Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs (36353 Views)

Things Aren’t Fine, We Need Your Forgiveness - Happie Boiz Beg Apostle Chinyere / "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Jackanda1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
Proserpina:
Once those boys land in Nigeria, there's nothing for them. Happy boys messed up big time, they shouldn't have taken this to social media. I read their rants and the the screenshot of their conversation with the pastor, it all reeks of entitlement. Pastor told them he was broke but they kept on pushing and pushing. Very very ungrateful bunch.

The Pastor shouldn't have cursed them.
what were they supposed to do? Keep quite and die in cyprus?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by smokinloud(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

Bunch of ungrateful people on Nairaland.
Has anyone in your family ever given someone scholarship before.

Do you know what it means to have over a thousand people on your scholarship scheme.
lol why are you pained?
Have you ever heard a godly pastor bragging about giving someone scholarship or cursing them because he helped them?!.
You don't have to publicise you charity for God to accept.
He's just doing showoff which is hypocrisy!.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by OBTOREPA(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
smokinloud:

He is evil.
Has he done anything evil or fetishism to you before?
What has he done to gey that tag?
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by SmartyPants(m): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
gbagyiza:

How r u sure say na 4000 people. Do you have the true statistics or you r just taking him by his words.

Just taking him by his words
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by nwaoke247(m): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lyrics269 ?wepost=123790793:
After he already cursed them.h
There is every reason to believe this man is a destiny thief and fake prophet.
did u read what u wrote ?
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Teejayblikzzy(m): 2:24am On Jun 15, 2023
Chai see demotion… your mouth don go talk waiting inno suppose talk for public
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by otokx(m): 2:54am On Jun 15, 2023
An interesting saga.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Basiljoe: 4:35am On Jun 15, 2023
CruelDove:
Something sinister is happening with all this people. Those boys were trying to say something but they were coding it.

Na mostly people way no contribute shishi dey get opinion pass.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by zoedew: 6:19am On Jun 15, 2023
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by timiade446(m): 6:58am On Jun 15, 2023
airsaylongcome:

This flag you posted is not the flag of the "Cyprus" these boys are in. They are in the so-called "Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus" whose flag is shown below

Thanks for the correction mate😍
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Kaido: 7:47am On Jun 15, 2023
EKONGKING:
I blame support staff of the pastor for all this madness.

By sending the boys to Cyprus of all places in world .
There are countless threads on our own nairaland about situation of Nigerian students in Cyprus .
The boys might not have money to even feed ,forget about coming back by flight.

Before any one blame the boys ,kindly search 🔎 Nigerian students in Cyprus on our own nairaland.
Lost an old friend in Cyprus.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by papapchi(m): 9:10am On Jun 15, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Though I commend him for helping youths, Atleast, he's better than some moronnic politicians giving their supporters only polo, cap and a miserable loaf of bread during campaigns.... It's not easy.

But I don't get why it's always when something or someone trends for whatever reason on the internet, that's when he comes out to show his philanthropic life.

Don't get me wrong, but that's what I noticed about him.

God bless him and others doing likewise silently.
You are not making any sense, the pastor have over 4,000 people in his scholarship scheme, did those people trend on internet before he come to their rescue too? An opportunity people are dying in the dessert/ sea to get to Europe was giving to 2 ungrateful idiots, instead of the fools to make use of it, they are busy gallivanting around and insulting the hands that feed them.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Mase2020g(m): 9:24am On Jun 15, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Though I commend him for helping youths, Atleast, he's better than some moronnic politicians giving their supporters only polo, cap and a miserable loaf of bread during campaigns.... It's not easy.

But I don't get why it's always when something or someone trends for whatever reason on the internet, that's when he comes out to show his philanthropic life.

Don't get me wrong, but that's what I noticed about him.

God bless him and others doing likewise silently.

He said over 4000 student, outside this two moronic happy boys, which other out of the 3998 student do you know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. / Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) / The Royal Banquet- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's(phd) Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.