Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Rosabond Financial Services: What Is Your Experience? Are They Legit? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Rosabond Financial Services: What Is Your Experience? Are They Legit? (1122 Views)

Who Has Used Fnfswap To Fund and Sell UBA Prepaid Usd Card, Are They Legit? / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One / Does Anyone Know About Cloudminers? Are They Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rosabond Financial Services: What Is Your Experience? Are They Legit? by Freeman247(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
Dear all,

I applied for a loan from this company ( Rosabond Financial Services ) online and they were about executing it but requesting for some sensitive information like BVN, Account details and the likes.

Has anybody ever been beneficiary in the house, kindly share your experience.
Re: Rosabond Financial Services: What Is Your Experience? Are They Legit? by u3fine(m): 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
Freeman247:
Dear all,

I applied for a loan from this company ( Rosabond Financial Services ) online and they were about executing it but requesting for some sensitive information like BVN, Account details and the likes.

Has anybody ever been beneficiary in the house, kindly share your experience.
Did you get the loan? What is your experience with them like.
I'm thinking of applying too in April

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Groups Or Telegram Channels Owners Needed / Legit Forex Trader Needed / This Site Has Been Paying Me Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.