Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs (36386 Views)

Things Aren’t Fine, We Need Your Forgiveness - Happie Boiz Beg Apostle Chinyere / "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Savechild23: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ungrateful beings
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Though I commend him for helping youths, Atleast, he's better than some moronnic politicians giving their supporters only polo, cap and a miserable loaf of bread during campaigns.... It's not easy.

But I don't get why it's always when something or someone trends for whatever reason on the internet, that's when he comes out to show his philanthropic life.

Don't get me wrong, but that's what I noticed about him.

God bless him and others doing likewise silently.

Don't you read where he notified all those on Scholarship in abroad to either return to Nigeria or other Africa Country.

That was in the news before now.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Proserpina: 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Desusi: 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by udemzyudex(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Though I commend him for helping youths, Atleast, he's better than some moronnic politicians giving their supporters only polo, cap and a miserable loaf of bread during campaigns.... It's not easy.

But I don't get why it's always when something or someone trends for whatever reason on the internet, that's when he comes out to show his philanthropic life.

Has he ever stopped you from doing yours silently?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Tabletuner(m): 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
CruelDove:
Something sinister is happening with all this people. Those boys were trying to say something but they were coding it.

You are wise...
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Alvin212(m): 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
Bad news for Ewedu and Amala thugs

Tinubuuu is a criminal barstard
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by ecolime(m): 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
humberjade:
Firstly, I am sure the boys won't want to return to Nigeria.

Secondly, even if they do, they will run far away from him for the fear of the unknown, physically or spiritually.

In the spirt world, there is nothing like distance. Even if you dey Australia, you go chop am.. lol 😆

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
Those boys no get sense. They got opportunity outside instead to use their head and hustle hard, they were waiting for daily bread from Naija.

I know two people who got similar opportunity, as soon as they got abroad they doubled their hustle. They are big boys now.

No country abroad is easy, if you are traveling abroad have it in mind that the road is tough but you have to survive and rewrite your story no matter what
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by HighTable(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
Sponsoring over 4000 people?! Damn!
I think the pastor should not have taken so much responsibility beyond thier capacity. Nigeria is a zoo! even the mouth that you feed can bite you if you're not careful.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by cyprus000: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
JasonScoolari:

So the other thousands of people he sponsored or currently sponsoring are all internet sensation

Stop hiding in closet and come out as a glorified "hater" that you're.

I don't know why Nigerians have this terribly attitude of ungratefulness. Sin against the benefactor is one of that worst sin one can commit, and why in religious beliefs, the devil was cast out of heaven.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by OBTOREPA(m): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
smokinloud:

The pastor is a liar joor.
4000 people na moimoi?
Devilish man.
Why are you calling him devilish?
That's a weird thing to call your fellow human being.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by LUAN1: 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
EKONGKING:
I blame support staff of the pastor for all this madness.

By sending the boys to Cyprus of all places in world .
There are countless threads on our own nairaland about situation of Nigerian students in Cyprus .
The boys might not have money to even feed ,forget about coming back by flight.

Before any one blame the boys ,kindly search 🔎 Nigerian students in Cyprus on our own nairaland.
3 of my Schoolmate schooling are doing well.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Desusi: 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
Billionaire2:
“Repeating same mistake and expecting a different outcome..” once an ingrate always an ingrate.
I learned my lessons from Majek Fashek & Emoney saga in Abuja
Tell us more on this, we want to learn too.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Gboom: 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Very salient point.
If what Galatians 6:10 is what he was following, he would not have helped those that were unserious in their workplace

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Desusi: 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
sportskid:

If you worship in his church you will no that he helps people daily. 90% of them are regular people. You only here about him when he helps celebrities or trending personalities
Send me his church address.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Marcofranz(m): 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
For those criticizing the pastor, he has done nothing wrong. What they needed after the chicken republic saga was some sort of a Rehab and not a scholarship to the abroad.
I went through their IG page and right from the very month they left Nigeria they started doing shows in Cyprus. Was that the reason they left ? Their character didn't depict person's being sponsored by a religious body.

