Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription (17426 Views)

Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu / Neveah Limited Secures N20billion Upsize Of Commercial Paper Programme / Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by Average9jaman: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2023
flyinnizam:
it keeps increasing doesn't mean the person will pay back

Am no financial expert but I believe stats show that majority of people end up paying loans back

Who knows, they may consider those that don't pay back as normal loss of revenue in business

But I believe the profits far surpass the losses

Also I observe that they have taken a real strong countermeasure to serve as a detergent if a borrower might consider not paying back; those messages they send wen u don't pay back can be very embarrassing, damaging and degrading.

One thing with human beings, even if people don't have anything, one tin everybody will go to great length to protect is their integrity and image in the face of family, friends and coworkers. Those messages they send have caused major problems in lives and families, some people have even committed suicide

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by Nice2023(m): 11:53am On Jun 14, 2023
chatinent:
I no dey borrow money. E dey bi like e dey hard to get money pay back when you borrow.

Because u may have been using it for consumption rather than investment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by SMARTMOTORS(m): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2023
How this people will initiate their overdue loan recovery go shock millions of Nigerians including me way still dey owe dey over 30k.....this guys have been fully cleared by the Government as a financial institution...so my brother and sister if you dey owe dem just know say no be App you dey owe na BANK oo! ..I just say make i update una!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by todugo(m): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
My own question is, why is fair money giving huge loans just like that without collateral or anything for this Nigeria wey we dey,

for my front person collect 150k loan

another 300k loan,
by just registering on app,

Nigerianz wey no de gree pay back

what is fair money getting back in return
They borrow money from banks to invest in that business which is tax free. They lend it to people with interest.The interest is how they make profit which is tax free.
People who borrowed money are trackble Through your NIN, BVN, Email, phone number, IP address, etc... Before they grant you that loan they must have make sure they have all these details which helps them track you, even if you run to your village grin
Most of the loan apps are traps to milk more money from you especially when one fails to payback before due date.They won't even inform you that it's time to payback, leaving the interest to accumulate grin

3 Likes

Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by ozo13(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
My own question is, why is fair money giving huge loans just like that without collateral or anything for this Nigeria wey we dey,

another 300k loan,

Nigerianz wey no de gree pay backthey have a way to check if the person is credit worthy

they got a way to check it if someone is credit worthy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by ceejayluv(m): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

another 300k loan,

The ones that pay back outnumber those who don't. Among those that default, some will stay pay back instalments.
At the End of the year they still get their profit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by ufuosman(m): 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
Fair money interest rate no be here o😂😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by todugo(m): 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
AroOkigbo:
How they make profit remains a mystery
The app borrows money from banks, now that money is tax free. They lend it to you with interest,that interest is their profit. They also sell their financial data to Tech companies who needs it for marketing purpose just like Google is doing today.

1 Like

Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by Whois(m): 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Fair money isn't fair o. I no go talk much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by dontbothermuch: 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
wink
Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by dontbothermuch: 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
wink
One call me say person put me inside where I no know
Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by Bbbwings: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
drinkgarri:
I still dey owe this people money o.....
Na sars dem go use arrest you now.
Kuje loading.

2 Likes

Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by IntelligentGoat: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
shocked
E be lke say this loan app people dey use juju. To pay na wahala wahala o.
Helpfromabove1:
Hope this is not the beginning of another story that touch

Tomorrow we go begin hear another story
Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by InvertedHammer: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
/
FairMoney?

Give them 2 years. It will be lamentations all over again for "investors".

/
Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by Iamfragile: 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
AroOkigbo:
How they make profit remains a mystery

Lols. Go to their app and borrow money first, then you'll know how they make profit. Borrow 100k to pay 140k. 40k no be profit?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by lildonn222: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
OceanEye:
I still dey own them money ooo,. Anytime I remember that I feel sad because they have been patient with me for a long time.

I will definitely pay back soon
How is their repayment me?
Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by oladiran2(m): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
they dont just collect that amount for the first time, its an improved credit score for good repayment of loans given to them over time. i was given 700k. i have been with fairmoney for a year but one needs to be disciplined because the interest are massive and if one is not careful one wont even get savings because your income will just be going to loan repayment due to the high interest on loans collected
PapaNnamdi:

another 300k loan,

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by OceanEye: 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
lildonn222:
How is their repayment me?

Just log in to their app. You will all the information you want

1 Like

Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by SaLongs1(m): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

another 300k loan,

Not all Nigerians have that mindset of killing another's business.
Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by Gentlesoul2021(m): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
Whois:
Fair money isn't fair o. I no go talk much

Shoot Ur shoot...
Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by Khyrvxjzy: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

another 300k loan,

u cant understand
Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by flyinnizam(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
Average9jaman:

Am no financial expert but I believe stats show that majority of people end up paying loans back

Who knows, they may consider those that don't pay back as normal loss of revenue in business

But I believe the profits far surpass the losses

Also I observe that they have taken a real strong countermeasure to serve as a detergent if a borrower might consider not paying back; those messages they send wen u don't pay back can be very embarrassing, damaging and degrading.

One thing with human beings, even if people don't have anything, one tin everybody will go to great length to protect is their integrity and image in the face of family, friends and coworkers. Those messages they send have caused major problems in lives and families, some people have even committed suicide

. True majority pays back and I think it is those unregistered ones that send those messages
Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by yomi531(m): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2023
oladiran2:
they dont just collect that amount for the first time, its an improved credit score for good repayment of loans given to them over time. i was given 700k. i have been with fairmoney for a year but one needs to be disciplined because the interest are massive and if one is not careful one wont even get savings because your income will just be going to loan repayment due to the high interest on loans collected
700k to pay how much? And what was ur loan repayment duration
Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by Kobicove(m): 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
Maga123:
This news is not for me i reject the spirit of borrowing.Anyone who borrows becomes a slave of the borrowers

There is nothing wrong in borrowing so long as you borrow for a real need and have the means to pay back and not borrowing for the sake of it undecided
Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by Pooldrowning(f): 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
oladiran2:
they dont just collect that amount for the first time, its an improved credit score for good repayment of loans given to them over time. i was given 700k. i have been with fairmoney for a year but one needs to be disciplined because the interest are massive and if one is not careful one wont even get savings because your income will just be going to loan repayment due to the high interest on loans collected?

Answer this
Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by Hausa(m): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

another 300k loan,

Well, I don't think it's everyone they give loans, lol.

You'll be surprised that you'll input your details and get denied.
BVN, phone number and bank records play a huge role.
As long as that bvn is in place, unless you no wan do anything banking again, e go hard make u collect loan and not pay sha.

In the US, you wan buy car or collect loan, dem go first check your credit score.
If I still remember correctly, people having 750 and above could move forward with their application in the US. But below that, a BRAND NEW 2024 car go dey look you, and you no go fit carry am go house because you've got a messed up credit score.
Re: Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription by Hausa(m): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

how I go collect loan 2times
There was a financial report I saw of Nigerians calling in to obtain loans every minute of the day.
Some are usually denied, some are accepted.
While a lot pay back in due time, some people delay. Some come back to pay after a year after e don hook for neck and realise they can't move forward.

You think because everyone is doing well around you, they have money?
The people that don't beg you for money when you have because they know you won't give, where do you think they sort alternatives?
Through Loans, lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank / Atms Dispense Fake N1000 Notes / See Aliko Dangote's 'heaven On Earth' Mansion That Can Make One Confuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.