vicmo in this present team and see for yourself
Re: Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia by GanagiBeetrus: 10:25am On Jun 14, 2023
do4luv14:

Bros Vicmo Contribute pass Musa,

Put Vicmo in this present team and see for yourself
You may be right, but it's left for Peseiro to decide. My main point is we should not jettison experience in SE.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia by JobNeededUrgent: 10:27am On Jun 14, 2023
Zane2point4:
Make ballastic missle wey ukrain wan send sooon no hammer am o!
you watch too much action movies
Re: Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia by Emarvel(m): 10:29am On Jun 14, 2023
Xlogistics:
Money they football na. Why not join me in reuploading football clips on YouTube and cashing out in USD. Let me teach you in full. I charge 1k for the knowledge. If interested see my bio for WhatsApp.
If you’re making money in usd as claimed, then you shouldn’t be charging 1k naira for tutorials.
You shouldn’t be that poor and wretched
Re: Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia by Gppgn(f): 10:31am On Jun 14, 2023
YungTemy:
The Victor Moses could have been better than Messi if not for injuries. cry
he be like u dey craze
Re: Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia by shiwex: 10:42am On Jun 14, 2023
sslcrypt:

Nonsense pile of BULLSHIT. GOD HOW FAR LOW CAN YOU GUYS GO IN THIS LIFE TO PUSH YOUR STUPID PROPAGANDA?. HE CHOSE TO STAY AND PLAY ON IN RUSSIA, HIS PERSONAL CHOICE DESPITE KNOWING THE CLUBS WON'T BE ABLE TO PAY THEIR AGREED FEES. HE WASN'T NOT COMPELLED BY ANYTHING ESPECIALLY THAT NONSENSE YOU WROTE UP THERE OF BEEN BLOCKED.ITS HIS BUSINESS AND HIS OWN CHOICE BUT YOU PROPAGANDA DIMWITS YOU MUST FIND AN ANGLE THAT ONLY ENDS UP MAKING YOU LOOK EVEN MORE FOOLISH.
Read the article properly..I don't understand your argument. It clearly states that "But Moses saw a reported move to Burnley blocked by the Premier League to uphold ‘sporting integrity’".

And stop typing in capital letters...makes you look a bit uncultured.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia by Father4all: 10:56am On Jun 14, 2023
Zane2point4:
Make ballastic missle wey ukrain wan send sooon no hammer am o!
who born Ukrainians. Them go die instantly
Re: Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia by Pet1122: 11:09am On Jun 14, 2023
Try de use your head naw
Re: Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia by Godwin25king: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
Victor Moses of then, chelsea first 11 were full of competitions then.

2 months old Lhasa Apso puppy for sale in Abeokuta
He’s imported, potty trained and very intelligent

Check the link below for pictures and whatsapp info

Potty trained is important abeg

https://www.nairaland.com/7727405/lovely-puppy-ready-new-home
Re: Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia by Jayhome24: 11:13am On Jun 14, 2023
GanagiBeetrus:

Wallahi Musa case na anoda thing. Since I knew Musa he had never old pass 30 years honestly I'm confused about him does he grow and grow then turn to a child and started growing again?
Re: Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia by ufuosman(m): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
Good player
Re: Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia by Anija: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
Pls follow this comedy facebook page (aniakucomedy) and feel alright, you will laugh like a kid.
Re: Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia by onatisi(m): 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
if he is happy where he is , then so be it , let him be . it is his life ,his choice and his decision
Re: Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia by ayokellany: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nigerians or Ipob pls clarify

GanagiBeetrus:

Re: Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia by Streetmovement(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

A former Chelsea beast under conte grin
Re: Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia by Sensiblerealist: 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
The guy na inn age, Noor compare am with Musa wey play Nigerian league well well still claim 19 years or something when he got a move abroad. Abroad bred dey different from local kpaki

GanagiBeetrus:

Meanwhile, some Nigerians are attacking Super Eagles Ahmed Musa who is only 30yrs. We shouldn't jettison experience in S/Eagles.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup / Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies / Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.