Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty (11926 Views)

I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them / Lauretta Onochie Tells Amnesty International To Investigate Nigeria Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by b3llo(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
Hh
Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by ba7man(m): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
I trust Tinubu’s media team, they'll attach a name to whoever is behind the mischief.

Isa Sanusi is the name behind this amnesty International release, not any American or foreign sector of the body.

It makes it easier to investigate him and find out who he's working for.
Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by CodeTemplar: 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
Unlike that other dude was dead to his right?
Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by ogify1(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
thisisit:
TINUBU IS INSENSITIVE TO THE SANCTITY OF HUMAN LIFE...

HE IS SWIFT WITH FINANCIAL, POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC DECISIONS... BUT WHEN IT COMES TO THAT WHICH PUT NIGERIANS-AT+RISK OF LOSING THE MOST VALUABLE AND SACRED THING (HUMAN LIFE)... HE BEGINS TO SETTLE DOWN.

BETWEEN FEBRUARY 25 TO MAY 29... WHAT PLAN DID HE COME UP WITH TO DEAL WITH INSECURITY..

OR IS HE EXPECTING A COURTSEY VISIT FROM ISWAP
Take your medications young man.
Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Lets see how it goes

But I know for sure tinubu's administration is gonna fail

Most of those bills he is signing he got no idea
Prophet of doom sighted here, from he didn't win to he will not be sworn in to his administration will fail. Continue to pray for the administration to fail and if it does,we will suffer the failure together
Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
teacherbim:
Sensible Nigerians believe in BAT cool
Yes, those of us that are sensible believe in him jare

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by wizelink(m): 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nicoddemus:
Even as an obedient I'd advise Peter Obi to stand down. Let's give Tinubu a chance

Is peter obi the only candidate challenging the emergence of BAT as presdo in the competent court of law? Why obi this obi that? Why not allow the process to take its natural route.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by lexy2014: 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
Okealaaye:
Where was Amnesty International when toddlers kill adults and their playmates and classmates in the US every week? Where was Amnesty International when Obasanjo destroyed and killed thousands in Odi and Zaki Biam respectively in Bayelsa and Benue states in Year 2000? Where was Amnesty International when a century-old cathedral was scorched in Paris? This people always want to assume the high-up moral ground in the global south as if their societies were El Dorado. But I say, They're mad!

Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by Nicoddemus(m): 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
Rayban25:

You're very bad at wearing disguises..go and chop your corn.
tongue
Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by lexy2014: 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nicoddemus:
Even as an obedient I'd advise Peter Obi to stand down. Let's give Tinubu a chance

Did anybody prevent u from giving Tinubu a chance?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by EleventhWeirdo: 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
taylor89:
Same Tinubu that asked where are the cows after Fulanis massacred his kinsmen in Osun state

Tinubu can’t lift a finger to his Hausa & Fulani maters so they could vote and support him in 2027

Y’all should better go buy gun to defend yourselves

pnd00rAr rats from Aba will always have a disgusting opinion. Are you not tired of your tomfoolery?
Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by kokorokoman: 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Lets see how it goes

wahala.
from he can't win primary to he ant win the election to he cant be sworn in to we will retrieve out mandate to he's administration will fail.
can you survive this heart ache for four years?
Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
Shettima said Tinubu will handle economy while he will handle insecurity. Tinubu should allow him do his part
Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by Media145(m): 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
Great job.

We expect more.

More blessings.
Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by Kasamadupe1: 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
taylor89:
Same Tinubu that asked where are the cows after Fulanis massacred his kinsmen in Osun state

Tinubu can’t lift a finger to his Hausa & Fulani maters so they could vote and support him in 2027

Y’all should better go buy gun to defend yourselves

Bastard
Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by Ofunaofu: 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
Tinubu is alive to his responsibilities on media

I think this Tinubu government will be more of a media propaganda than reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by blueAgent(m): 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
Rayban25:
God punish barrister felix...tinubu only agenda is to loot Nigeria dry, kill and plunder Nigerians into further poverty..

