Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today (2791 Views)

Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today / Osun Election: Davido Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At Tribunal / Uche Onyeaguocha Arraigned In Court For Tearing Fake Result At Collation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by Lovelink1991(f): 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
Inec and Tinubu thinks that all politicians are the same until they met peter Obi who change the landscape of our democracy.

In quest to reclaimed his stolen mandate he has started tendering irev portal results on which some of them were made blurr by INEC.

This blurr results is what Yakubu mamhood used in announcing the drug Lord who is parading himself as president

Fear Okwute

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by Avast(m): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by shortgun(m): 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
Tinubu is a convicted criminal who remains a criminal.

Criminals don't follow due process, they always want to cheat their way to positions of power through bribery, intimidations and killings.

My happiness is that Obi is coming and all the criminals parading themselves as one thing or the other will be thrown into jail

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by TheZooHasFalln: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
I have a question... What happened to Boko Haram, Bandits and all their usual activities? How did they fizzle away with the last administration? Where are those I must refer as fools who defended that last administration was not responsible for the terror attacks going on in the country? We didn't hear how they were crushed and yet they no longer exist. Is someone thinking aright right now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by mrvitalis(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
Truth is that if they judges want to favor tinubu they must be ready to kill their name and integrity, like yakubu like wike

We won't allow anyone rig like jega and still retain your integrity

If your name is worth the bribe given to you take it

Yakubu can't lead anything that has to do with integrity, same with wike,

A time would come when someone with integrity would be required

Calculating obi votes taken away from him, plus blured upload, plus cancelled results is enough numbers to alter this election

Obi won most votes n states with 16 states atiku is next ... I'm not sure obi met 25%

So the rerun should be between obi and atiku

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
It says a lot about the sorry state of affairs in Nigeria that it can stand by and allow the malfeasance that passed for a presidential election stand…..with some willing to cheer and support the travesty of justice owing to primordial sentiments of bigotry, hatred, envy and greed! Any wonder the country has retrogressed since the white man left on Oct’ 1st 1960!?

There can NEVER be progress, peace and development in the absence of fairness, justice and the enthronement of the rule of law! Anything to the contrary will result in a Hobbesian state of nature where life is short, nasty and brutish!

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by duro4chang(m): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
Cynthia okeke did a bad job for obi in Abia

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by DoTheNeedful: 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lovelink1991:
Inec and Tinubu thinks that all politicians are the same until they met peter Obi who change the landscape of our democracy.

In quest to reclaimed his stolen mandate he has started tendering irev portal results on which some of them were made blurr by INEC.

This blurr results is what Yakubu mamhood used in announcing the drug Lord who is parading himself as president

Fear Okwute

This proves nothing. INEC never said they would be collating from the uploaded version of results. Besides, the blur might be due to lack of expertise by the officer in charge.

Some of you are very ignorant of how petition works. You keep posting isolated results all around the country to raise your hopes. Let's even assume that INEC were collating results based on the uploaded version, only thousands of blurred documents like this might be consequential.
You must be able to show that the blurred results could substantially alter the outcome of the result.

From what I have seen so far on social media, there is nothing in my opinion, that is strong enough to tilt the court against the status quo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by izombie(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
I have a question... What happened to Boko Haram, Bandits and all their usual activities? How did they fizzle away with the last administration? Where are those I must refer as fools who defended that last administration was not responsible for the terror attacks going on in the country? We didn't hear how they were crushed and yet they no longer exist. Is someone thinking aright right now?
please stop asking. Before you remind them that they have stopped killing. Abeg stop

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by AntiTerrorist: 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
Tinubu is a known criminal. Mahmud Yakubu is a confirmed disgusting fraudster. Shame on them.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by Ogene001: 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
Many were killed in Zamfara and plateau few days ago

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by Ogene001: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

This proves nothing. INEC never said they would be collating from the uploaded version of results. Besides, the blur might be due to lack of expertise by the officer in charge.

Some of you are very ignorant of how petition works. You keep posting isolated results all around the country to raise your hopes. Let's even assume that INEC were collating results based on the uploaded version, only thousands of blurred documents like this might be consequential.
You must be able to show that the blurred results could substantially alter the outcome of the result.

From what I have seen so far on social media, there is nothing in my opinion, that is strong enough to tilt the court against the status quo.
Wait for the court Mr Man

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by GeneralPula: 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Mtchew
Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by codedguy1(m): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

This proves nothing how? Why dontbyou wait for the judges to say that.

Blur due to lack of expertise of the officer indeed. So where are the TCC to show the real result, those ones will also be blurred abi.

You are the one who is extremely ignorant to think that the few you see on social media are all that was tendered. They brought boxes of supposed result and they are in court to prove that if the real results are presented there is a likely chance it will substantially alter the results in their favour. Again allow the judges do their jobs.

Your opinion from what you have seen in social media that wouldn't affect status quo is inconsequential.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by SwissMass: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
INEC ad-hoc officers uploaded blur results not INEC staffers, these prove nothing, no man born out of woman can unseat Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Jagaban, till may 29 2031 then Shettima will take over

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by DoTheNeedful: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
codedguy1:

This proves nothing how? Why dontbyou wait for the judges to say that.

