Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

New Lagos Property Bill : Obasa Should Step Down - Rowland Okorie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Lagos Property Bill : Obasa Should Step Down - Rowland Okorie (2260 Views)

Reno Omokri Says Obi Or Tinubu Should Step-Down / Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom / PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Lagos Property Bill : Obasa Should Step Down - Rowland Okorie by AntiZikist: 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

I heard one Delta guy on Nairaland saying Ebows are already calling Asaba Ebowland or no man's land. Yoruba's approach is always systematic and legal. Because we're clever like that. But, I fear that other Southerners will use deadly force on them soon. They don't have time for legal creativity.

We don't need any useless law or a judge to tell the 0su who owns the land .

Besides, the Igbo has shown repeatedly that it only understands violence .

You guys are taking the average 0koro as a sane being when they are not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Lagos Property Bill : Obasa Should Step Down - Rowland Okorie by PDJT: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
-We, the Indigenous People of Biafra, are not against the supposed proposed law by Lagos State government. However, when that is passed. The earth will swallow any Governor of the Eastern region who doesn't enact same law across his state.

-We want the disintegration of the failed British experiment called Nigeria. And we are glad Mr. Obasa and Lagos state government have got the message.

-Nigeria is not bigger than USSR, Sudan, Ethiopia or Yugoslavia.

-Stop the pretence; #DivideNigeriaNow!
Re: New Lagos Property Bill : Obasa Should Step Down - Rowland Okorie by Raf4: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
I'm very sure, this Rowland okorie of a guy doesn't know the name of the speaker of his home state's house of assembly. He's here doing overheating on top of another people's land.
That law, even b4 it's passed by the house, has come to stay.

3 Likes

Re: New Lagos Property Bill : Obasa Should Step Down - Rowland Okorie by Christistruth03: 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
DesChyko:

Argue with Section 42 of the 1999 constitution. I have no axe to grind with you, Chief.

How was that Law applied in this Case
Please explain?

1 Like

Re: New Lagos Property Bill : Obasa Should Step Down - Rowland Okorie by Christistruth03: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
cool
Re: New Lagos Property Bill : Obasa Should Step Down - Rowland Okorie by DesChyko: 5:11am On Jun 15, 2023
Christistruth03:

How was that Law applied in this Case
Please explain?

I don't know what case you're talking about. Can you please explain in details, citing examples?
Re: New Lagos Property Bill : Obasa Should Step Down - Rowland Okorie by DesChyko: 5:15am On Jun 15, 2023
PDJT:
The earth will swallow any Governor of the Eastern region who doesn't enact same law across his state.

Niger Delta will have a field day!

85% of Nigeria's foreign exports are from their region.With all those installations and their teeming youthful and educated population, it's going to be a win-win for them.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind such law being enacted all over Nigeria in unison. It'll eventually lead to the break up of the country; at least, resource control.
Re: New Lagos Property Bill : Obasa Should Step Down - Rowland Okorie by Christistruth03: 7:12am On Jun 15, 2023
DesChyko:

I don't know what case you're talking about. Can you please explain in details, citing examples?

The case of using IPOB Terrorists to kill and drive Fulani out of their SE Region or Peter Obi driving out non indigenes from Anambra

How was Section 42 of the 1999 Constitution applied in those cases

2 Likes

Re: New Lagos Property Bill : Obasa Should Step Down - Rowland Okorie by DesChyko: 8:21am On Jun 15, 2023
Christistruth03:

The case of using IPOB Terrorists to kill and drive Fulani out of their SE Region or Peter Obi driving out non indigenes from Anambra

How was Section 42 of the 1999 Constitution applied in those cases

Oh, I'm sorry for your confusion.

Are we still talking about the legislature of a state enacting laws against non-indigenes? I'm asking because you have failed to provide the example of when the legislative arm met to propose laws against the interest of non-indigenes legitimately residing in the state.
Re: New Lagos Property Bill : Obasa Should Step Down - Rowland Okorie by optionalY09: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2023
Rowland Okorie

You need to take your life serious and build a city in the east
Re: New Lagos Property Bill : Obasa Should Step Down - Rowland Okorie by optionalY09: 9:19am On Jun 15, 2023
rosebowl01:
Igbos never cease to amuse. They will relentlessly insult you, dare you, give you ultimatums in your own home, etc. Anytime you turn around and push back, you expect them to give you a big fight given all the threats. But no, they start calling UNICEF, UN, USA, UK, Caritas, Bangladesh, Vietnam...etc. How many times have you threatened to leave Lagos and invest in SE? How many Igbos moved to Lagos from their village with bags of money? You came here poor, you are doing better than if you stayed in SE. We are not fooled! Please go and "develop" India with heroin and meth.

Tell them even louder
Re: New Lagos Property Bill : Obasa Should Step Down - Rowland Okorie by Christistruth03: 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
DesChyko:

Oh, I'm sorry for your confusion.

Are we still talking about the legislature of a state enacting laws against non-indigenes? I'm asking because you have failed to provide the example of when the legislative arm met to propose laws against the interest of non-indigenes legitimately residing in the state.

Was it Protection of the Indigenes of Anambra that made Peter Obi drive out the non Indigenes?

2 Likes

Re: New Lagos Property Bill : Obasa Should Step Down - Rowland Okorie by DesChyko: 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
Christistruth03:

Was it Protection of the Indigenes of Anambra that made Peter Obi drive out the non Indigenes?

Maybe you missed it so I will reiterate.

Re: New Lagos Property Bill : Obasa Should Step Down - Rowland Okorie by Christistruth03: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
DesChyko:

Maybe you missed it so I will reiterate.

Do you mean that Lagos should adopt Peter Obi's approach instead , and not use Legislation to protect the indigenes

2 Likes

Re: New Lagos Property Bill : Obasa Should Step Down - Rowland Okorie by DesChyko: 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
Christistruth03:

Do you mean that Lagos should adopt Peter Obi's approach instead , and not use Legislation to protect the indigenes

I avoid market women gossip as a lifestyle. I will appreciate it if you are factual here, thank you. Like most of you will say, campaigns are over.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde / Bauchi Recruits 30 Egyptian Doctors / A Country We Call Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.