Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) (43468 Views)

Bbnaija JMK To Launch Her Restaurant On 27th March / Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son / Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by Jodano: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nigerians are the smartest people be on earth, they take any little opportunity that comes their way to gain popularity, that's why some countries are envy of us our only problem is our leaders
Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by abobote: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
And when is she breaking Hilda's record, coz she has what it takes to trend
Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by Dminister(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
Smart move
Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by lexy2014: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
When I saw the topic on FP, I was struggling to understand what the headline was about. Opening the thread, it's quite funny. Is davidos text now a trophy?
Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by abobote: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
Jodano:
Nigerians are the smartest people be on earth, they take any little opportunity that comes their way to gain popularity, that's why some countries are envy of us our only problem is our leaders
Stop over hyping nonsense, nothing smart about us.
Some countries don't envy us, rather they mock us for suffering and smiling. They are wondering how we are happy without basic amenities, like light, water and good road

1 Like

Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by babyfaceafrica: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nansense
Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by lexy2014: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
Jodano:

Nigerians are the smartest people on earth but nigerians can't choose good leaders. How is that smartness?

1 Like

Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by lavylilly: 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
A great way to ease the pain of the increased fuel price is ride sharing.

Driveinhub is a Ride Sharing app for all to ease the high cost of transportation.

Driveinhub- Ride Sharing & Multi-Purpose App

π‘«π’π’˜π’π’π’π’‚π’… π‘΅π’π’˜:
App Store [https://apps.apple.com/us/app/driveinhud/id6447472979?platform=iphone]

Google Play store: [https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.charpell.driveinhud]
Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by abobote: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
Kennitrust:
Congratulations to her

But was there no other record for this Dammy of a girl to break apart from the jealous one from her country sister?

😏😏😏😏😏
You are actually the one that is jealous of Dammy. Which is why you keep mentioning her name in every thread
Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by Agunesinjaweola: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Inferiority complex.

If Davido enter my shrine he must naked and receive broom flogging like any other guest.
It's rather a marketing strategy otherwise we wouldn't be here reading about it now.
About your dirty shrine infected with cockroach, how do you think Davido will send his dead dog 🐢 for burial
That's never going to happen!
Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by kokorokoman: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
Absuchat:

The hungry i.diot that you huz in that dirty shrine will curse you for saying this
why una too dey take things serious for this life na, the baba just de catch cruise na.

1 Like

Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by NOwazobia: 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
[b][/b]
alobright17:
. Shrine that can’t buy you good food daily .
Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
N3TRAL:
Davido should sue her!
Sue her for what exactly? undecided
Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by Tommydare(m): 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
Jealousy or she was motivated? Like if this person can do this, I can do better....
Kennitrust:
Congratulations to her

But was there no other record for this Dammy of a girl to break apart from the jealous one from her country sister?

😏😏😏😏😏
Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by jaxxy(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
E no dey chop im audio chef food for house?

is it wrong for a married man to eat in a 5 star restaurant?

1 Like

Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by ManWater: 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by GanagiBeetrus: 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Lolz she no want GWR
Every way na way Shaa..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by Tallesty1(m): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
VeryWickedMan:

His loss.
I like this
Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
wonder233:
Bloggers stop voicing over videos. You're reducing your traffic by doing so.
People clicked to watch the video and listen for themselves, they don't need your horrible voice in the background to guide them through the video.

Please tell them oooooo.

The video title is enough for anyone to get the scope. No need for a voice over.

I lose interest once I hear thier voice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by happney65: 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Reduce ur volume small.. grin
Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by plentyz: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
why will he even come to your shrine?
VeryWickedMan:
Inferiority complex.

If Davido enter my shrine he must naked and receive broom flogging like any other guest.
Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by omoadeleye(m): 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Cho cho cho, your mouth no go kill you
Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by eyanalois: 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2023

Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by Pacyrus(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
grin
VeryWickedMan:
Inferiority complex.

Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by ComeToJesus: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
Madam chef, I'm feeling fishy today..
Do you do home delivery?

Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by Sprints3: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
Jodano:
and u people are still backward despite popularity. As if other countries don't so the same. Everything about naija na noise. We pollute everywhere even the cyberspace.
Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by hansomb: 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Inferiority complex.

You too wicked.
Re: Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) by THURAFTERNOON: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
Which day una start this nonsense voice over una Dey always do for YouTube videos… you guys are so annoying). I was hoping catch of a glimpse of the background excitement, u just use nonsense voice spoil video for person.. mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men, Will You Rock This Okey Bakassi's Outfit? (pictured) / Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) / Bella Shmurda Rejects Mohbad’s Portrait Gifted To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.