Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,948 members, 7,832,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

I Recently Learned A High In Demand Skill In 5 Days - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Recently Learned A High In Demand Skill In 5 Days (262 Views)

See What I Found In My Old Trouser I Recently Turned Into A Rag. / What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? / Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Recently Learned A High In Demand Skill In 5 Days by AbuSadeegbiz(m): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
In less than 6 hours of awareness

I got my first client and a 10k advance payment was made

Other clients are currently waiting to pay me their Money 🤸

Let how to attract Money to you the right way

Don't chase after it

📌📌📌📌📌📌📌

I'm Abu Sadeeq and am an Online Business Consultant.
My ultimate goal is to help you start and scale a profitable online business, empowering you with the knowledge and tools you need to succeed in the digital world.

I have a lot in my bag for you 🛍️
Re: I Recently Learned A High In Demand Skill In 5 Days by Haykings02: 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
AbuSadeegbiz:

Don't chase after it

📌📌📌📌📌📌📌

My ultimate goal is to help you start and scale a profitable online business, empowering you with the knowledge and tools you need to succeed in the digital world.

You have said NOTHING that requires attention.

4 Likes

Re: I Recently Learned A High In Demand Skill In 5 Days by chineduace(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
AbuSadeegbiz:

Don't chase after it

📌📌📌📌📌📌📌

Still waiting for what you have to offer because you really haven't said anything yet...

(1) (Reply)

Business Partnership With At Least N3 Million Capital To Commit / Local Moving Services: Know More About All Moving Services / Parcel Forwarding From Poland And A Polish Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.