Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu (6385 Views)

Neveah Limited Appoints Akinsola Akinyemi As New Chief Financial Officer (CFO) / Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription / Dangote Announces Issuance Of ₦50 Billion Series 1 & 2 Under ₦ 150 Billion C.P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by OnlineStreet: 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
Neveah Limited redeems N2.04billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance under its N20 billion Commercial Paper Programme

Neveah Limited, a leading commodity trading company essentially dealing in the export of solid minerals and agricultural products, is pleased to announce the redemption of its obligation of the N2.04 billion Series 13 commercial paper notes issued in July 2023.

Neveah’s transformation since incorporation in 2014 has been marked by the superlative progress as revenue has grown by 445% between 2019 and presentday – Q3 2023, as well as the expansion of its offerings from a small commodity trading operation to a full-fledged food and agri business encompassing semi-finished and consumer goods, commodities trading as well as logistics. This exceptional growth facilitated the successful registrationof a N20 billion Commercial Paper Programme in April 2023, shortly after which the company raised N2.04billion via its Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance to meet working capital requirements.

Mr. Ibidapo Lawal, the Chief Executive Officer of Neveah, stated, "Our objective is to be the foremost export company for solid minerals and agricultural products in Nigeria. This issuance will assist us in meeting our working capital requirements and further strengthening our capacity torealize our objectives. We extend our appreciation to all the parties involved in making this a success."

The Managing Director, Investment Banking at United Capital Plc, Dr. Gbadebo
Adenrele stated that:“United Capital Plc is excited to have taken on the role of Lead
Arranger in supporting Neveah Limited throughout its successful capital-raising and the settlement of N2.04billion, which covers Series 13 of its N20 billion Commercial Paper
Issuance Program. This accomplishment reflects the company's dedication to realizing its strategic growth objectives, and we will persist in leveraging our extensive expertise and skills to facilitate Neveah and other small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in accessing the capital markets for funding their growth and expansion strategies."

Neveah was awarded a long-term rating of BBB+ by DataPro Limited and Bbb- by Agusto & Co which reflects Neveah’s good credit quality and adequate capacity for timely payment of financial commitments. In addition, the rating shows fair financial strength, operating performance, and business profile when compared to the standard established by the rating agency.

Neveah Limited aims to continually improve its business processes, thereby delivering value to stakeholders both internally and externally. Neveah’s major markets are in Europe, North America and Asia, company was recently awarded the 18th fastest growing company in Africa by Financial Times UK.
https://thenationonlineng.net/neveah-redeems-n2-04-billion-cps/

Sponsored Post

1 Like

Re: Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by forgiveness: 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2023
Wetin dis mean

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by Macdeey: 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2023
Hnmmmm !!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided

Before we come hear another MMM later 🤔🤔🤔

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by Smokeybrain(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2023
Una don start abi..Patricia is still fresh in our mind o

Genius J

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by Kingpele(m): 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
Money deyooo....if our thieving politicians are not greedy by now Nigeria will be first around the world for export of Agricultural products and especially All the by products of crude oil with a working refineries....but we have politicians whose motives for power is simply to steal as much as they can till the end of their tenures....
Re: Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by longitudemedia(m): 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
Vv
Re: Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by Gaddafih001(m): 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2023
Money
Making
Machine
If
You
Know
You
Know
Re: Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by Chetas81(m): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2023
SUICIDE MISSION FOR THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN,I CONGRATULATE YOU GUYS

1 Like

Re: Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by Nice2023(m): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
The first,second and third person that gave their replies are olodos.

That certified olodo.
Re: Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by TheFacelessMan: 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
LOL. Maybe the CEO shouldn't have put his picture up there.

Something about him just smells of... fraud to me.

Sorry but from the write-up, I smell not a rat but a huge dead elephant.

Wish those brave enough, Bonne chance!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by BigIyanga: 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2023
MMM.. take from Abu to pay Dele… and collect Jessica to pay Ijeoma

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by Miyachi: 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2023
After wonderful revenue figures you still need to issue a commercial paper to raise working capital? What am I missing?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by Saturnalia(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
forgiveness:
Wetin dis mean

It simply means that this is a sponsored advert designed to lure gullible people into investing in this fictitious company just to swindle them INDIRECTLY out of their money.

