Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Chelsea Eager To Offer Four Players To Inter In Swap Deal For Onana - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Eager To Offer Four Players To Inter In Swap Deal For Onana (148 Views)

Cameroon Goalkeeper, Onana Quits International Football At 26 / Qatar: Cameroon's Goalkeeper, Onana, To Leave Camp After Disagreement With Coach / Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Eager To Offer Four Players To Inter In Swap Deal For Onana by solbase10(m): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
Chelsea are seriously in need of the services of Andre Onana and are reportedly set to offer four players to Inter Milan for the Cameroonian goalkeeper.

Inter representatives are expected in London this week to explore a £50 million deal for Onana who impressed during Inter’s march to the 2022/2023 Champions League final.

The 27-year-old has demonstrated his exceptional distribution skills at both Inter and Ajax, the team he departed last summer. This is exactly what new Stamford Bridge manager Mauricio Pochettino is looking for in a shot-stopper.

In Manchester City’s Champions League victory, the Cameroon star had previously held Erling Haaland at bay in Turkey. He was just edged out by an inch-perfect shot from Rodri.

Following Inter Milan’s loss to Man City, Onana kept his options open. But gave the impression he would support whatever Inter decided.

When asked about a possible move this summer, he informed the media: “I don’t know. The truth is that I’m happy here, but then at a certain level, you never know how it will go.

“I have no problems with Inter. I have an excellent relationship with them and I’m at their disposal. I’ll do what they tell me.”

According to Mirror, Romelu Lukaku, 30, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, 27, Trevoh Chalobah, 23, and Kalidou Koulibaly, 31, are the options that Chelsea plan to present to the Italian club during negotiations.

Inter, where Lukaku recently spent the season on loan, are struggling to pay his astounding £325,000 weekly salary. Though it is believed he is holding out for a move back to the San Siro. He has also been linked with a lucrative move to Al-Hilal in Saudi Arabia.

Read Also:https://www.completesports.com/chelsea-eager-to-offer-four-players-to-inter-in-swap-deal-for-onana/

(1) (Reply)

Free Token Of 11+ Betking Odds / Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles / Expert Picks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.