Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,828,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Business Partnership With At Least N3 Million Capital To Commit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partnership With At Least N3 Million Capital To Commit (261 Views)

Tiger Beverages Announces Distribution Partnership With Cubana FCMG Limited / Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money / CBN To Refund ₦35 Million Capital Deposits To BDC Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Partnership With At Least N3 Million Capital To Commit by Brume001: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
I have N3 Million to invest in a viable business idea where I will be primarily involved in its Operations and Oversight.

If you have a good business plan and want financial backing, I am interested as long as I will be primarily involved, contributing 50% to the hands-on operation, both directly and indirectly.

If we are able to work things out, I will commit more money monthly if need be.

If you are that Man or Woman, then contact me on WhatsApp at 09046595319. or via the email anabellily7@gmail.com (I am a man. so don't let the email id suggest otherwise)

Just so you know, we will have a lawyer involved to protect both of our interests before I commit the money. Dont Worry about the lawyer fee.

It is preferable if the person is in Benin City (or Edo State). But you may still contact me if you live outside the State. I could relocate to anywhere in Nigeria because I work online and don't have family commitments.

Dont contact me with stupid ideas and I will welcome both Online and Offline business proposals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business Partnership With At Least N3 Million Capital To Commit by obusco4lyfe(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2023
Brume001:
I have N3 Million to invest in a viable business idea where I will be primarily involved in its Operations and Oversight.

If you have a good business plan and want financial backing, I am interested as long as I will be primarily involved, contributing 50% to the hands-on operation, both directly and indirectly.

If you are that Man or Woman, then contact me on WhatsApp at 09046595319. or via the email anabellily7@gmail.com (I am a man. so don't let the email id suggest otherwise)

Just so you know, we will have a lawyer involved to protect both of our interests before I commit the money. Dont Worry about the lawyer fee.

It is preferable if the person is in Benin City (or Edo State). But you may still contact me if you live outside the State. I could relocate to anywhere in Nigeria because I work online and don't have family commitments.

Dont contact me with stupid ideas and I will welcome both Online and Offline business proposals.

Respond to your calls and messages...don't get your sudden silence.
Re: Business Partnership With At Least N3 Million Capital To Commit by DollarBag: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2023
Brume001:

Where do you base sir?

Re: Business Partnership With At Least N3 Million Capital To Commit by DollarBag: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2023
Brume001:

Where are you based sir?
Re: Business Partnership With At Least N3 Million Capital To Commit by NairalandAngel(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
Brume001:

I have been down this road before so let me give you some advise based on my personal experience.

Do not ever invest your money in a start-up or any business that has not generated momentum by being in operation for at least 4 or 5 years.
Forget whatever bullshit the person wrote in the business plan, they're just figures which anyone can concoct.
If you have limited funds to invest, the only business you should put your money in is a business that has already started operations and has gone past teething problems and built up a customer list
If you ignore this advise just kiss your money good bye.

Only you can grow your business
Forget the idea of setting up a business to give someone to run for you. If you cannot find the time to run and grow the business yourself then it's better for you to just leave your money in the bank or you buy shares in a structured business that is in a regulated sector of the economy where corporate governance is taken seriously.

Nigerians do not respect written agreement.
Even if you like go and use the the chairman of the Nigerian Bar Association as a witness just bear in mind that an average Nigerian has little or no regard for legal agreement.
This is because he knows that if he defaults and you want to enforce the agreement you will have to spend a lot of money to police and the judicial process; you may not want to spend the amount of money involved when you realise that the process for obtaining justice is so slow and frustration.

Apart from this if the person has embezzled or misappropriate the money and is as a broke as a church rat then how exactly do you plan to compel him to refund your money since he does not have a Kobo to his name.

I do not have the time right now to give you an exhaustive write-up on other challenges of financing a business partnership in Nigeria but what I would tell you is that in any business partnership you are entering into with a Nigerian the only way you can avoid being scammed or cheated is by being in control of the money 100%.

Any payment must be made by you after you have fully investigated the supplier to be sure that it's not a scam, also payments from clients or customers must enter an account that is controlled by you or a brand new business account that is opened solely for that business.

Do not for any reason agree to use the account that is already opened by the business promoter even if he agrees to make you a signatory to that account.

Before you agree to finance any business make sure you ask as many questions as possible so that you will understand how the business makes money which will enable you guage if it is even profitable and the level of integrity of your partner.

While assessing any business opportunity and you see any strong red flag just walk away from the deal and do not look back for anything!

1 Like

Re: Business Partnership With At Least N3 Million Capital To Commit by obusco4lyfe(m): 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
NairalandAngel:

I have been down this road before so let me give you some advise based on my personal experience.

Do not ever invest your money in a start-up or any business that has not generated momentum by being in operation for at least 4 or 5 years.
Forget whatever bullshit the person wrote in the business plan, they're just figures which anyone can concoct.
If you have limited funds to invest, the only business you should put your money in is a business that has already started operations and has gone past teething problems and built up a customer list
If you ignore this advise just kiss your money good bye.

Only you can grow your business
Forget the idea of setting up a business to give someone to run for you. If you cannot find the time to run and grow the business yourself then it's better for you to just leave your money in the bank or you buy shares in a structured business that is in a regulated sector of the economy where corporate governance is taken seriously.

Nigerians do not respect written agreement.
Even if you like go and use the the chairman of the Nigerian Bar Association as a witness just bear in mind that an average Nigerian has little or no regard for legal agreement.
This is because he knows that if he defaults and you want to enforce the agreement you will have to spend a lot of money to police and the judicial process; you may not want to spend the amount of money involved when you realise that the process for obtaining justice is so slow and frustration.

Apart from this if the person has embezzled or misappropriate the money and is as a broke as a church rat then how exactly do you plan to compel him to refund your money since he does not have a Kobo to his name.

I do not have the time right now to give you an exhaustive write-up on other challenges of financing a business partnership in Nigeria but what I would tell you is that in any business partnership you are entering into with a Nigerian the only way you can avoid being scammed or cheated is by being in control of the money 100%.

Any payment must be made by you after you have fully investigated the supplier to be sure that it's not a scam, also payments from clients or customers must enter an account that is controlled by you or a brand new business account that is opened solely for that business.

Do not for any reason agree to use the account that is already opened by the business promoter even if he agrees to make you a signatory to that account.

Before you agree to finance any business make sure you ask as many questions as possible so that you will understand how the business makes money which will enable you guage if it is even profitable and the level of integrity of your partner.

While assessing any business opportunity and you see any strong red flag just walk away from the deal and do not look back for anything!

True talk!!

(1) (Reply)

Local Moving Services: Know More About All Moving Services / What Is The Best Online Business To Start With 500k , IN 2023 ? / Start This Business Now If You Don't Like Running Ads Or Traffic Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.