Same trick, different flavor.

If you have to invest in any Nigerian company in this critical failing & volatile economy, my brother, you better consult Sango first to help you scatter the envious enemies of progress within & around you, then hire Imams to recite suratul Yaasin for you for 3 days non-stop, then consult Ayelala to help dismantle all the witchcraft barricades around you, otherwise na back to square zero you dey go so.

Don’t bother to go to Church because those ones will collect half of your investment money.

Multinational Companies are closing shops all over the Country, and you want to risk losing your limited amount of money in doing trial & error with unknown local Companies?

I no spoil anybody business oooo, I just dey minister to my people as “AblanathanalbA IAŌ Sabaoth” led me in my spirit.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by Toluabigr8(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2023
THEY DON COME AGAIN OOO
Re: Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by omoadeleye(m): 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
Okay
Re: Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by Newbietroll: 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2023
Unlock Your Visa and Job Opportunities!

Are you tired of visa rejections? Frustrated with job applications going unanswered? We're here to turn the tables in your favor!

✨ Introducing Our CVs, SOPs, and Letters of Excellence ✨

🌟 Experience a 95% Invitation Rate for Interviews 🌟

Our team specializes in crafting captivating and compelling:
📝 CVs in the Europass format
📝 SOPs for jobs and study visa applications
📝 Cover Letters
📝 Introduction Letters

Don't let poorly crafted SOPs stand between you and your dreams. We understand what it takes to leave a lasting impression and get that coveted visa approval.

With our professionally tailored documents, you'll not only breeze through visa applications but also guarantee yourself a spot in the interview chair of your dream job.

Why settle for mediocrity when excellence is just a click away? Let us be your passport to a brighter future!

🌟 Don't just dream it. Live it! 🌟

Say goodbye to visa heartbreaks and job application woes. Contact us on Whatsapp today with number in the flyer below to unlock the opportunities you deserve! 🚀

Re: Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by courage89(m): 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2023
This is just a marketing strategy. Guessing they will be coming to market for IPO very soon.

Curious to know the interest rate for their commercial paper.

2 Likes

Re: Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by Keme4Real(f): 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2023
I don't gerrit so I will forget about it
Re: Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by paranorman(m): 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2023
So we have credit rating firms in this country?! Honestly, I new not. Pardon my ignorance. I would've loved a peek at their model/algorithm. For a company that I've never heard of with that amount of capitalization, BBB+ ratings and Bbb?!
The risk itself is very risky!

1 Like

Re: Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by newoffer: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2023
Na too much enlightenment make man miss alot of opportunities because of stock market. I don't believe all these crooky deals. Japaul till tomorrow never add any value to our investment since 19 years.
Smokeybrain:
Una don start abi..Patricia is still fresh in our mind o

Genius J
Re: Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by aieromon(m): 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2023
Shine ya eyes!
Re: Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by PHAYOL81: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2023
Well more strenght to them. I wish them contineous good luck.
Re: Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by Bluntemperor: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2023
forgiveness:
Wetin dis mean

Go to School,you no go gree!😂😂!
na Social Media marketing and gaulibles una go de do!
This is Real Business!
Re: Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by SocialJustice: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
Lawal my forex mentor that year.
Re: Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by SocialJustice: 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
Na only tribalism una brain dey process well for this place. They have a plan to borrow N20 billion in installments and they just redeemed N2 billion tranche. Most of you badmouthing and forming detectives here can't even afford commercial paper to start with.
Re: Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by paduzman: 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2023
What is this company about please?
Re: Neveah Limited Redeems N2.04 Billion Series 13 Commercial Paper Issuance At Matu by boardgamesaz: 8:42am On Nov 09, 2023
run 3 A pretty decent post overall. I just just discovered your blog and wanted to say that I have thoroughly liked reading the posts that you have published there. In any case, I will be subscribing to your RSS, and I really hope that you post something new very soon.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Shoe Business – All You Need To Know / Nigerian Stock Market Soars Highest For The First Time Since April 7, 2015. / Ive Started A Bulk Sms Site,now How Do I Get Customers ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.