If I'm giving you a scholarship you should be able to represent me in good light. Except the church encourage such lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Sermwell(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
JasonScoolari:

So you mean all the 4,000 persons under his scholarship all trended on social media??
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by THISLIFE01: 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Exactly my thought...
I've always notice same too.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by theamazonguru(m): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
1Sharon:
So he had the means but didn't pay the school?

Nothing changed in his stance.

He already offered all those under his scholarship to come back home to continue their education or attend any university in Benin republic where he wouldn't have to deal with crazy dollar exchange rate.

Tell me how is this different from what he is offering them now?
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Lanruze: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
The OPM pastor and founder displayed an open heart and fatherly love to the a wrong set of people with a stinky entitlement mentality .

What makes the issue valid and straight forward is that he had communicated about his inability to continue the sponsorship based on FOREX fluctuation whilst giving them an option of an African University prior to the ungrateful Bois coming on social media.

The student co-ordinator of the OPM scholarship awardees revealed on social media that the Happy Bois became carried away with an extravagant lifestyle on drugs and fashion after settling in Cyprus. They wanted to live lavish thinking it will last forever because of the Bishops promise.

The have an active social media account which is a very easy way for them to create content and making a fortune. They must have been ill-advised by thier peers.

Your association will always determine your output. This bois were ill-advised.

Let them comeback to Nigeria and sponsor themselves and see how sweet it is. Ungrateful creatures.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by smokinloud(m): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
OBTOREPA:

Why are you calling him devilish?
That's a weird thing to call your fellow human being.
He is evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by sholla20(m): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
Good alternative, they come back home to study instead of burning dollars on a school abroad which may not even guarantee their future.

Anyway, I'm a Lagos -Based Photographer. I shoot Portraits, Events, Editorial and Lifestyle

If you Need A Creative Photographer for A Project/Event, Reach Out Here.

Instagram.com/pearlstudiong
WhatsApp 08134556637
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by kennosklint(m): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lyrics269:
After he already cursed them.
There is every reason to believe this man is a destiny thief and fake prophet.
you nor get sense. Have you helped someone before ?
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Desusi: 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
Marcofranz:
For those criticizing the pastor, he has done nothing wrong. What they needed after the chicken republic saga was some sort of a Rehab and not a scholarship to the abroad.
I went through their IG page and right from the very month they left Nigeria they started doing shows in Cyprus. Was that the reason they left ? Their character didn't depict person's being sponsored by a religious body.

If I'm giving you a scholarship you should be able to represent me in good light. Except the church encourage such lifestyle.

Hmmm,they are bad ambassadors!
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Googledotcom: 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
iammo:
cool

Do not suffer in silence

Thanks to the Pastor

The mumu boys better collect all tuition fee and living expenses upfront to avoid bitter story

is it their right ?
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by bukatyne(f): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
1Sharon:
So he had the means but didn't pay the school?

He told all the students under his scholarship scheme outside the continent to contact their 'matrons' so they can transfer to any university in Nigeria or Benin Republic and continue there.

It seems the boys refused to come back home hence on their own and now responsible for their living expenses.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Desusi: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
THISLIFE01:

Exactly my thought...
I've always notice same too.
You're very observance oo.Could it be he wants cheap popularity or what do you imagine? Only God knows the heart and motive of all men!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by spartachico(m): 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Blazebond(m): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
The apostle is doing well but he should do according to his financial strength,he has no business sending people abroad on scholarship when he knows that he can't afford it,just send them to school here in Nigeria,for this life ehn ,nor dey do pass urself because if you do pass yourself, people go see you finish.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by obyrich(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Did you read where he said over 4000 people are on his scholarship? How many of the 4000 beneficiaries trended on social media before he gave them scholarship?
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by mechanics(m): 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
Someone has volunteered to assist them to continue their program, next time he won't curse what God took time to create.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. / Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos / Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.