Blur due to lack of expertise of the officer indeed. So where are the TCC to show the real result, those ones will also be blurred abi.

You are the one who is extremely ignorant to think that the few you see on social media are all that was tendered. They brought boxes of supposed result and they are in court to prove that if the real results are presented there is a likely chance it will substantially alter the results in their favour. Again allow the judges do their jobs.

Your opinion from what you have seen in social media that wouldn't affect status quo is inconsequential.

What are in the boxes? Nothing I have seen yet is going to change the status quo. Things might change with the boxes, however, none of us know what they want to prove with the content of the boxes.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by Lovelink1991(f): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

What are in the boxes? Nothing I have seen yet is going to change the status quo. Things might change with the boxes, however, none of us know what they want to prove with the content of the boxes.

The hard copy is with Peter Obi but they tender those blur as evidence to prove that INEC is corrupt and has a fraudulent motives that is why INEC upload blur results.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by sreamsense: 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
You are asking about Boko Haram and bandit that are away from you when Ipob/esn also fizzled away since last administration. Have you heard Ipob/esn roasting and eating igbos just of recent? Same thing that prevented Bokoharam and bandit must have prevented them since they are all terrorists. Ipob/esn is only warming up for one week sit-at-home which I actually want them to make three weeks to know they are serious. One week is too short for kanu that has been in the detention for years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by lecowas: 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
But these are results from SE na. Oh I forgot, there's is one Eziama ward in Aba North LGA in Ekiti State. Yeye dey smell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by helinues: 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
Peter Obi name has changed from Him Tu Lie to Him Tu Dull

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by sapele914(m): 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
mrvitalis:
Truth is that if they judges want to favor tinubu they must be ready to kill their name and integrity, like yakubu like wike

Calculating obi votes taken away from him, plus blured upload, plus cancelled results is enough numbers to alter this election

Obi won most votes n states with 16 states atiku is next ... I'm not sure obi met 25%

What kind of daytime hallucination is this? It seems that the typoid fever parasite hasn’t left your system completely?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by sapele914(m): 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lovelink1991:

The hard copy is with Peter Obi but they tender those blur as evidence to prove that INEC is corrupt and has a fraudulent motives that is why INEC upload blur results.
Hard copy of INEC property?

Peter Obi is a very stupid Idiot, the despicable Desperado is only making a big fool of himself.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by Lovelink1991(f): 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
sapele914:
Hard copy of INEC property?

Peter Obi is a very stupid Idiot, the despicable Desperado is only making a big fool of himself.

Nooooo, he is just trying to make sure that what is in the hard copy is the same with the Irev port, hence he saw a different thing. You don't understand court case. It has to do with technicalities
Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by codedguy1(m): 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

you are not part of LP or POs lawyers that know what they want to prove with the content of the boxe. Allow them prove it and if it doesn't make sense the judges will use their discretion to judge the matter.

Nothing you have seen yet to change the status quo. Mr that have seen everything. Even the judges haven't seen everything.

Calm down.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by Benwallt(m): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
Obi of Onitsha and other well-meaning southeast leaders should Mr Obi and advise him. He has no case honestly.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by Lovelink1991(f): 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
Benwallt:
Obi of Onitsha and other well-meaning southeast leaders should Mr Obi and advise him. He has no case honestly.

Tinubu should come out and tell Nigeria how he won the election. Even inec who announces the results has no prove of how he got those results he announced

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by GreyLaw(m): 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
mrvitalis:

Good name means nothing in Nigeria. The highest office is held by a man with a bad name.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by Benwallt(m): 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lovelink1991:

Tinubu should come out and tell Nigeria how he won the election. Even inec who announces the results has no prove of how he got those results he announced

We're you in this country when election was held? There is a limit to everything my brother. Propaganda is one thing and reality is another.

The votes he got in the east, west, south or north. Mr Obi Wan his region almost 100 percent, can INEC explain that? We're you expecting him to win other regions like that?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by 9jatriot(m): 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
You said you won the election that INEC declared the wrong candidate.

Court say, are you sure? PO says yes. They now said come and present your case.

Since then it has been one drama to the other. Show us how you won, he is showing video of how INEC said he will do the election. How does the video show that you won is what the court are trying to learn from Obi and Lawyer.

If INEC said Tinubu got 100 and you got 89, come and show the court what you believe should be the correct value INEC should have declared and not start telling us that INEC said they will use blue biro instead they now use black biro to write the result therefore you won because of that.

I non just understand these people

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by Shikini: 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
Great
Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by lexy2014: 6:24am On Jun 16, 2023
Benwallt:

Isn't that for the courts to decide?

I thought buhari pursued his case on the 3 occasions he lost?
Re: Peter Obi Tender INEC Irev Blur Result At Tribunal Today by Benwallt(m): 6:29am On Jun 16, 2023
lexy2014:

Isn't that for the courts to decide?

I thought buhari pursued his case on the 3 occasions he lost?

And you know how they all ended on those 3 occasions before he swallowed his pride and reached out to other party

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Africa Behind? Please Take Time To Think This ! / What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Picture? / 80% Of Those Fighting Me Are People Who I Have Given Billions Of Naira —amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.