I'm sure he dosent even know the details of all those Bills he is signing

grin grin grin
Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by airsaylongcome: 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Lets see how it goes

This kind of sweeping negative statement is uncalled for! Like wtf! It's okay to dislike the person of the C-in-C. But it's totally NOT okay to wish failure on the government of your country.
Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by blueAgent(m): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
Okealaaye:
Where was Amnesty International when toddlers kill adults and their playmates and classmates in the US every week? Where was Amnesty International when Obasanjo destroyed and killed thousands in Odi and Zaki Biam respectively in Bayelsa and Benue states in Year 2000? Where was Amnesty International when a century-old cathedral was scorched in Paris? This people always want to assume the high-up moral ground in the global south as if their societies were El Dorado. But I say, They're mad!

Typical Apcshit supporter with very Low IQ.

Shootings in US and those killings in UK and the west can they be compared to the killings in Nigeria?

And who told you Amensty do not talk against Odi killings?
Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by blueAgent(m): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nicoddemus:

My friend shutup there you where never an Obident.
Crooks.
Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by blueAgent(m): 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
nellybadas:

No go die of depression o. This man has been sworn in. Deal with it. After all we prayed for Obi to win, God is supreme so why didn't he answer the prayer.

Clown

Swear with your left balls that your president select details of the bls his signing. cool
Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by blueAgent(m): 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
teacherbim:
Sensible Nigerians believe in BAT cool

Sensible ppl or retard ppl? grin
Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by Nicoddemus(m): 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
blueAgent:

My friend shutup there you where never an Obident.
Crooks.
What did I do to warrant your insults grin
Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by zeyt: 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
There is no mention of insecurity even in his inaugural speech whatsoever. The feign ignorance of the how bandits makes life miserable in the rural North West.
They killed, raped and kidnapped thousands with no consequences. There in fact crime against humanity going on there.
Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by blueAgent(m): 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nicoddemus:

What did I do to warrant your insults grin

You are a lair and lairs go to Hell grin
Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by Olawrites: 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
Go to court if you don't like Tinubu our city boy
Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by Nicoddemus(m): 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
blueAgent:

You are a lair and lairs go to Hell grin

Allow God to judge me now kilode? cheesy
Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by Yomit71(m): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
saintkel:
go to Plateau, go n tell those who lost dia loved ones that they r not sensible....una go just open mouth d spew trash here n dia
So tell us what Tinubu should have done within this period to avert the killings.
Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by jconsulting(f): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
Rayban25:
God punish barrister felix...tinubu only agenda is to loot Nigeria dry, kill and plunder Nigerians into further poverty..

I'm sure he dosent even know the details of all those Bills he is signing

Just look at what someone is dishing out of his dustbin brain , this is an example of those called enemy of the nation, they don't see any good in what any government does, because they are blinded by hate and wickedness is their birthright
Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by Peejayz: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

you are just afraid that if Tinubu continue with this strong-willed momentum you may be arrested for your fraud sooner than you expected, your line of job actually prefer a docile Buhari who will leave you to your job for many years unlike a Tinubu that you may end been a collateral damage in the process of his clean up
lol.... The guy is scared that his illegal activities will soon be curbed
Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
jconsulting:

Just look at what someone is dishing out of his dustbin brain , this is an example of those called enemy of the nation, they don't see any good in what any government does, because they are blinded by hate and wickedness is their birthright

You apc supporters are possessed but you just dont know..go for deliverance especially from ignorance
Re: Insecurity: Tinubu Is Alive To His Responsibilities - APC Tells Amnesty by Lacash: 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2023/06/nigeria-more-than-120-people-killed-since-president-tinubus-inauguration/

APC replies

https://twitter.com/OfficialAPCNg/status/1669009517290442754?s=19
Tinubu already know all ur game plan and trust me, it’s dead on arrival. If there’s a needless killings in ur state, let ur state government handle that cos there’s no shift in focus💯💯. God bless PBAT 🙏

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Declares Monday Public Holiday / Moves To Shift APC Convention Spark Outrage / Pandora Papers: ICIJ Unveils World Biggest Financial Investigative Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.